iftikhar
Hapless_Hans
McLewis
41 posters

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down

Calcio Saga 19/20 - Page 14 Empty Re: Calcio Saga 19/20

Post by Kick Mon Sep 02, 2019 11:05 pm

Sure Juve beat Napoli, but the real question is, whose kit is worse?

Both are gross and it make must less enjoyable to watch them play Laughing

Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:22 pm

Inter's Curva Nord (ultras) writes a letter to Lukaku where they among other things say "We are really sorry you thought what happened in Cagliari was racist"

Calcio Saga 19/20 - Page 14 EDj_WJsXUAE7-Kp

Calcio Saga 19/20 - Page 14 EDj_XWKXoAEvvfF
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:33 pm

I'm sure he feels really welcomed

Comments, @Robespierre ?
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:17 pm

"We are not racist... we just pretend to be at the stadiums to get inside your head"
how stupid it sounds Laughing it was better to not write anything lol

Kick wrote:Sure Juve beat Napoli, but the real question is, whose kit is worse?

Both are gross and it make must less enjoyable to watch them play Laughing

Juve's home kit is so crap it hurts my eyes. Alternate jersey, ok. But now it just feels like diluting the club's essence every season. New logo, then german name stadium, then no stripes, what next ? Change the club's name to make it "easier to remember" ? Laughable
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Wed Sep 04, 2019 1:11 am

Odds on Lukaku leaving in Jan? Laughing
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Sep 04, 2019 2:42 am

This has to be the most bizarre perspective I have heard from a curva and that is saying something given their lunacy in general.

I simply have not seen or heard this type of perspective to racism in Italia, Nord, Centrale, or Sud but does not surprise me given ultras are just in a world of their own and can be outcasts to sociopaths to just general all around weirdos.

Milantilldeath our Curva Sud native typified something similar with his staunch belief in Serie D talents that he watched (not kidding) able to 'hopefully launch us further in the UCL. ( Laughing )
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:30 am

It's the same nonsense that the Cagliari ultra said after the Kean/Matuidi incident
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:41 am

Hapless_Hans wrote:I'm sure he feels really welcomed

Comments, @Robespierre ?

What should I say
Ultras are a problem in Italy (or at least far right curvas, but they are 90%: so..)
I think they statements should be ignored , they are a minimum part of the stadium and they don't represent the club, but I realize it's difficult in 2019 , there are social networks etc so we are going to comment their delirant statement , discussing on it make them publicy that it is EXACTLY what they want.
They want that people talk about them, if good or bad it is not important.
They should be left in their microcosm, they must be ignored, because they are irrilevant but yet...
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:47 am

Robespierre wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:I'm sure he feels really welcomed

Comments, @Robespierre ?

What should I say
Ultras are a problem in Italy (or at least far right curvas, but they are 90© so..)
I think they statements should be ignored, they are a minimum part of the stadium and they don't represent the club, but I realize it's difficult in 2019 , there are social networks etc so we are going to comment their delirant statement , discussing on it make them publicy that it is EXACTLY what they want.
They want that people talk about them, if good or bad it is not important.
They should be left in their microcosm, they must be ignored, because they are irrilevant but yet...

To say that they are irrelevant is a statement of intent on your part though, not one of fact?
Because if you say the Ultras are a problem, they are not irrelevant?
I would be interested to know what group exactly of Inter Ultras put out this statement, and how much % of Inter Ultras they roughly represent?

Because just claiming they "must be ignored, they are irrelevant" is  pretty much the analogous response to claiming racism is irrelevant these days, must be ignored.
A statement of intent, not of fact, which can then also become a statement of denial of facts.
And it's quite obvious that the clubs and the league ignoring the racists has not made them go away.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Wed Sep 04, 2019 11:14 am

Yes, I wasn't clear but I had to write in  haste.
In Italy ultras are a problem because : they create embarassment, racism , organized crime ( being an Ultra means many things. They earn on it. Have you listened news about the Ultras leader of Lazio, killed for settlement of accounts ? He had links with Camorra. Or have you read about Angelli who was banned because they had links with Ultas Juve tied to Ndrangheta .. This is the world inside Curvas.
In most of cases ,especially on highest levels, we talk about criminals tied to extreme right  enviroments (it coincides for Lazio,Inter,Juve,Roma etc .. perhaps just Napoli are "just" criminals...)
I mean with irrilevancy that , luckily, they are just a part not only of the fanbase, but also of the stadium , and often also of the same Curva.
Giulini, Cagliari president, talked about a minority.
It's true . Cagliari public is not racist, but there are Cagliari fans/ ultras who are these.
My idea is if it would be unfair to ignore racist chants (infact I expect same treatment for Cagliari as been for us against Napoli) at the stadium - but I exepct the day that we ' ll punish only the responsibles - and not punishing the community because of a minority  ( Is it Serie A the only league who closes a whole sector because of some morons ? I believe yes) / maybe in 3019
at same time I think that giving prominence to a statement written on Facebook   is not the best thing. Because it's better to ignore them and leaving them in ignorance rather than elevating them as privileged representatives of the fanbase that is what they want exactly . I mean ,even BBC talks about them, are they satisfied or not ?
In the 70s medias didn't divulge statements written by Brigate Rosse so as not give legitmitacy . Still I think it's the best thing in these case - even though I suppose it's difficult in an era where it's enough a tweet to create sounding board.
My personal idea.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed Sep 04, 2019 12:33 pm

Just seen Emre the Can already discarded by Juve Proud

Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed Sep 04, 2019 12:42 pm

Firenze wrote:Just seen Emre the Can already discarded by Juve Proud

Predictably so. German Sturaro. The low fee to get him makes it less harmful but from the get go it was just an unnecessary move.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Wed Sep 04, 2019 1:05 pm

Could we say that move from Liverpool to Juve hasn't been  exactly a brillaint idea by Emre Can
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed Sep 04, 2019 1:15 pm

These two clubs are not the level that he should be playing at. He needs to go lower for playing time and protagonism.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Wed Sep 04, 2019 1:22 pm

He did go lower, unfortunately not low enough :coffee: inb4 he should go lower to Inter
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Wed Sep 04, 2019 1:52 pm

Although I like both Coutinho and Can as players, I must say I feel some satisfaction that their desire to leave Liverpool has lead to some pretty unfortunate results for both of them x)

I think Can will end up at one of the bigger Bundesliga clubs in the not too distant future.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Wed Sep 04, 2019 3:44 pm

Regarding that Ultra letter - As disgustingly moronic as that letter is (literally could feel my intelligence weakening as I read it), it would not shock me to find that this blatantly racist mindset probably exists among ultra groups of other Italian clubs as well, including my own. Inter and Cagliari's have simply been the most outspoken.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Wed Sep 04, 2019 3:54 pm

Expect Can to be sold soon enough, as you say a Bundesliga club is the probable destination. I think we can get more than 20M

He could be useful in CL group stage, i don't understand this decision. He is certainly better than Bentancur... while Matuidi/Khedira are inconsistent and bound to leave. They were on the market not later than last week Laughing what is the sense behind that ?

I just look at our midfield and if we must pick 5 out of 7 i always include Can just for the physicality.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Sep 04, 2019 4:07 pm

As shit a player as Can is that was a very scummy move by JJ. They told him last week he would be in the CL squad then proceeds to not put him in the squad.

And no words on that ultras letter.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Wed Sep 04, 2019 4:31 pm

Why is Serie A not clamping down on racist ultras? These incidents have not only tarnished the image of Italian Football, they also made Italy look like a backward backwater.
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Wed Sep 04, 2019 4:41 pm

farfan wrote:Why is Serie A not clamping down on racist ultras? These incidents have not only tarnished the image of Italian Football, they also made Italy look like a backward backwater.

How do you mean why, it's not a real problem, they only pretend, didn't you read the letter
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed Sep 04, 2019 4:49 pm

Warrior wrote:Expect Can to be sold soon enough, as you say a Bundesliga club is the probable destination. I think we can get more than 20M

He could be useful in CL group stage, i don't understand this decision. He is certainly better than Bentancur... while Matuidi/Khedira are inconsistent and bound to leave. They were on the market not later than last week Laughing what is the sense behind that ?

I just look at our midfield and if we must pick 5 out of 7 i always include Can just for the physicality.

Can is a total missfit for Sarri's game. Bentancur and Khedira are much better suited. Matuidi is another donkey but at least he runs more and has more experience (should be sold asap too of course). Khedira is back to looking like a stud since Sarri came.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Wed Sep 04, 2019 6:09 pm

Khedira always look like a stud in the first few games, that's because of the summer break. Then in october the stamina tank is empty and he becomes useless again.

In terms of football IQ he is superior to Can i'll give you that

Matuidi i'd keep him i just don't see why he was on the market not long ago, suggesting Can is in the plans, and now it's the other way around hmm

Bentancur i have given up

After some hours of taking the news i think it's not that much of a big deal, if we aren't able to pass the group stage without Emre Can, we must delete the club. I'd just like to understand why all of a sudden he is last choice midfielder. How the club was runned since late July seems a bit like improvisation.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Wed Sep 04, 2019 6:20 pm

The decision making within the club definitelly seems off.

Marotta has recaptured the spirit of pre calciopoli Juventus after years of being lost, and now that spirit seems lost again.

What is weird is that Marrotta seems to be it, because I definitely feel that vibe from Inter nowadays, especially on the market and the Icardi situation.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:13 pm

Marotta is excellent. Inter's renewed enthusiasm is not an accident, he brought Conte as well so they cant fail together.

The problem with Paratici is that he got all the players he wanted, but couldn't sell the ones they replaced. All the players blocked all the expected moves, everyone wanted to stay, and Paratici failed to force them out.

Now we end up with a bloated squad. 5 players that are not part of the plans. Chiellini's injury reduces that to 4 since Rugani now can be the 4th CB.

Mandzukic had to leave since Higuain obliterated him in preseason, he forced to stay so he is now out of the CL squad. Khedira convinced Sarri in his understanding of the system much more than Matuidi and Can. Can ended up the big loser in midfield when Matuidi blocked moves out.

They didn't handle the player sales correctly during this manager/system transitional period that changed the hierarchies of the players during the preseason/market.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:25 pm

I think it is a global problem.
Moving player is being impossible, in a certain sense the bubble burst.
For years clubs have overpaid players and everyone pays the bill  now because it's complicated to move them.
Not few players have contracts who make as impossible a transfer in lower clubs.
Moreover Paratici had  sold some players but they've refused. Same for Inter. We are content with PSG of loan with option to buy ,  but we could have achieved   rich offers if he 'd have accepted ( and who knows, we could have Milinkovic Savic now).
But if Icardi (Inter) or Mandzukic ( Juve ) refuse even important clubs ( Napoli and PSG are attractive clubs and give great contract. Result ? They refuse anyway.) , Marotta and Paratici can do nothing and I feel they can't be so blamed for it.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next