+4
Makaveli
Thimmy
Cyborg
Perucho21
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Away @ Real Betis Sept. 26 2020 - Page 2 Empty Re: Away @ Real Betis Sept. 26 2020

Post by Thimmy Sat Sep 26, 2020 10:57 pm

futbol_bill wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:Benz rofl terrible in front of goal today. He is dead, we have 2 other strikers. Put them on once in a while

It seems most of you are expecting team in full throttle in just 2nd game of season. Not only is this only the third game (there was one practice game) after a very short vacation.

I never expected them to have a flying start. We've started our seasons poor for quite a while now, and we haven't even had a pre-season this time around. I do think our finishing problem is well established by now, though. Aside from Isco and Ødegaard coming off injuries, there's also the absence of Hazard, and I won't be surprised if he looks more oval once he returns to action.

Things can only improve from here on out, but we definitely need a goalscorer. I don't have much faith in Jovic at this point, but I've observed that he performs quite well when he doesn't have to interact with the rest of the team. When all he has to do is to sprint towards the goal and beat the goalkeeper, his ball control, decision-making and physical attributes shine, and it's almost a bit tragi-comical that he's even missed 2-3 of those rare chances due to various circumstances.

As much as I doubt it will happen, I hope he'll find some degree of good form this season, because I'd rather see Ramos moved further up the pitch than to expect Mayoral to decide our matches.

Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Away @ Real Betis Sept. 26 2020 - Page 2 Empty Re: Away @ Real Betis Sept. 26 2020

Post by Thimmy Sat Sep 26, 2020 11:04 pm

I think the most disappointing thing about Jovic is that he's been here for a season already, and it looks like he just arrived. He's so out of sync with the rest of the team, and I would've expected that issue to have been addressed by now.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Sun Sep 27, 2020 1:07 am

Valverde, best player on the pitch.

So much energy, so much intelligence.

His decision making is one of the best in the team.

How he doesn't start every match is beyond me.

Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Makaveli Sun Sep 27, 2020 1:18 am

If Jovic does not pick up the pace, he will be gone next summer.
Makaveli
Makaveli
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by AlphaBeast Sun Sep 27, 2020 9:46 pm

the Shape looks good though.
AlphaBeast
AlphaBeast
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2