Saturday 24th November.

Past 2 meetings:

Away - 10th March 2012: Real Betis 2-3 Real Madrid

Home - 15th October 2011: Real Madrid 4-1 Athletic Bilbao

Real Betis last 3 league results:

Sevilla 5-1 Real Betis
Real Betis 1-2 Granada
Getafe 2-4 Real Betis

Real Betis current league position: 6th.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Real Betis vs Real Madrid discussion Empty Re: Real Betis vs Real Madrid discussion

Post by Cyborg Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:39 pm

di maria is awful right now, making mistakes when helping out arbeloa and just awful dribbling.

push ozil out to the left and bring on kaka or modric
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Real Betis vs Real Madrid discussion Empty Re: Real Betis vs Real Madrid discussion

Post by Die Borussen Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:56 pm

even if we win the game i wont be satisfied

terrible.. just terrible. something has to change and im not talking about this game only
we aint gonna win the CL like this and overall with the performance the team has showed to us this season

bring modric and callejon in the game

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:57 pm

Ozil has to step up. Without him the team lacks inspiration.

PS : Marcelo Crying or Very sad
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:00 pm

ozil has to step aside eco smile

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:03 pm

Kizu wrote:Ozil has to step up. Without him the team lacks inspiration.

PS : Marcelo Crying or Very sad
yep, he is really important to the team, but his surrounding cast has to step up as well.

it looks like di maria is still on, why is he still on the picth
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:13 pm

Mourinho doesn't like Ozil, that's clear. I'm starting to hate this portuguese crew
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:19 pm

Kizu wrote:Mourinho doesn't like Ozil, that's clear. I'm starting to hate this portuguese crew

yea, di maria is so poor, in so many games yet he starts almost all.

yeah he does track and help out, but his passes are so poor its like he gets a good pass in every 25 attempts

now he has to take off di maria now, wasted a substitution now he should have left on ozil. ramos is roaming forward now cause there is no creation
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:21 pm

Di Maria has 3 things in his head : dribbling, make a magic pass, try a shot : FAIL. He is the best winger in the world when on form, but when he doesn;t have his day :facepalm:
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:21 pm

ozil was horrible, its not that he doesnt like*** ozil lollll

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:23 pm

Idiot wrote:ozil was horrible, its not that he doesnt like*** ozil lollll

still better than ronaldo and di maria...
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:26 pm

Idiot wrote:ozil was horrible, its not that he doesnt like*** ozil lollll

i saw ozil play 1 bad pass, he had to get more involved in the game yes, but he wasnt worst that di maria.

khedira was a fault for the goal but it was di marias ridiculous pass that caused it. khedira wasnt playing bad.

team whole isnt playing well, but di maria is annoying to watch
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:28 pm

cristiano is still on the pitch cause its cristiano, not because he is portuguese and di maria is off too

they are bad as ozil was as well, mou likes ozil, he brought him here

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:34 pm

Idiot wrote:cristiano is still on the pitch cause its cristiano, not because he is portuguese and di maria is off too

they are bad as ozil was as well, mou likes ozil, he brought him here

forget this portuguese argument and who is from this country and that. i dont think thats the reason, carvalho is from protugal and kaka is brazilian and they dont get in the starting eleven, because they arent good enough, it not because mourinho doesnt like them

i think he made mourinho made a bad decision leaving di maria on and taking ozil off, i would have took arbeloa and di maria off and brought on kaka and callejon

and i agree with the ronaldo thing
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:48 pm

i dont see the sense in brining on kaka and modric only for pepe and arbeloa and coentrao to be hitting long balls.

completely bypassing the midfield
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:51 pm

expect for the unfair offside call, it was a deserved defeat

cant see us winning the league now tbh, unless we beat barca which may decrease their form or something and start dropping points after points
cause if they keep playing the way they do till now only the likes of atletico or malaga at their turf can make them drop points

anyway hope we win the CL cause that will blur the league loss if so

dissapointing result today :/

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:53 pm

We are crap this season.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:03 pm

Poor play ( destitute linesmanning)
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:08 pm

Dem blind linesmen Mad
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:13 pm

maybe we should start to play with real wingers.

let ronaldo play on the right and di maria on the left, it may make a different.

getting fed up with both of them cutting in and doing nothing, poor crosses and ridiculous shots. and poor dribbling

ozil and khedira are two of our best players and most important players, we need them in the starting eleven.
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:14 pm

Cyborg wrote:

ozil and khedira are two of our best players and most important players, we need them in the starting eleven.

They were in the starting 11 and they were both very very poor.

Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:18 pm

Idiot wrote:ozil has to step aside eco smile

Thumbs up
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:22 pm

Le Samourai wrote:
Cyborg wrote:

They were in the starting 11 and they were both very very poor.

we need the best out of them i mean. they are key players in the team, mourinho took them off and we didnt get any better, could say we looked worst

i watched at the game, without bias and i didnt see either of them do much wrong.

there were players on the pitch having even worst games if them two were bad.

who was at fault for the goal?
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:28 pm

A combination of Khedira and Di Maria.

I'm not in the mood to attribute blame here. I've re-iterated my points about Mourinhio enough. We're forcing wing play and a tempo that will not succeed in some cases..such as this one.

I've said let the creative and intelligent players do their work and get their touches, but Mourinhio prefers to have them be intermediaries for the wingers or be off the ball runners.

So whatever.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:52 pm

Yeah, I agree with sam.
We don't have a consistent aerial threat up front besides morata and ronaldo (who is on the wing in the first place and is not putting away his headers like he used to). Us fans can attribute to the two disallowed goals for benzema, but we need to look at the big picture.

First of all, mistakes like the first goal where di maria is at fault WILL always happen. Players are not perfect. It's about the tactics and toning down those mistakes.

Di maria had no options, he had no choice to do what he did. Mou wants to force play to the wingers and just run it down the touch line with the fullback supporting.
now, when we get near the final third through the middle we have no options so we spread it to the wing. Now here's the problem; what to do from there. Cross, lay it off? The thing is, whatever the team is doing from there is NOT working, and it is down to a lack of creativity and tactics. At one point during the game we had like 4 people up front going for the ball in the middle, and ramos was incredibly unlucky not to bury one, yes, but this is not reliable without a targetman like player. The same exact situation happened vs getafe as well. WHAT the hell are we doing? build up play, get stuck in the hole, drop it to the wings, lose it with a crap cross, rinse, repeat.
We aren't man u. We can't play this style, bar ronaldo who has played this before and is used to it.

This is all mous fault. Now, don't get me wrong mou is an excellent manager in my opinion, and is a bit too criticized at times for the wrong reasons. But the fault lays with him. I am confident he can turn this around, because if he doesn't, we are going to lose more games.

Secondly, kind of part of the first point, we need to utilize the creativity and not stiffle it. I am of the opinion that ozil working under mou has been a double edged sword for ozil. While he has become more efficient, he sometimes is too simple and loses the ball cheaply. In my opinion he has forgotten the flair that he needs and that has provided him assists.
Alonso, modric are not getting the ball in advanced positions, and NEED TO, they are the midfield and they need to dictate the play. Again down to tactics..

Just my thoughts, I apologize if its disorganized as I am very pissed off from the game.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum