2019/20 English Football League Carabao Cup and FA Cup thread

+32
RED
Winter is Coming
BarcaLearning
Art Morte
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Zagadka
elfmeter
S
Duronto-Roddur
Doc
Perucho21
danyjr
Arquitecto
Jay29
Casciavit
Robespierre
RealGunner
Helmer
Myesyats
Firenze
CBarca
Glory
M99
Thimmy
El Gunner
futbol
Kick
Nishankly
Unique
iftikhar
urbaNRoots
Hapless_Hans
36 posters

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

Go down

2019/20 English Football League Carabao Cup and FA Cup thread Empty 2019/20 English Football League Carabao Cup and FA Cup thread

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:42 pm

Liverpool: Kelleher, Williams, Gomez. Van Den Berg, Milner, lallana, Keita, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Elliott, Origi, Brewster. Subs: Adrian, Jones, Kane, Larouci, Chirivella, Clarkson, Koumetio.

Arsenal: Martínez, Bellerin, Holding, Mustafi, Kolasinac, Torreira, Willock, Maitland-Niles, Özil, Saka, Martinelli. Subs: Macey, Sokratis, Tierney, Guendouzi, Ceballos, Pepe, Lacazette.

Klopp :bow:
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 33888
Join date : 2013-09-17

Back to top Go down

2019/20 English Football League Carabao Cup and FA Cup thread Empty Re: 2019/20 English Football League Carabao Cup and FA Cup thread

Post by urbaNRoots Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:46 pm

If we get a result here, Bumery‘s going to ride with that for a long time Laughing
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 17173
Join date : 2011-08-11

Back to top Go down

2019/20 English Football League Carabao Cup and FA Cup thread Empty Re: 2019/20 English Football League Carabao Cup and FA Cup thread

Post by iftikhar Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:47 pm

Was this thread really necessary @Hapless_Hans :coffee:
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 9337
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 50

Back to top Go down

2019/20 English Football League Carabao Cup and FA Cup thread Empty Re: 2019/20 English Football League Carabao Cup and FA Cup thread

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:50 pm

iftikhar wrote:Was this thread really necessary @Hapless_Hans :coffee:


Yes.
If we post about the Carabao Cup in the PL thread, the posts get lost until the next round arrives. Same goes for the FA Cup.
As they're basically following one after the other, one thread for both suffices.
Also, this way we have a thread for the FA Cup too, which can be found via search. Because if you make a thread only called "FA Cup", neither "FA" nor "Cup" can be searched as they're too short.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 33888
Join date : 2013-09-17

Back to top Go down

2019/20 English Football League Carabao Cup and FA Cup thread Empty Re: 2019/20 English Football League Carabao Cup and FA Cup thread

Post by iftikhar Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:54 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
iftikhar wrote:Was this thread really necessary @Hapless_Hans :coffee:


Yes.
If we post about the Carabao Cup in the PL thread, the posts get lost until the next round arrives. Same goes for the FA Cup.
As they're basically following one after the other, one thread for both suffices.
Also, this way we have a thread for the FA Cup too, which can be found via search. Because if you make a thread only called "FA Cup", neither "FA" nor "Cup" can be searched as they're too short.
***sigh*** I guess that was the purpose.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 9337
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 50

Back to top Go down

2019/20 English Football League Carabao Cup and FA Cup thread Empty Re: 2019/20 English Football League Carabao Cup and FA Cup thread

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:00 pm

Jus because you're always out after the 2nd or 3rd round doesn't mean there's no need for a thread.
Stop making everything about Liverpool.

Although that Liverpool team looks very exciting and interesting, for a change. Not the same 11 noses like every other week. 11 different noses, some very young ones, Elliott, Brewster and van der Berg (your big summer signing) making their Anfield debuts, 16 year old Elliott to become the youngest player ever to appear at Anfield hmm
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 33888
Join date : 2013-09-17

Back to top Go down

2019/20 English Football League Carabao Cup and FA Cup thread Empty Re: 2019/20 English Football League Carabao Cup and FA Cup thread

Post by Unique Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:01 pm

i thought we had a cup thread. not that im bothered anyway because im not one to moan about such things.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 18138
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 47

Back to top Go down

2019/20 English Football League Carabao Cup and FA Cup thread Empty Re: 2019/20 English Football League Carabao Cup and FA Cup thread

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:01 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:If we get a result here, Bumery‘s going to ride with that for a long time Laughing


You really think beating Liverpool's U19 will convince anyone?
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 33888
Join date : 2013-09-17

Back to top Go down

2019/20 English Football League Carabao Cup and FA Cup thread Empty Re: 2019/20 English Football League Carabao Cup and FA Cup thread

Post by Unique Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:02 pm

arsenal under pressure to win this game with a strong squad playing the liverpool under 18s.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 18138
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 47

Back to top Go down

2019/20 English Football League Carabao Cup and FA Cup thread Empty Re: 2019/20 English Football League Carabao Cup and FA Cup thread

Post by iftikhar Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:04 pm

Hans, you know you can always count on me. I'm your bestest buddy ever. Cool
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 9337
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 50

Back to top Go down

2019/20 English Football League Carabao Cup and FA Cup thread Empty Re: 2019/20 English Football League Carabao Cup and FA Cup thread

Post by Nishankly Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:07 pm

Klopp doesn't give two fucks about this competition 😂😂
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 20749
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

2019/20 English Football League Carabao Cup and FA Cup thread Empty Re: 2019/20 English Football League Carabao Cup and FA Cup thread

Post by Unique Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:08 pm

iftikhar wrote:Hans, you know you can always count on me. I'm your bestest buddy ever. Cool
when i get time i will have a count up to see how many people are my best buddys on here. i know RG loves me eco smile
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 18138
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 47

Back to top Go down

2019/20 English Football League Carabao Cup and FA Cup thread Empty Re: 2019/20 English Football League Carabao Cup and FA Cup thread

Post by Unique Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:10 pm

this elliot kid looks to have a bit about him from what ive seen.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 18138
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 47

Back to top Go down

2019/20 English Football League Carabao Cup and FA Cup thread Empty Re: 2019/20 English Football League Carabao Cup and FA Cup thread

Post by iftikhar Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:14 pm

Unique wrote:this elliot kid looks to have a bit about him from what ive seen.
It started? Can't find it on any channel
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 9337
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 50

Back to top Go down

2019/20 English Football League Carabao Cup and FA Cup thread Empty Re: 2019/20 English Football League Carabao Cup and FA Cup thread

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:15 pm

Chelsea (4-3-3) Caballero; James, Guehi, Zouma, Alonso; Kovacic, Jorginho, Gilmour; Hudson-Odoi, Batshuayi, Pulisic.
Substitutes: Cumming, Lamptey, Azpilicueta, Mount, Pedro, Giroud, Abraham.

Manchester United (3-4-1-2) Romero; Lindelof, Maguire, Rojo; Wan-Bissaka, Fred, McTominay, Williams; Lingard; James, Rashford.
Substitutes: Grant, Jones, Young, Pereira, Garner, Mata, Martial.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 33888
Join date : 2013-09-17

Back to top Go down

2019/20 English Football League Carabao Cup and FA Cup thread Empty Re: 2019/20 English Football League Carabao Cup and FA Cup thread

Post by Unique Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:15 pm

iftikhar wrote:
Unique wrote:this elliot kid looks to have a bit about him from what ive seen.
It started? Can't find it on any channel
19.30 kick off mate
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 18138
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 47

Back to top Go down

2019/20 English Football League Carabao Cup and FA Cup thread Empty Re: 2019/20 English Football League Carabao Cup and FA Cup thread

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:18 pm

Nishankly wrote:Klopp doesn't give two fucks about this competition 😂😂


Klopp cares about this competition in exactly the right way.
Giving the youngsters and subs a chance and playing time in competitive games.

Everyone insists that the League Cup has a right to exist because you can play the youngsters, but then everyone is actually too scared to do it when a prestige opponent is drawn.

At least Klopp is consistent.
Is still remember the coward Mourinho playing his Utd 1st eleven against City in a League cup 2nd round because he was too scared of losing.
If you do that, don't complain about fixtures and fatigue.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 33888
Join date : 2013-09-17

Back to top Go down

2019/20 English Football League Carabao Cup and FA Cup thread Empty Re: 2019/20 English Football League Carabao Cup and FA Cup thread

Post by Unique Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:23 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
Nishankly wrote:Klopp doesn't give two fucks about this competition 😂😂


Klopp cares about this competition in exactly the right way.
Giving the youngsters and subs a chance and playing time in competitive games.

Everyone insists that the League Cup has a right to exist because you can play the youngsters, but then everyone is actually too scared to do it when a prestige opponent is drawn.

At least Klopp is consistent.
Is still remember the coward Mourinho playing his Utd 1st eleven against City in a League cup 2nd round because he was too scared of losing.
If you do that, don't complain about fixtures and fatigue.
its the fear of losing badly that makes managers pick a stronger team against big teams.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 18138
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 47

Back to top Go down

2019/20 English Football League Carabao Cup and FA Cup thread Empty Re: 2019/20 English Football League Carabao Cup and FA Cup thread

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:26 pm

Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 33888
Join date : 2013-09-17

Back to top Go down

2019/20 English Football League Carabao Cup and FA Cup thread Empty Re: 2019/20 English Football League Carabao Cup and FA Cup thread

Post by Unique Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:27 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
Laughing Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 18138
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 47

Back to top Go down

2019/20 English Football League Carabao Cup and FA Cup thread Empty Re: 2019/20 English Football League Carabao Cup and FA Cup thread

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:28 pm

Unique wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:
Nishankly wrote:Klopp doesn't give two fucks about this competition 😂😂


Klopp cares about this competition in exactly the right way.
Giving the youngsters and subs a chance and playing time in competitive games.

Everyone insists that the League Cup has a right to exist because you can play the youngsters, but then everyone is actually too scared to do it when a prestige opponent is drawn.

At least Klopp is consistent.
Is still remember the coward Mourinho playing his Utd 1st eleven against City in a League cup 2nd round because he was too scared of losing.
If you do that, don't complain about fixtures and fatigue.
its the fear of losing badly that makes managers pick a stronger team against big teams.


As I said. Klopp is consistent and not afraid to give the youngsters a chance no matter the opponent.
In the League Cup.

That's exactly the right approach IMO. It's also one that won't ever see him winning this thing Laughing
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 33888
Join date : 2013-09-17

Back to top Go down

2019/20 English Football League Carabao Cup and FA Cup thread Empty Re: 2019/20 English Football League Carabao Cup and FA Cup thread

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:29 pm

tbf, Arsenal's is also their B team. Interesting game.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 33888
Join date : 2013-09-17

Back to top Go down

2019/20 English Football League Carabao Cup and FA Cup thread Empty Re: 2019/20 English Football League Carabao Cup and FA Cup thread

Post by Unique Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:37 pm

1-0 Very Happy
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 18138
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 47

Back to top Go down

2019/20 English Football League Carabao Cup and FA Cup thread Empty Re: 2019/20 English Football League Carabao Cup and FA Cup thread

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:38 pm

lmao Mustafi
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 33888
Join date : 2013-09-17

Back to top Go down

2019/20 English Football League Carabao Cup and FA Cup thread Empty Re: 2019/20 English Football League Carabao Cup and FA Cup thread

Post by Unique Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:39 pm

i hope this Van Den Berg turns out to be a good defender i so badly want to give him the nickname of the ice berg
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 18138
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 47

Back to top Go down

2019/20 English Football League Carabao Cup and FA Cup thread Empty Re: 2019/20 English Football League Carabao Cup and FA Cup thread

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum