Mbappe is the biggest fraud in football today.

+51
Winter is Coming
McAgger
El Gunner
elitedam
AlphaBeast
Mamad
Casciavit
S
Perucho21
futbol_bill
Bankz
zigra
The Demon of Carthage
The Madrid One
danyjr
mr-r34
frbenzema2014
Robespierre
Harmonica
FennecFox7
BarcaLearning
jibers
chad4401
Valkyrja
sportsczy
Mr Nick09
halamadrid2
CBarca
BarrileteCosmico
Lucifer
titosantill
farfan
Myesyats
Hapless_Hans
adun101
BORUSSIA!!
M99
Arquitecto
Thimmy
BusterLfc
Kaladin
Art Morte
rincon
Unique
RealGunner
Beautiful Football
Firenze
Doc
futbol
urbaNRoots
Great Leader Sprucenuce
55 posters

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

Mbappe is the biggest fraud in football today. - Page 6 Empty Re: Mbappe is the biggest fraud in football today.

Post by sportsczy Sat Dec 14, 2019 7:45 am

farfan wrote:Sports needs to get in here and start dropping some world cup pictures on your asses.

The funny thing is that we have plenty of shit players that people can make fun of... like "the token white guy" Giroud, "hard work is better than achievement" Matuidi, "i can't believe i'm here" Sissoko, "one-legged" Fekir, "slower than my grandma" Thauvin, "false Messi" Lemar, etc.  

But people decide to criticize our actual legit good players like Mbappe, Pogba and Griezmann.

sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Mbappe is the biggest fraud in football today. - Page 6 Empty Re: Mbappe is the biggest fraud in football today.

Post by Thimmy Sat Dec 14, 2019 9:18 am

I’m actually surprised you haven’t been more critical of Pogba. International tournament aside, he’s nearly 27 years old, and with his level of natural talent, you’d think that would translate to a much higher level of consistency since leaving Juventus.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Sat Dec 14, 2019 1:02 pm

Mbappe is a garbage player, long ago I predicted Fede Valverde would win the balon d or before Mbappe and by the looks of it I will be correct. Again.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Dec 14, 2019 1:12 pm

When were you correct before?
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Mon Dec 16, 2019 5:30 am

Hapless_Hans wrote:When were you correct before?
I was probably the first one who predicted post-heynckes Bayern were to turn into the soccer world's equivalent of WWE's Eugene. I was right of course. I also predicted a great many other things, such as Dani Ceballos turning into a minimum wage dishwasher, Valverde becoming the best midfielder in the world, and Trump winning 2020. Whatever the equivalent of a internet forum statue is, i should be given it actually.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Dec 16, 2019 7:59 am

https://twitter.com/i/status/1206315622411460608
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Dec 16, 2019 8:01 am

sportsczy wrote:https://twitter.com/i/status/1206315622411460608
eymar :bow:
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Dec 16, 2019 8:03 am

Great pass, great first touch... two strides and he's clear by 2 meters lol... and great finish.

Those two are just too good for Ligue 1 imo.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon Dec 16, 2019 8:39 am

Neymar's touch was so clean I came
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon Dec 16, 2019 9:17 am

The finish was good but damn that Neymar first touch. Just, sigh, why is he so good at football?!
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Dec 16, 2019 9:54 am

Mbappe scores 2 great goals. Second one was vintage where the defender literally looks like he's nailed to the pitch as he goes by him.

Up to 15 goals in 16 games in official competitions despite 7 weeks worth of injuries...

Last edited by sportsczy on Mon Dec 16, 2019 12:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:30 am

sportsczy wrote:Mbappe scores 2 great goals. Second one was vintage where the defender literally looks like he's nailed to the pitch as he goes by him.

Up to 15 goals in 16 games in official competitions despite 7 weeks worth of injuries...

His speed is something else. Can't think of a footballer faster than him in both acceleration and top speed at the moment. If Neymar and Mbappe stay fit I think PSG and Napoli are the only teams that can beat Liverpool over 2 legs.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:49 am

jibers wrote:If Neymar and Mbappe stay fit I think PSG and Napoli are the only teams that can beat Liverpool over 2 legs.

scratch
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Dec 16, 2019 12:35 pm

You guys gotta watch the new youtube of the game i put up... the fireworks in the stands looool 8:15 of the video.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Mon Dec 16, 2019 12:49 pm

Wish Boudebouz could stay fit. His career ruined by injuries..
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Mon Dec 16, 2019 12:55 pm

sportsczy wrote:You guys gotta watch the new youtube of the game i put up... the fireworks in the stands looool 8:15 of the video.

We both know exactly what set of fans would use fireworks and exactly where they come from.. Laughing
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Dec 16, 2019 1:10 pm

FennecFox7 wrote:
sportsczy wrote:You guys gotta watch the new youtube of the game i put up... the fireworks in the stands looool 8:15 of the video.

We both know exactly what set of fans would use fireworks and exactly where they come from.. Laughing

Someone had to die or get seriously injured from all that, no? I mean wow.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Dec 16, 2019 1:11 pm

FennecFox7 wrote:Wish Boudebouz could stay fit. His career ruined by injuries..

He never committed to training. Had all the talent in the world.

If i had the talent to be a pro footballler, training would be the last thing that did me in... such a shame.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Dec 16, 2019 1:32 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:
Unique wrote:let klopp have this player for 2 years and he would be the best player in the world.
Zidane will take care of that. you handle Minamono
who has zidane turned into a world beater? valverde? too early imo
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Dec 16, 2019 3:23 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:
Unique wrote:let klopp have this player for 2 years and he would be the best player in the world.

Let's see... Casemiro, Benzema, Marcelo (last two were more recovery cases). He made Isco useful during his first term too... that one looks like a hard one this time around. Valverde although it's too early. He's working on Rodrygo.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Mon Dec 16, 2019 4:41 pm

Let me get this straight. If a naturally talented player emerges at the highest level of football, then whoever is their manager at the time is automatically responsible for it?

I nominate Tito Vilanova in this discussion. He turned Messi into a world beater and a top manager, all the way from the hospital bed. Can’t beat that cheers
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Mon Dec 16, 2019 8:50 pm

I don't know about "turning" players into world-beaters, but Zidane does seem to have an eye for the ideal talent. hmm case in point the two Spanish jabronis that many here thought Zidane was unfairly ostracizing ( Llorente & Ceballos ). The one he went with (Valverde) is turning into a world-class midfielder while the other two wallow in irrelevance. Proud
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Mon Dec 16, 2019 8:55 pm

He has an eye for spotting young talent, I'll give you that, but as far as development goes, he's not the ideal manager for it. Just my two cents.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Dec 16, 2019 10:28 pm

So Mbappe is a better talent than Ronaldo same age-wise, because he has a WC and Ronaldo doesn't?
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Mon Dec 16, 2019 10:45 pm

What exactly is the argument for Ronaldo 2003-2006 being the better talent? hmm Other than some subjective assessment of "talent", I just don't see how you can make that case.
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Dec 16, 2019 10:52 pm

sportsczy wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:

Let's see... Casemiro, Benzema, Marcelo (last two were more recovery cases). He made Isco useful during his first term too... that one looks like a hard one this time around. Valverde although it's too early. He's working on Rodrygo.

Marcelo was always amongst the best in his position and Benzema was always going to improve without CR...
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next