rincon
NeganIsco
iftikhar
M99
danyjr
51 posters

Page 5 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Go down

Manchester United Part V / ETH Sack Watch - Page 5 Empty Re: Manchester United Part V / ETH Sack Watch

Post by Thimmy Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:38 am

Both Vinicius and Rashford have in common that their allround games are relatively underwhelming. They can play well when they aren’t forced to do the many things that they aren’t particularly good at. I do expect Vinicius to have a higher ceilling than Rashford, but these things are impossible to predict - especially, when it comes to Brazilian players.

Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Manchester United Part V / ETH Sack Watch - Page 5 Empty Re: Manchester United Part V / ETH Sack Watch

Post by danyjr Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:16 pm

I think @Glory made a good statement backed by numbers. 17 goals and 7 assists in EPL is actually very good for a 22 year old who doesn't even play as a striker. Vinícius could only dream to have such numbers even in La Liga.

I think Rashford can turn into a Neymar type player if he improves his playmaking ability, something I've noticed he has been trying to do lately. As for goals, believe it or not Neymar wasn't a lethal goalscorer either, certainly not at 22. Imagine playing with Messi and Suárez and only registering 7 assists and 20 goals in lol liga Laughing
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:13 am

Well, if you're going to use stats as an indication of capability or actual productiveness, then I suppose the fact that Rashford was out with injury for a while, not to mention that he was firing blanks during the start of the season, makes it even more impressive that he ended up with those numbers. My point isn't that he can't score goals or make himself useful, I think he's proven that he can play well when he plays to his strengths. He often plays well when the rest of the team is ticking, and often in bursts at a time.

But for me, that doesn't change the fact that his set of skills is limited, and if I wanted my club to challenge for trophies, I would have preferred to acquire a more well rounded forward than him. The way I see it, he's moreso a utility player than a forward who can adapt and cause problems to defenses in a number of ways, and I believe every club with trophy ambitions needs the latter.

Mourinho was quite transparent in his criticism of Rashford, and that didn't change when Rash was, perhaps unfairly, burdened with the task of providing goals at the start of the season. Mourinho was, ultimately, wrong in his prediction for where Man United would end up on the table, but I think it would be farfetched to argue that Rashford was a catalyst for the club's change in fortune. They were 13 points behind 3rd placed, Leicester back in january, when Rashford was nursing his injury.

Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Aug 24, 2020 8:14 pm

State of this fucking club man :facepalm:
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Aug 24, 2020 8:16 pm

When are we going to Old Trafford to receive Sancho?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Sep 08, 2020 5:18 pm

Man United's 3rd kit

rofl
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:19 pm

I'm offended on behalf of the Zebra community
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Tue Sep 08, 2020 8:35 pm

S wrote:Man United's 3rd kit

rofl

why the frrrack would you do that Laughing

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Sep 08, 2020 8:47 pm

Obvious ploy to try to get the best out of Pogba by reminding him of his Juventus days in an abstract, atrocious way

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Sep 08, 2020 11:38 pm

Meh. Third Kit. There was Belgian side with a kit like this, I think.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Wed Sep 09, 2020 12:35 am

Amongst the very worst i have seen
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Wed Sep 09, 2020 11:09 am

Time to go back to vintage kits if that is what modern design has come to.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Sep 09, 2020 1:41 pm

Nike and Adidas are getting worse by the year in their cookie cutter template design and doesn't help when they hire failed Street artists to throw a design on the wall and let it stick as their design.

Then again our LFC kits this year are beautiful.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Wed Sep 09, 2020 6:10 pm

Manchester United Part V / ETH Sack Watch - Page 5 EhYSxyRXgAIZ4MS?format=jpg&name=large

James is killing it in tho. Cool

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Fri Sep 18, 2020 3:27 pm

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Sat Sep 19, 2020 1:58 pm

it happens, this is all part of those few next years (30 years, or probably not so long) that you will have wait!

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sun Oct 04, 2020 6:12 pm

Surely he's finished after this game?

Someone start the Poch sack watch thread
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Sun Oct 04, 2020 6:21 pm

Yea he's done. Has to be. Its not even the lack of transfers. There's no organization. No clue as to how to play basic bloody football. The likes of Luke Shaw and Maguire. I mean what the fck are they doing positionally. You could drive a jumbo jet through some of those spaces. It seems the players have downed tools on him. Feel sorry for the bloke but has to go now. Hope there's an announcement tomorrow.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Oct 04, 2020 6:22 pm

Woodward can't afford to sack Ole at this point

not after his Sancho disasterclass

he doesn't have the political capital to sack another manager and escape unscathed

but Poch won't be on the market forever, as Tuchel's days at PSG are quite apparently numbered

Last edited by Hapless_Hans on Sun Oct 04, 2020 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Oct 04, 2020 6:24 pm

Allegri is still on the market right? way better than Poch, altho PL unproven
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Oct 04, 2020 6:25 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Allegri is still on the market right? way better than Poch, altho PL unproven

Yeah of course but unable to speak, and by some accounts incapable of learning, English
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Nov 02, 2020 5:17 am

Manchester United Part V / ETH Sack Watch - Page 5 Screen10
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon Nov 02, 2020 11:18 am

he would be gone if not for the CL results

we need him sacked immediately, Poch or Allegri IN
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Mon Nov 02, 2020 12:53 pm

Not his fault Pogba is shit.

His fault that he plays him though.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Mon Nov 02, 2020 1:19 pm

Pogba really is shit Ive realised.

Arsenal did not even have Xhaka or a respectable midfield yesterday and the mf still did nothing beyond mucking it up.

Complete and utter flop.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Mon Nov 02, 2020 4:16 pm

Partey looked very good for Arsenal, in my opinion, and he's barely played with this team. If he continues like this, Arsenal may have a gem on their hands. I imagine he'll only get better.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next