RealGunner
Firenze
Nishankly
M99
65 posters

Page 3 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 33  Next

Go down

Barca vs Pool

2018/19 UEFA Champions League Semi Final: FC Barcelona vs Liverpool FC - Page 3 Vote_lcap55%2018/19 UEFA Champions League Semi Final: FC Barcelona vs Liverpool FC - Page 3 Vote_rcap 55% 
[ 11 ]
2018/19 UEFA Champions League Semi Final: FC Barcelona vs Liverpool FC - Page 3 Vote_lcap45%2018/19 UEFA Champions League Semi Final: FC Barcelona vs Liverpool FC - Page 3 Vote_rcap 45% 
[ 9 ]

Total Votes : 20

Poll closed

2018/19 UEFA Champions League Semi Final: FC Barcelona vs Liverpool FC - Page 3 Empty Re: 2018/19 UEFA Champions League Semi Final: FC Barcelona vs Liverpool FC

Post by RealGunner Sun Apr 28, 2019 2:40 pm

Yea agreed. Liverpool are a better team by far.

RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

2018/19 UEFA Champions League Semi Final: FC Barcelona vs Liverpool FC - Page 3 Empty Re: 2018/19 UEFA Champions League Semi Final: FC Barcelona vs Liverpool FC

Post by Nishankly Sun Apr 28, 2019 2:48 pm

Disagree, we can only beat them on the counter. Our midfield is going to be destroyed, I just hope the full backs forget the attacking and defend since Barca love stretching the field.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Apr 28, 2019 3:01 pm

jibers wrote:Liverpool should drill Farca pretty easily tbh even with Messi on form. Much better team.

I hope farca can pull off a miracle but without the usual help they get from refs I can't see them beating pool over 2 legs.

Disagree, Barca struggles against teams which can control the midfield and are well organised.

Liverpool's midfield is absolute ass, it's a really bad matchup for them imo. The only real positives for Liverpool are their fullbacks as Messi/Coutinho/Dembele probably won't track them.

Much better team is as meaningless in H2H matchups as "world class" tbh, it's about how you matchup with the other team and they match up really badly.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun Apr 28, 2019 3:02 pm

Brexit teams are grossly overhyped. Never had an issue with them. Easy win.

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Apr 28, 2019 3:06 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
jibers wrote:Liverpool should drill Farca pretty easily tbh even with Messi on form. Much better team.

I hope farca can pull off a miracle but without the usual help they get from refs I can't see them beating pool over 2 legs.

Disagree, Barca struggles against teams which can control the midfield and are well organised.

Liverpool's midfield is absolute ass, it's a really bad matchup for them imo. The only real positives for Liverpool are their fullbacks as Messi/Coutinho/Dembele probably won't track them.

Much better team is as meaningless in H2H matchups as "world class" tbh, it's about how you matchup with the other team and they match up really badly.

Liverpool have a better midfield

Fabinho>Busquets
Wijnaldum>Rakitic
henderson>Arthur

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun Apr 28, 2019 3:06 pm

I'm going Barca 2-1 Liverpool at the Camp Nou, and then 2-2 draw in the return leg.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sun Apr 28, 2019 3:11 pm

RealGunner wrote:

Liverpool have a better midfield

Fabinho>Busquets
Wijnaldum>Rakitic
henderson>Arthur

Disagree. They work well together contributing just a presence but they aren't match winners or defenders. They are just stop gaps. Fab might do something but can't see him doing anything against Barcelona.

There is a reason why all our goals and assists are either from the front 3 or the full backs.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Apr 28, 2019 3:11 pm

Wijnaldum isn't better lol.

Besides i never said it was better or worse, i said it's ass.

Which it is, they're incapable of creating chances at regular intervals and rely heavily on their front 3 to create.

Their also pretty bad at controlling another team, both these things are what's required to beat Barca. Every time they've lost, they've lost to teams which can keep the ball away from them and punish turnovers.

Liverpool can't really do that to a good enough standard, unless their front 3 create something from nothing or their fullbacks have a massive game which I've already said is their best chance.

Last edited by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Sun Apr 28, 2019 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sun Apr 28, 2019 3:12 pm

Rakitic has to be the most underrated player in the world. Clearly better than Wijnaldum.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Apr 28, 2019 3:16 pm

Also GL still doesn't rate Arthur because of his name Laughing
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sun Apr 28, 2019 3:17 pm

Liverpool is literally everything people claimed our MSN team to be. Except their front 3 is a budget version of MSN and Busquets, Iniesta, Rakitic was about 4 levels above Liverpool's midfield.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sun Apr 28, 2019 3:18 pm

futbol wrote:Liverpool is literally everything people claimed our MSN team to be. Except their front 3 is a budget version of MSN and Busquets, Iniesta, Rakitic was about 4 levels above Liverpool's midfield.

The only thing that's budgeted is the way you post.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sun Apr 28, 2019 3:19 pm

futbol wrote:Liverpool is literally everything people claimed our MSN team to be. Except their front 3 is a budget version of MSN and Busquets, Iniesta, Rakitic was about 4 levels above Liverpool's midfield.

Pretty much, yeah.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sun Apr 28, 2019 3:21 pm

lmao beating United and Lyon think they are some world beaters
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sun Apr 28, 2019 3:22 pm

Nishankly wrote:lmao beating United and Lyon think they are some world beaters

If you could have beaten United, you wouldn't be in a losing position in the league, clown.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sun Apr 28, 2019 3:25 pm

Agüerooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sun Apr 28, 2019 3:39 pm

futbol wrote:
Nishankly wrote:lmao beating United and Lyon think they are some world beaters

If you could have beaten United, you wouldn't be in a losing position in the league, clown.

We did beat them and there were many other games we messed up.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Apr 28, 2019 4:09 pm

just need mane and mo to have a chat with the man upstairs and he will grant them a wish. :coffee:
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sun Apr 28, 2019 4:09 pm

Barca struggle without Messi it's simple and their attack flows through him. Look how they struggled when they played us in both legs. It took individual errors for them to beat us. In the forst leg when we stopped Messi they did fuck all.

Liverpool CM might not be 'technical' but they can cover a lot of ground and stop Messi from deep.

Another big diff is that Pool can cede possession to Barca and comfortably defend deep and counter attack as they have the pace and technical ability to do so.

Barcas MF is 'superior' on paper but they are disjointed and easy to bypass for a team like Pool.

Only thing I can see is if Messi has a miracle game and the ref plays the Xavi role for Barca.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sun Apr 28, 2019 4:14 pm

Biggest defeat in 2-legged Cup competition Manchester United history. Such struggle. Do you think we show our final form against Europa League fodder like you? Walking pace was enough. Laughing

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun Apr 28, 2019 4:15 pm

Do what you have to do Liverpool, straight up cheat if you must but just beat Barca and futbol please. Mostly the latter, he's been mouthing off way too much tbh.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun Apr 28, 2019 4:16 pm

Can't see anything but a Barca win. Liverpool would struggle in La Liga.

Budget version of MSN, with a worse midfield, is probably the most accurate description I've ever heard of this Pool team tbh
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Apr 28, 2019 4:23 pm

CBarca wrote:Can't see anything but a Barca win. Liverpool would struggle in La Liga.

Budget version of MSN, with a worse midfield, is probably the most accurate description I've ever heard of this Pool team tbh
any news on them wide backs you want spurs to sign.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun Apr 28, 2019 4:25 pm

Reported for going off topic
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Apr 28, 2019 4:25 pm

It's not defensively where i have a problem, it's that they struggle to support the attack and control possession.

Which in this game matters, i don't count Roma because let's be real here if Barca win 4-1 at home they ain't going out ever again in the Messi era.

So we're looking at Juventus and Atletico Madrid. Liverpool's midfield isn't good enough to replicate what those teams did.

People are completely missing the point with this better team stuff, i don't rate Barca at all but i do know the keys to beat them and what teams they struggle against and Liverpool ain't it.

Doesn't mean they can't win because their some ways where they win, specifically their fullbacks dominate and their front 3 are able to create goals from very little but i don't see them as favourites at all.

Specifically i just see a bad match up, I've been saying this since the KOs but English teams suck tactically and are way too open against players like Messi and i don't trust them at all.

The only other response i ever get it you but they suck tho and their worse team etc which completely misses the point of what I'm trying to explain. Maybe if they beat Liverpool ya'll will finally understand.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Sun Apr 28, 2019 4:26 pm

jibers wrote:

Barca struggle without Messi it's simple and their attack flows through him. Look how they struggled when they played us in both legs. It took individual errors for them to beat us. In the forst leg when we stopped Messi they did fuck all.

Liverpool CM might not be 'technical' but they can cover a lot of ground and stop Messi from deep.

Another big diff is that Pool can cede possession to Barca and comfortably defend deep and counter attack as they have the pace and technical ability to do so.

Barcas MF is 'superior' on paper but they are disjointed and easy to bypass for a team like Pool.

Only thing I can see is if Messi has a miracle game and the ref plays the Xavi role for Barca.
Agree with everything. As they did with City last year in CL.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 33  Next