Doc
halamadrid2
Perucho21
17 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Real Madrid vs Valladolid  - Page 3 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Valladolid

Post by Bankz Sun 25 Aug 2019, 09:25

Doc wrote:I don't have to imagine it as it happened already several times. Neymar won most, if not all the duels I think.

Now, imagine Neymar and 'THIS' carvajal Very Happy

Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sun 25 Aug 2019, 14:14

sportsczy wrote:When James was in there, we had some midfield creativity....  so although not ideal, i think our midfield can be fine given James getting into form.  Hazard brings a ton of creativity too.

Btw, we all forget that we don't have Hazard and he's our biggest attacking threat btw.

To me, a bigger issue is fullback on both sides.  Can't cross and can't defend.  Mendy should take care of one side...  but Carvajal but god awful.   Look where he is on the conceded goal and what happens in the space he leaves.  He's reckless.

Laughing when I'm saying these things years in advance I'm clueless, then you guys come around saying the same thing well late.

anyway saw the highlights as usual no real teamwork, every man for themselves racking up a bunch of useless shots from players who has no business shooting the ball, benzema goals was great but looked flukey and the goal concede is standard madrid cause there is no discipline, which is to be expected when ramos is the leader of the team even though he has zero leadership qualities scoring headers don't make you leader or great defender.

Carvajal and marcelo don't want to assist certain players, been noticing for quite sometime now when certain 9 is in the box the crosses either never comes or doesn't beat the first man, but isco in the there carvajal crossing the ball from the halfway line if he has to, cause he and marcelo are suck ups and always get a free for doing this every game cause it easier to blame benzema for their short comings as usual but he scoring now, so gotta focus on the other players for once.

the decision making is always gonna be terrible regardless from vini to whomever, the only player on the team have no problem with proper teamwork is benzema, media and fans treated him like a moron, but praise shitty and selfish plays from cr, now even young vini plays in the cr mold now play like shit score a lucky goal get praised, almost every player in squad has the same mentality, they are always trying to do extra shit to standout instead of doing right thing on time, that the real reason the team can't win regardless of the manager, neymar, mbappe or pogba are just gonna add fuel to this fire.

people can say what they want about Solari its 100% clear he saw all of this coming, all of it, the media, fans and certain players acting like he was clueless stand in, the culture around the club is always drama and circus for no reason at all everyone is just too damn extra.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun 25 Aug 2019, 15:01

Second game of the season, it was a good one, specially the first half. a bit unlucky not to convert our chances in first half but it's promising for the rest of the season. Definitely a positive start overall, 2 wins would have been better than 1 win and 1 draw but things are positive nonetheless and the players look like they are enthusiastic about performing and running again. Some tactical things to iron out here and there but nothing to complain about so far
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun 25 Aug 2019, 20:02

Mr Nick09 wrote:Second game of the season, it was a good one, specially the first half. a bit unlucky not to convert our chances in first half but it's promising for the rest of the season. Definitely a positive start overall, 2 wins would have been better than 1 win and 1 draw but things are positive nonetheless and the players look like they are enthusiastic about performing and running again. Some tactical things to iron out here and there but nothing to complain about so far

Minus Zidane's insistence on Vini as a RW and Dani regressing to Arby level, yeah, not much to go into full bitch mode. James in midfield honestly looks like it'll work out when he regains fitness tbh. Diaz needs to come back in my life Sad
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun 25 Aug 2019, 20:15

yup i miss Brahim too.

I think Zidane swiched to a 424 to make sure that both Bale and Vinicius are on their strong foot to cross. Vinicius could hardly put a single dangerous ball in the box, while Bale was doing just fine. Problem is that 424 was way too weak and subject to counter attack, right after the goal, Zidane should have switched to a 433 and dropped the lines.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun 25 Aug 2019, 20:19

Lucas was coming on right after the goal. Too bad the players couldn't calm down and instead were going gung ho despite being a goal up with only 5 mins to go
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun 25 Aug 2019, 20:34

ZZ insisting with Vini as a RW has to do with the fact that he has no future on the left since Hazard is here... so he wants to see if he can become the option on the other side.

Completely moot if Neymar comes. But until or if that happens, ZZ has to make decisions based on the current squad. Lord knows he can't count on Flo to deliver on his promises...
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun 25 Aug 2019, 20:39

Promises aren't easy to keep when Utd has no business in budging their asking price. Also, Perez isn't gonna pay 160 mil for Pogba, come on now, deep down, we all knew this.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sun 25 Aug 2019, 20:40

what are those promises, exactly?
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun 25 Aug 2019, 21:00

im pretty sure the club did their reasonably best to sign Pogba but if a club keeps telling you they are not selling a player then what do you do? If anything, Zidane is the one that refused to go for alternatives. Every other request he had were met such as Hazard or Mendy
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun 25 Aug 2019, 21:43

This was oir chance to put some distance between us and Barca No

I can't believe we were so careless defensively after our goal. We should have gone full Atleti mode ffs
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun 25 Aug 2019, 21:57

Thimmy wrote:what are those promises, exactly?

Assuming it was signing Pogba and his agent I guess.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sun 25 Aug 2019, 22:13

Doc wrote:
Thimmy wrote:what are those promises, exactly?

Assuming it was signing Pogba and his agent I guess.

Yeah, I figured. I just wanted him to describe or elaborate on what he meant by suggesting that Flo let Zidane down. I don't believe one can ever promise to definitely be able to get a certain player. That would be arrogant at best, otherwise incredibly naíve. Especially, when we're talking about a high-profile, super expensive player who belongs to a powerful club and isn't even listed as available, wanted away by the club, or close to having their contract expire. Naturally, I don't know what kind of discussions Flo and Zidane have had, but I would assume Flo told him that he would do his best in order to acquire whoever Zidane wanted. Not being able to meet the monetary demands surrounding such a player's transfer isn't my idea of a betrayal or lack of reliability on the part of the president, so Sport's statement sounds a bit bitter and nonsensical to me.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sun 25 Aug 2019, 23:51

i don't agree with the promises part, whilst i have my theory on the pogba move, as far as i know the club tried what they could to get him. but utd weren't interested. and he isn't mbappe where you try to get him by any means necessary
titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Mon 26 Aug 2019, 00:00

not to mention, the two other "promises" flo hasn't kept, selling bale and james, seems to be working in our team's favor. imagine we sold them and still couldn't get replacements
titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon 26 Aug 2019, 03:02

Bankz wrote:
Doc wrote:I don't have to imagine it as it happened already several times. Neymar won most, if not all the duels I think.

Now, imagine Neymar and 'THIS' carvajal Very Happy

It'll have the same result tbh. In any case, Barcelona ain't getting Neymar this season so it's a mute point.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon 26 Aug 2019, 10:57

Cyborg wrote:
Jovic looks so lethargic.

bundesliga fraud, i knew it

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Mon 26 Aug 2019, 15:17

Looked like he had plenty of energy in pre-season, but he was completely starved of service since we were playing like crap and couldn't get the ball past midfield. He ran around for nothing. I missed our last match, but there's obviously still plenty of time for him to show his worth.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by AlphaBeast Wed 30 Sep 2020, 05:43

First Home game! Let's get it.
AlphaBeast
AlphaBeast
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Makaveli Wed 30 Sep 2020, 15:14

I would like to see Benzema and Mariano together up top for a change.

Benzema is a complete player Mariano is a hustler and a poacher it should be interesting to see.
Makaveli
Makaveli
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Wed 30 Sep 2020, 19:43

We look MUCH better with two strikers.. zizou please do not go to the 4-3-3, our wingers besides Vini are straight poop on current form.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Wed 30 Sep 2020, 21:52

I'll be watching Dortmund vs Bayern Munich today. I need a break from watching Real Madrid, I'm not getting any joy from watching our football, these days. Of course, I do hope we win tonight.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed 30 Sep 2020, 22:17

It's actually pretty fascinating. ZZ is experimenting with the entire squad and multiple formations. Evaluating what works, what doesn't and whom he can count on.

It's not going to look pretty early on. But it's a great way of really finding the optimum mix when money time comes around.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Wed 30 Sep 2020, 22:19

Isco is absolutely useless. Jovic and Benz are feeding off scraps. There was a play where Isco and valverde were literally about to enter the final third and Isco passes it back for no reason, then loses it shortly after valverde managed to get it back to him :facepalm:

Another play where we had the chance to break in numbers and he passes it sideways.. wtf
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Wed 30 Sep 2020, 22:23

Isco sucks. Lets get some Odegaard magic in there
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Wed 30 Sep 2020, 22:25

Odegaard might lose it more often but he’s exactly what we need, teams are actually scared so they mark him and the game opens up. Just like against Betis who are actually good. Isco has ZERO PRESSURE on him and he is passing the ball out there like he’s courtois
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next