2019/2020 Premier League Discussion: Chapter III

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

2019/2020 Premier League Discussion: Chapter III - Page 40 Empty Re: 2019/2020 Premier League Discussion: Chapter III

Post by Nishankly on Sat Feb 15, 2020 8:24 pm

@Firenze wrote:not even the best team I've seen in the PL in the last 12 months lol.



Explain yo ass

Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Posts : 19256
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

2019/2020 Premier League Discussion: Chapter III - Page 40 Empty Re: 2019/2020 Premier League Discussion: Chapter III

Post by RealGunner on Sat Feb 15, 2020 8:29 pm

Liverpool last season was a better team to watch tbh
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 85808
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

2019/2020 Premier League Discussion: Chapter III - Page 40 Empty Re: 2019/2020 Premier League Discussion: Chapter III

Post by The Demon of Carthage on Sat Feb 15, 2020 8:34 pm

@Unique wrote:liverpool are the best team that frenzy has ever seen play in english football.

United's 2008 team was scary, dominant and ruthless. As powerful as this Liverpool team is, they don't hold a candle to that dream team.

_________________
I ****ing hate Komodo dragons
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 5372
Join date : 2015-01-25

Back to top Go down

2019/2020 Premier League Discussion: Chapter III - Page 40 Empty Re: 2019/2020 Premier League Discussion: Chapter III

Post by Unique on Sat Feb 15, 2020 8:45 pm

@The Demon of Carthage wrote:
@Unique wrote:liverpool are the best team that frenzy has ever seen play in english football.

United's 2008 team was scary, dominant and ruthless. As powerful as this Liverpool team is, they don't hold a candle to that dream team.
that team won 27 games all season. this liverpool team has won 25 games and we still have 12 games to go. also i think im right in thinking liverpool last season won more points than manure have won in any season. frenzy is watching something special unfold Cool

_________________
2019/2020 Premier League Discussion: Chapter III - Page 40 Brexit11
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 18138
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 45

Back to top Go down

2019/2020 Premier League Discussion: Chapter III - Page 40 Empty Re: 2019/2020 Premier League Discussion: Chapter III

Post by The Demon of Carthage on Sat Feb 15, 2020 8:59 pm

Well, that argument would make more sense if the teams you guys have faced this season were as good as the ones United faced in 2008, but that's not true. Arsenal, Liverpool and Chelsea were significantly more powerful back then than they are now.

Sometimes stats don't tell the whole story, and as impressive as Liverpool have been this season, the premier league now is not nearly as strong as it was in 2008.

Just a reminder, that year, 3 premier league teams reached the semi finals of the CL.

_________________
I ****ing hate Komodo dragons
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 5372
Join date : 2015-01-25

Back to top Go down

2019/2020 Premier League Discussion: Chapter III - Page 40 Empty Re: 2019/2020 Premier League Discussion: Chapter III

Post by Unique on Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:05 pm

@The Demon of Carthage wrote:Well, that argument would make more sense if the teams you guys have faced this season were as good as the ones United faced in 2008, but that's not true. Arsenal, Liverpool and Chelsea were significantly more powerful back then than they are now.

Sometimes stats don't tell the whole story, and as impressive as Liverpool have been this season, the premier league now is not nearly as strong as it was in 2008.

Just a reminder, that year, 3 premier league teams reached the semi finals of the CL.
but just months ago 4 epl teams were in the final of the euro cups. something no other lge has ever done so you could say the epl is the strongest its ever been.

_________________
2019/2020 Premier League Discussion: Chapter III - Page 40 Brexit11
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 18138
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 45

Back to top Go down

2019/2020 Premier League Discussion: Chapter III - Page 40 Empty Re: 2019/2020 Premier League Discussion: Chapter III

Post by Firenze on Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:16 pm

only if you're pushing an agenda like you're trying to

PL is shit this season, undeniably

enjoy your trophy, but nobody will ever consider you the best team in PL history Laughing besides maybe delusional loserpool fans
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 31412
Join date : 2012-04-25

Back to top Go down

2019/2020 Premier League Discussion: Chapter III - Page 40 Empty Re: 2019/2020 Premier League Discussion: Chapter III

Post by The Demon of Carthage on Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:18 pm

@Unique wrote:
@The Demon of Carthage wrote:Well, that argument would make more sense if the teams you guys have faced this season were as good as the ones United faced in 2008, but that's not true. Arsenal, Liverpool and Chelsea were significantly more powerful back then than they are now.

Sometimes stats don't tell the whole story, and as impressive as Liverpool have been this season, the premier league now is not nearly as strong as it was in 2008.

Just a reminder, that year, 3 premier league teams reached the semi finals of the CL.
but just months ago 4 epl teams were in the final of the euro cups. something no other lge has ever done so you could say the epl is the strongest its ever been.

Now compare that Tottenham team that reached the final of the CL last year to any of the three English teams that reached the semi-final of the CL in 2008 and tell me if they wouldn't get roflstomped.

I agree with you that what Liverpool is doing now is simply amazing. All i'm saying is, you guys wouldn't be able to do the same thing (be table toppers with 21 points from the second) in 2008 with United, Arsenal and Chelsea all guns blazing.

I have been watching the PL for quite some time now, and that United team still remains the strongest English team I have seen in probably the last 15 years or so. They are actually, in my opinion, up there with the best teams in Europe over the last 20 years. They were scary good.

_________________
I ****ing hate Komodo dragons
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 5372
Join date : 2015-01-25

Back to top Go down

2019/2020 Premier League Discussion: Chapter III - Page 40 Empty Re: 2019/2020 Premier League Discussion: Chapter III

Post by Unique on Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:40 pm

@Firenze wrote:only if you're pushing an agenda like you're trying to

PL is shit this season, undeniably

enjoy your trophy, but nobody will ever consider you the best team in PL history Laughing besides maybe delusional loserpool fans
but the stats will :coffee:

_________________
2019/2020 Premier League Discussion: Chapter III - Page 40 Brexit11
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 18138
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 45

Back to top Go down

2019/2020 Premier League Discussion: Chapter III - Page 40 Empty Re: 2019/2020 Premier League Discussion: Chapter III

Post by El Gunner on Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:19 pm

@Firenze wrote:only if you're pushing an agenda like you're trying to

PL is shit this season, undeniably

enjoy your trophy, but nobody will ever consider you the best team in PL history Laughing besides maybe delusional loserpool fans


well said, Frenzy

_________________
2019/2020 Premier League Discussion: Chapter III - Page 40 You_ar10
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 16056
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

2019/2020 Premier League Discussion: Chapter III - Page 40 Empty Re: 2019/2020 Premier League Discussion: Chapter III

Post by Nishankly on Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:32 pm

Hahahhahaha, we go on destroying records for the First Division, let alone the "Premier League" week in week out, you think we give a shit what one United or Arsenal fan thinks so they can sleep at night without rolling in their bed? rofl rofl

Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 19256
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

2019/2020 Premier League Discussion: Chapter III - Page 40 Empty Re: 2019/2020 Premier League Discussion: Chapter III

Post by Nishankly on Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:34 pm

"Enjoy your trophy"

We won the fucking Champions league as well last year with ONE FUCKING LOSS in the PL, this was coming and all of you turds deep down knew it.

Now its not my fault y'all become City fans who say if Laporte or United fans who say the league is shite or Arsenal fans who say VAR or Chelsea fans who say if no transfer ban or Spurs fans who say CL final was the worst

Y'all are sitting down beneath our feet, stay fucking there.

Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 19256
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

2019/2020 Premier League Discussion: Chapter III - Page 40 Empty Re: 2019/2020 Premier League Discussion: Chapter III

Post by Nishankly on Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:36 pm

@RealGunner wrote:Liverpool last season was a better team to watch tbh


We decided it was easier to bore teams to death than massacre them offensively. Klopp is a once in a generation manager.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 19256
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

2019/2020 Premier League Discussion: Chapter III - Page 40 Empty Re: 2019/2020 Premier League Discussion: Chapter III

Post by Nishankly on Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:37 pm

Get mental help lads, this won't help you sleep at night, you'll still wake up tomorrow angry.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 19256
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

2019/2020 Premier League Discussion: Chapter III - Page 40 Empty Re: 2019/2020 Premier League Discussion: Chapter III

Post by Firenze on Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:41 pm

you just posted 4 times in a row, getting worked up over this

take your own advice ffs
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 31412
Join date : 2012-04-25

Back to top Go down

2019/2020 Premier League Discussion: Chapter III - Page 40 Empty Re: 2019/2020 Premier League Discussion: Chapter III

Post by Nishankly on Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:43 pm

Nice.

I will. Good night.

Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 19256
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

2019/2020 Premier League Discussion: Chapter III - Page 40 Empty Re: 2019/2020 Premier League Discussion: Chapter III

Post by Firenze on Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:47 pm

no team has ever had such weak level of competition, so it's not a surprise

I'm not calling Liverpool mediocre or anything, it is what it is.

-------

https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/viewtopic.php?t=42305
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 31412
Join date : 2012-04-25

Back to top Go down

2019/2020 Premier League Discussion: Chapter III - Page 40 Empty Re: 2019/2020 Premier League Discussion: Chapter III

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum