Interista809
Adit
Yeezus
Khaled
RealGunner
40 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Official: Sanchez to Barcelona done - Page 4 Empty Re: Official: Sanchez to Barcelona done

Post by LeSwagg James Fri 22 Jul 2011, 02:30

Ah sh!t.... He plays similar to CR7

LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Official: Sanchez to Barcelona done - Page 4 Empty Re: Official: Sanchez to Barcelona done

Post by Khaled Fri 22 Jul 2011, 02:31

pUsHa wrote:So Barca want's to have the most expensive bench ,right !?

can u care to share some of your smartness & explain why?
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri 22 Jul 2011, 02:32

Yeah, cause we can Cool

Mascherano - 24M
Sanchez - 27/38M
Cesc - 45M?

Afro
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Fri 22 Jul 2011, 02:39

BarrileteCosmico wrote:

Yeah, cause we can Cool

Mascherano - 24M
Sanchez - 27/38M
Cesc - 45M?

Afro

btw Masch cost us just 19M.. masch paid 3M to liverpool, so total deal was 22M!

we paid 26M cash for Sanchez, if we can win more trophies next season it can increase to reach a maximum of 37.5m.. i don't mind winning a treble & paying 11.5M more lol Very Happy

Cesc? Barca won't pay more than 40M.. 35M imo should be a gd deal!
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Fri 22 Jul 2011, 04:02

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri 22 Jul 2011, 04:22

Official: Sanchez to Barcelona done - Page 4 Tumblr_lgqqtoO43J1qd1g9mo1_400

U MAD? Laughing
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Fri 22 Jul 2011, 04:22

yes
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Fri 22 Jul 2011, 04:33

Khaledbarca wrote:

we paid 26M cash for Sanchez, if we can win more trophies next season it can increase to reach a maximum of 37.5m.. i don't mind winning a treble & paying 11.5M more lol Very Happy

Mascherano paid s**t to Liverpool.The deal cost 18 mil pounds for us thats it.No one paid anything more and certainly not that s**t moaning Mascherano.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Jul 2011, 04:35

Barcelona robbed us Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri 22 Jul 2011, 04:37

BeautifulGame wrote:
Khaledbarca wrote:

Mascherano paid s**t to Liverpool.The deal cost 18 mil pounds for us thats it.No one paid anything more and certainly not that s**t moaning Mascherano.
Barca were unwilling to go over 19M euros, and could not reach an agreement with liverpool
Masch gave up his signing bonus worth of 3M so Barca could bid 22M
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Fri 22 Jul 2011, 04:39

BeautifulGame wrote:
Khaledbarca wrote:

The deal was 22m, he had come out and said he wanted to leave a year before his transfer and he got so desperate that he paid 3m out of his own pocket to leave.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Jul 2011, 04:42

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:
Khaledbarca wrote:

Barca were unwilling to go over 19M euros, and could not reach an agreement with liverpool
Masch gave up his signing bonus worth of 3M so Barca could bid 22M

He didn't give up his signing bonus. He gave up his loyalty bonus by writing a written transfer request.

Signing bonuses (fees) are paid upon signing the initial contract as far as I understand

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Fri 22 Jul 2011, 04:43

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Jul 2011, 04:48

Lionel Messi wrote:

Official: Sanchez to Barcelona done - Page 4 Scarf

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Fri 22 Jul 2011, 04:50

Lionel Messi wrote:The deal was 22m, he had come out and said he wanted to leave a year before his transfer and he got so desperate that he paid 3m out of his own pocket to leave.

Dont talk about something u are clueless.Mascherano wanted to go for a year desperately?

This is how they say in Argentina they are desperate to leave?By wanting to sign a new contract?

'The club are talking with my agents. I don't like to be involved in the contract meetings so I leave that to my agents and the people at the club,' said Mascherano. 'Liverpool know I want to stay. I don't think it will be difficult to arrive at a deal and we will see what happens in the next few weeks.'

He added: 'I have never said I was not happy at Liverpool. That was the press. I am happy here and the only way I can show that is with my performances on the pitch.

'I always try to do everything I can to help my teammates and manager. Sometimes I can do well and sometimes I can't, but I always look to give one hundred per cent in training and in games.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1260580/Liverpool-star-Javier-Mascherano-reveals-contract-talks-pours-cold-water-Barcelona-Juventus-moves.html
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Fri 22 Jul 2011, 04:54

BeautifulGame wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:The deal was 22m, he had come out and said he wanted to leave a year before his transfer and he got so desperate that he paid 3m out of his own pocket to leave.

Dont talk about something u are clueless.Mascherano wanted to go for a year desperately?

This is how they say in Argentina they are desperate to leave?By wanting to sign a new contract?

'The club are talking with my agents. I don't like to be involved in the contract meetings so I leave that to my agents and the people at the club,' said Mascherano. 'Liverpool know I want to stay. I don't think it will be difficult to arrive at a deal and we will see what happens in the next few weeks.'

He added: 'I have never said I was not happy at Liverpool. That was the press. I am happy here and the only way I can show that is with my performances on the pitch.

'I always try to do everything I can to help my teammates and manager. Sometimes I can do well and sometimes I can't, but I always look to give one hundred per cent in training and in games.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1260580/Liverpool-star-Javier-Mascherano-reveals-contract-talks-pours-cold-water-Barcelona-Juventus-moves.html
You call me clueless yet you post links from dailymail? Lmao. You're the one that's clueless
http://www.thisisanfield.com/2009/07/unhappy-mascherano-%E2%80%9Cwants-spain-move%E2%80%9D/

Last edited by Lionel Messi on Fri 22 Jul 2011, 04:55; edited 1 time in total

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Fri 22 Jul 2011, 04:55

Lionel Messi wrote:

This doesn't change the fact that he refused to play for us against City until the deal was finalized.He is a player with pathetic attitude and showed zero respect for the club that rescued his career.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Fri 22 Jul 2011, 05:00

Lionel Messi wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:

You call me clueless yet you post links from dailymail? Lmao. You're the one that's clueless
http://www.thisisanfield.com/2009/07/unhappy-mascherano-%E2%80%9Cwants-spain-move%E2%80%9D/

Are u really stupid as ur posts indicate.Cant u even see the dates of the articles before u post them.

As for claiming Daily mail is unreliable here's the same article from Guardian.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010/mar/25/javier-mascherano-contract-liverpool
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Fri 22 Jul 2011, 05:08

Who cares...

all i care about is Rosell & Zubizaretta are doing better than Laporta & Txiki in Transfers..

Masch, Adriano, Kiko & now Sanchez are very gd deal Smile

Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri 22 Jul 2011, 05:10

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
RealGunner wrote:i highly doubt barca have 45m left to buy cesc

Well they have 40 and Jeffren is supposedly going for 6 million so yh they do Very Happy

I am against it 100% but if they want to get as far as 45 million they can.

DeviAngel wrote:he just ruined his career he will end up like Afellay Sad

Yep 29 games for the best side in the world when he signed in January, definitely ruined.

he us just sub nothing more getting 5-10 min before the end of the game ...while for other team he would be a star, leneg and first 11 choice and...

I don't have anything against Barcelona but that's the truth so far ....

watch SAnchez asking for transfer next yr
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Fri 22 Jul 2011, 05:19

DeviAngel wrote:

he us just sub nothing more getting 5-10 min before the end of the game ...while for other team he would be a star, leneg and first 11 choice and...

I dont agree with this.If that was the case the likes of Mascherano Kaka Benzema all would have asked for transfers now.Most players are happy to be rotated with as long as they win trophies and play for a big club nowadays.Not saying this is a bad thing or good thing but this is what is football is nowadays.Its a squad game and players are perfectly happy to be a squad player even if they are world class.

Last edited by BeautifulGame on Fri 22 Jul 2011, 05:29; edited 1 time in total
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by barca 2011 Fri 22 Jul 2011, 05:27

Giggslegend wrote:
Ganso wrote:I wouldnt say this is a great teal as giggs said, he cost frakking 40M man.For rotation/bench.+were not sure how he will do

Affelay in the other hand was an amazing deal.

40M for a 22 year old world class forward who happens to been performing amazingly for both club and country.

Ronaldo was a steal for 80-90M for Madrid
Not without some real silverware he's not.
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Fri 22 Jul 2011, 05:36

Sanchez is not world class, he has been good for one season. his performance only improved when he was moved to SS.
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Fri 22 Jul 2011, 05:44

Great Buy i think he will become world class with this team! People stop hating its not your money they spent, if a team wants to pay 40 mil they can, and well see if it was the right move or not, but give it a chance first!!
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Fri 22 Jul 2011, 05:45

BeautifulGame wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

I dont agree with this.If that was the case the likes of Mascherano Kaka Benzema all would have asked for transfers now.Most players are happy to be rotated with as long as they win trophies and play for a big club nowadays.Not saying this is a bad thing or good thing but this is what is football is nowadays.Its a squad game and players are perfectly happy to be a squad player even if they are world class.

Agreed he has cl with barca and a league title, while playing cb in some games. I think he is a pretty happy guy right now! (Mascherano)
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Jul 2011, 06:01

barca still have what... perhaps close to 60 million... cause we milan have to pay 24 million.... for ibra... and barca probably got 30 million for CL win...

so sanchez fee is not any issue i guess, i think they can even afford fabregas..

thing is barca neither needs sanchez or fabregas..

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next