iftikhar
Hapless_Hans
McLewis
41 posters

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Calcio Saga 19/20 - Page 6 Empty Re: Calcio Saga 19/20

Post by RealGunner Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:50 pm

Where are these Modric rumours coming from?

RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:59 pm

@KaLADin

Villareal still awaits your lovely support whenever you're ready.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:00 pm

FT 1-0

One of the worst attacking displays i have ever witnessed.

Shape looks good though
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:02 pm

the last minute desperation to score goal to make it even shows things has not changed in fact gone for the worst...

giampaolo needs to get this team to get into gears asap ....
he is not in empoli, sampdoria anymore

Raphael Leao was the best player for me

Games like these is the one milan should have won i dont know how milan is going to play because next is brescia
Verona are going to put difficulty also and then its inter ...

its going to be a long ass season for us milan fans...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:06 pm

not a single shot on target...
what the s

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:06 pm

Kaladin wrote:
rincon wrote:What?? When did I hype this Milan at all? I'm the only one so far that wrote Milan outside of CL spots in the prediction thread. Milan fans are the ones hyping up such a poor mercato in the transfer threads.

gtfo @S, go back to hyping Emre Can

No player we got in the mercato has started this game, so jury's out

Jury is out but my opinion is the same. Of the 4 midfielders that started today only 1 should start in their role (Paqueta). That being the result of the transfer market means it wasn't good enough. Planning to use Suso as AM is poor, Borini and Calhanglu as midfielders are not particularly good enough. Castillejo is straight up not good enough and a really bizarre buy last year. To fix this with only 2 midfielders from Empoli is not enough.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:10 pm

Bennacer's first play in which he received the ball under pressure, was able to hold on to it, and then break 2 lines with his pass was beautiful ffs.

Shame it was Hakan who received it and decided to pass back instead of turning with the ball smh.

Also why the fuck isn't Conti starting? He was the best RWB in the league before his ACL injury. How's he ever going to recover his form if he isn't even given the chance to play. It's not like Alves is starting over him it's fucking Calabria.

I can't wait until Theo is back and replaces Rodriguez. How braindead was that throw in at the end?

Musacchio sucks. Kessie is shite too. Ngl find it funny how whenever the ball was approaching the right side Giampaolo would tell Kessie to hug the touch line. The lack of faith he had in him helping progress the ball centrally. rofl

Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:18 pm

Casciavit wrote:Bennacer's first play in which he received the ball under pressure, was able to hold on to it, and then break 2 lines with his pass was beautiful ffs.

Shame it was Hakan who received it and decided to pass back instead of turning with the ball smh.

Also why the fuck isn't Conti starting? He was the best RWB in the league before his ACL injury. How's he ever going to recover his form if he isn't even given the chance to play. It's not like Alves is starting over him it's fucking Calabria.

I can't wait until Theo is back and replaces Rodriguez. How braindead was that throw in at the end?

Musacchio sucks. Kessie is shite too. Ngl find it funny how whenever the ball was approaching the right side Giampaolo would tell Kessie to hug the touch line. The lack of faith he had in him helping progress the ball centrally. rofl

lol yep thats exactly what i m thinking ..
just when we were getting the ball he backpasses... calhanoglou makes me feel like we re-sign free agent montolivo XD

dude i am saying calabria is a liability sooner or later he is going to cost us fair amount of points... i never got why conti isnt starting and why oh hhhhhhhhh whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy we SOOOOOOOOOOOOOLD Raul Bellanova to Bordeaux!!! he is one of the best rwb i had seen coming through youth rank!

For me the signing of the season would be raphael leao, theo hernandez and bennacer those 3 are very good signings indeed but again giampaolo is going to over selective and he is going to think whats best tactically than quality me thinks

Mussachio at this point has convinced me that he is bench player at most, duarte anyday ahead of him...

i never rated kessie either, thats why i was praying to god that we sold kessie and got Dennis Praet instead he was one of the best midfielders last season and is incredibly good at defense splitting passes

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:18 pm

Roma: Pau Lopez; Florenzi, Fazio, Juan Jesus, Kolarov; Cristante, Pellegrini; Under, Zaniolo, Kluivert; Dzeko

Genoa: Radu; Romero, Zapata, Criscito; Ghiglione, Lerager, Schone, Radovanovic, Barreca; Kouame, Pinamonti
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:22 pm

Fazio-Juan Jesus as the CB line Laughing

RIP McLewis smoking
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:47 pm

giampaolo has just come out of post match interview saying 4-3-1-2 isnt suited and they may well look into 4-3-3

best if he just puts players back to their natural position and get the best out of it....
though i can see berlusconi at some point revolting in tv again saying milan didnt win because they didnt play with 2 strikers lol

@arq XD yea he bitches about it as if he still owns the club

against very next game against brescia we could go back to 4-3-3
works because then piatek will be focal point in central supported in wings its midfield that needs quite some work

more developments to come

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:49 pm

Giampaolo: "I can't change Milan players"

After one competitive game, a 1-0 defeat to Udinese, Marco Giampaolo concedes Milan need a complete tactical overhaul. “We need them in their natural roles.”
The 1-0 loss at the Dacia Arena highlighted a toothless display without a single Rossoneri shot on target.

“Aside from the result, because losing is never good, clearly the game didn’t give me many positive indications,” Giampaolo told Sky Sport Italia.
“You can usually read what the team does well or less well. I go beyond the result and will try to analyse deeper on how the match progressed, our interpretation of certain tactics and different characteristics.
“There are many things here that I need to reflect on. Possession needs to develop into attacking moves more, but it probably wasn’t our fault as such, but rather because Udinese have certain characteristics when defending that make it difficult to play against.
“I reflect on the game, on the ability of the three upfront to develop what I want to see, or if perhaps I am trying to get them to do something that just isn’t in their nature.”
Giampaolo moved Suso to the trequartista role and tried to fit the players into his traditional 4-3-1-2 formation, but one official match in, he seems to have scrapped an entire pre-season of preparation.

“My vision of Milan is very different. It’s not just Suso and Castillejo, but Piatek too. He has the movements of a centre-forward.
“Suso is an extraordinary player, but he probably has different characteristics and we need to get them to play in their natural roles. We’ll have to work on it and certainly in a different way, probably 4-3-3.
“It’s not their fault, they have tried really hard, but I mustn’t try to transform their very nature. That is not my job. I have to make the most of these players and their qualities.
“Until today, we didn’t see that so clearly. I thought at the start that it was just Suso becoming a trequartista, but we have to look beyond that, take some principles and try to completely reorganise everything upfront.
“Even if we had won the game, that would be the case. We are sterile, I don’t like the movements in attack, this team is not suited to this football.

“I am not throwing anything out, it’s just that I have to focus on some other details from now on.”

Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:50 pm

RealGunner wrote:Where are these Modric rumours coming from?
just a usual italian market gossips
boban has already said that he is a madrid player and wont come to milan
though seems boban do have some close relationship with player and his agent hence story circulating out of thin air

its nigh impossible for milan anyway given modric commands crazy salary and we are on salary cap

Last edited by JespSwe on Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:52 pm

Casciavit wrote:Giampaolo: "I can't change Milan players"

After one competitive game, a 1-0 defeat to Udinese, Marco Giampaolo concedes Milan need a complete tactical overhaul. “We need them in their natural roles.”
The 1-0 loss at the Dacia Arena highlighted a toothless display without a single Rossoneri shot on target.

“Aside from the result, because losing is never good, clearly the game didn’t give me many positive indications,” Giampaolo told Sky Sport Italia.
“You can usually read what the team does well or less well. I go beyond the result and will try to analyse deeper on how the match progressed, our interpretation of certain tactics and different characteristics.
“There are many things here that I need to reflect on. Possession needs to develop into attacking moves more, but it probably wasn’t our fault as such, but rather because Udinese have certain characteristics when defending that make it difficult to play against.
“I reflect on the game, on the ability of the three upfront to develop what I want to see, or if perhaps I am trying to get them to do something that just isn’t in their nature.”
Giampaolo moved Suso to the trequartista role and tried to fit the players into his traditional 4-3-1-2 formation, but one official match in, he seems to have scrapped an entire pre-season of preparation.

“My vision of Milan is very different. It’s not just Suso and Castillejo, but Piatek too. He has the movements of a centre-forward.
“Suso is an extraordinary player, but he probably has different characteristics and we need to get them to play in their natural roles. We’ll have to work on it and certainly in a different way, probably 4-3-3.
“It’s not their fault, they have tried really hard, but I mustn’t try to transform their very nature. That is not my job. I have to make the most of these players and their qualities.
“Until today, we didn’t see that so clearly. I thought at the start that it was just Suso becoming a trequartista, but we have to look beyond that, take some principles and try to completely reorganise everything upfront.
“Even if we had won the game, that would be the case. We are sterile, I don’t like the movements in attack, this team is not suited to this football.

“I am not throwing anything out, it’s just that I have to focus on some other details from now on.”

yup thats what i read Very Happy
we are better off 4-3-3 then giampaolo can work out his details

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:53 pm

Well if the 4-3-1-2 is out of the window go and sign a fast wide forward who can attack the box.

I can't handle seeing Hakan play as a LW for another season.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:55 pm

Casciavit wrote:Well if the 4-3-1-2 is out of the window go and sign a fast wide forward who can attack the box.

I can't handle seeing Hakan play as a LW for another season.

this indeed could be interesting because so far we have been interested in angel correa

in the meantime bonaventura had played in that position and was just good
in any case calhanoglu should start in bench...

he has offer from rb leipzig atm though but he wants milan stay

maldini didnt look happy and he just turned his back without any greetings, boban too..
if any players are to arrive we have to sell first and tbh milan already has problem selling andre silva as he is holding out to sporting and milan trying to get atleast 30 million which is impossible given his value has gone significantly down

Last edited by JespSwe on Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:56 pm

Encouraging that Giampaolo realises we simply do not have the players for the 4-3-1-2 let alone it being an obsolete formation, as much as I adore it overall.

4-3-3 should suit his attacking channels and what he aims for but definitely not what was on display today outside of the general attacking shape.

Cengiz ünder with a superb goal. Long run from the right followed by a tight cut inside past 2 players to slot it past Genoa.

What a start for Roma.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:58 pm

Evertonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:02 pm

Donnarumma had scored the 0-1 for Brescia in just 14 minutes but it got correctly ruled off by a slim offside by VAR.

Cagliari-Brescia is good! Brescia looking the part so far.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:02 pm

Arquitescu wrote:Encouraging that Giampaolo realises we simply do not have the players for the 4-3-1-2 let alone it being an obsolete formation, as much as I adore it overall.

4-3-3 should suit his attacking channels and what he aims for but definitely not what was on display today outside of the general attacking shape.

Cengiz ünder with a superb goal. Long run from the right followed by a tight cut inside past 2 players to slot it past Genoa.

What a start for Roma.

dayum i gotta turn Roma game on..
why the hell my man Gianluca mancini NOT PLAYING cmon! (my fav CB atm)...

well going back to 4-3-3 will be just fine, ok we dont have quality anyway but alteast back to their natural role..
he was kinda vocal about possession football, sterile attack and players adaptability so... again next week will be interesting how milan plays

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:03 pm

rincon wrote:Donnarumma had scored the 0-1 for Brescia in just 14 minutes but it got correctly ruled off by a slim offside by VAR.

my man tonali is playing there? give us the update lol even though i have 2G internet ; for some reason im seeing a lot of lags XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:06 pm

Very well concluded Jesp I agree with you as a whole.

Piamonti with a similar strike to Cengiz as it flies past the goalkeeper to make it 1-1 for Genoa.

Schöne formerly of Ajax of last year proving to be quite the dominant presence for Genoa in midfield. Already was an unexpected move but he can prove a leader for them this year.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:09 pm

Arquitescu wrote:Very well concluded Jesp I agree with you as a whole.

Piamonti with a similar strike to Cengiz as it flies past the goalkeeper to make it 1-1 for Genoa.

Schöne formerly of Ajax of last year proving to be quite the dominant presence for Genoa in midfield. Already was an unexpected move but he can prove a leader for them this year.

Schöne is criminally underrated... plays with such a calm head pity he has aged.. the reason why he left ajax saying he has no legs
exceptional passer, and in set pieces,
him, Donny van de Beek and hachim ziyek, tadic is my fav ajax player atm...

SPAL 1-0 Atalanta
Bologna 1-0 Verona - Red card already for Verona player
Torino 1-0 Sassuolo

Last edited by JespSwe on Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:11 pm

JespSwe wrote:
rincon wrote:Donnarumma had scored the 0-1 for Brescia in just 14 minutes but it got correctly ruled off by a slim offside by VAR.

my man tonali is playing there? give us the update lol even though i have 2G internet ; for some reason im seeing a lot of lags XD

Yes he is playing well. Really mobile and had a run in the box nutmegging a defender early on.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:12 pm

rincon wrote:
JespSwe wrote:

Yes he is playing well. Really mobile and had a run in the box nutmegging a defender early on.

this normally means Juve is going to get tonali sooner or later XD

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:13 pm

If he continues on this path, yes please.

Brescia as a whole are on top of Cagliari away. Had the goal ruled out and a couple of chances from crosses. Good signs for them. In the last 5 minutes Cagliari managed to get back into the game though, so its far from clear yet.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum: