RealGunner
Art Morte
Lucifer
Hapless_Hans
Kaladin
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Chelsea 2019/20 is the worst team they've assembled in their history - Page 2 Empty Re: Chelsea 2019/20 is the worst team they've assembled in their history

Post by rincon Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:36 pm

How did he choose not to spend cash? Chelsea are under a transfer ban. He didn't choose not to spend, he couldn't. He hasn't worked with Chelsea's youth academy either, or any other youth academy for that matter iirc. Saying he chose to build something from within the club, when he had no choice but to do it, sounds like a forced narrative.

rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Chelsea 2019/20 is the worst team they've assembled in their history - Page 2 Empty Re: Chelsea 2019/20 is the worst team they've assembled in their history

Post by Glory Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:01 pm

He is playing them because he has no other choice. He HAS to delve into their youth. Remember Chelsea always has like 30+ players going out on loan every frking season. What they are doing right now is not even close to anything special or wonderful. It’s entirely born out of necessity. If you want to praise someone btw, praise Ole, who sold his PL proven 20 goal a season striker and didn’t buy b a replacement because he wanted to keep developing a 17 year old academy graduate. :coffee: Proud
Having said all that tho, I agree it does look refreshing to see a different Chelsea side than the ones we all usually see. Lamps will do fine I think too. He has time like (hopefully) Ole.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:11 pm

Personally, I feel like Lampard probably would've blooded some youth players even without a transfer ban. Just not to the degree that he's forced to currently.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:21 pm

Loftus-Cheeks injury possibly was a worse blow to this season than the transfer ban.
He was just turning into a top performer.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:50 pm

Honestly I think transfer ban or not, he came in to change the philosophy of the club and use the youth. It is not the transfer ban that has caused Chelsea to change their philosophy. They have been spending less and less every year for a few years now. It was a long time coming.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:19 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:Loftus-Cheeks injury possibly was a worse blow to this season than the transfer ban.

This is why I fell in love with you in the first place. That insight into inner PL workings. Agreed.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:02 pm

Art Morte wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:Loftus-Cheeks injury possibly was a worse blow to this season than the transfer ban.

This is why I fell in love with you in the first place. That insight into inner PL workings. Agreed.

Are you ridiculing me?
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:30 pm

This is our treasured Art Morte, Hansy.

By far the most passionate about the Premier League from its pillars to to very roots and the minnows that retain its core culture. And he is not even English.

Openly admits too he watches not a league outside the Premiership.

He most definitely not is ridiculing you.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:34 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
Art Morte wrote:

Are you ridiculing me?

Of course he isn't. Nobody wants to sleep on sofa.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:25 am

Lucifer wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:
Art Morte wrote:

Are you ridiculing me?

Of course he isn't. Nobody wants to sleep on sofa.
rofl

This forum Proud
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2