RealGunner
Hapless_Hans
Great Leader Sprucenuce
iftikhar
Robespierre
54 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019 - Page 7 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019

Post by Arquitecto Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:05 pm

de Jong is 21

Zaniolo is 19

de Jong has been good in the UCL but plys his trade for his price in the Eredivisie, need I say more?

Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019 - Page 7 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:06 pm

Brandt is NOT a fraud, honestly. You need to stop throwing around this silly word.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:07 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:Brandt is NOT a fraud, honestly. You need to stop throwing around this silly word.
not if it triggers you like this Laughing
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by adun101 Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:14 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:It pains me to say this because they will join barca but if De Ligt and Frenkie are A class talents, in comparison, Zaniolo is a C- lad, should not even be spoken of in the same breath

De Ligt is slow on the turn like a mad truck and average on the ball. He's a slightly taller Can that plays on defense. I wouldn't mind him at Juve, but I'll be fine if we miss out on him.

De Jong plays in front of the defense, but he's no Pirlo with his passing. The long ball is average and his main play is to get past his man and build from there. Good luck with that in more organized leagues. He's good with the interceptions, though.
adun101
adun101
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:16 pm

I'm not actually triggered.
I'm relatively calm when it comes to Brandt, I never bought into his considerable early hype, but now that the hype has long since gone, and he's consistently performing, I've come to cautiously rate him.
Thing is, despite his ridiculously low release clause I could actually see him staying at Leverkusen.
If Klopp comes calling, he won't say no though.
Juventus, I really don't think so.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:16 pm

adun101 wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:It pains me to say this because they will join barca but if De Ligt and Frenkie are A class talents, in comparison, Zaniolo is a C- lad, should not even be spoken of in the same breath

De Ligt is slow on the turn like a mad truck and average on the ball. He's a slightly taller Can that plays on defense. I wouldn't mind him at Juve, but I'll be fine if we miss out on him.

De Jong plays in front of the defense, but he's no Pirlo with his passing. The long ball is average and his main play is to get past his man and build from there. Good luck with that in more organized leagues. He's good with the interceptions, though.
rofl
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by adun101 Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:08 pm

DiMarzio: Juve in pole for Joao Felix

https://gianlucadimarzio.com/it/joao-felix-juventus-in-pole-per-la-stellina-del-benfica
adun101
adun101
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:39 pm

If Brandt comes, he will probably replace Costa

If Joao Felux comes, he will most likely replace Dybala

There is a good chance we sign neither however
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:44 pm

adun101 wrote:

this comment aged great Proud
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:31 am

When you go up against Moisbaye Keaniang and Emre Can, you can become Nesta and Pirlo for a game.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by adun101 Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:22 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:
adun101 wrote:

this comment aged great Proud

Nothing happened yesterday to contradict it, chief.

De Jong had two good passes and, for the rest of the match, the only times when he wasn't invisible were when he was awful. Tried one of the runs that I had mentioned above and lost the ball to Ronaldo. Honestly, he should play further up the pitch, he looks more dangerous from there.

Try again next time, they play 13 days from today. Maybe you'll actually watch that one.
adun101
adun101
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:34 pm

Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:58 pm

You guys already own Danilo..... d'Ambrosio Laughing

I remember RM fans complaining about him a lot, they nearly celebrated when City bought him. Did he became good in England and it's a good buy ? Or he just comes at Inter to start his downfall with some prestige ?
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:59 pm

Warrior wrote:You guys already own Danilo..... d'Ambrosio Laughing

I remember RM fans complaining about him a lot, they nearly celebrated when City bought him. Did he became good in England and it's a good buy ? Or he just comes at Inter to start his downfall with some prestige ?

No, he barely plays.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:00 pm

Anyway Real / City discards can be good for our level tbh
There was Rafinha wankfest exactly this year
I wanted Danilo in 2017 when he had left Real , I liked him as fullback so not against his signing
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:03 pm

The beginning of the downfall it is, then

1 season at Inter
1 season on loan at Genoa
Transfer in Galatasary
1 season on loan at Karabukspor
some half seasons in China, Qatar, UAE

Retirement with a full bank account Cool
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:06 pm

^ for me the most surrealistic thing is to sign a fullback every session. It's unreal, I think we've a record in Europe easily. And we do it spending even good money ( dalbert for 25, vrsaljko etc)
But I feel Danilo can be legit for us.
We've built good deals in past looking at those players who didn't find space in big clubs..

And it means no Darmian. That's enough . Stop with this very very average player
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:16 pm

In the last few seasons, it's crazy

D'Ambrosio
Dalbert
Nagatomo
Santon
Ansaldi
Cancelo
Alex Telles
Vrsaljko
Asamoah
Cedric

i'll admit Danilo is not a worse name than anyone on that list, except maybe Asamoah
He has the experience of winning several titles in his career... jokes aside he is worth a try... he was bought 30 millions must be worth half of that nowadays since he gets no playing time
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:57 pm

Careful what you wish for, Robbie. Danilo is a narcotic drug so powerful even El Chapo recommends to only take it once a year at the very most.

He has the potential of making you lose the will to live by making your blood boil beyond 100 °C with professional, world-class display of suckage. As pressure in your blood vessels increases with every misplaced pass or failed cross, the air spaces in your lungs shrink which in turn reduces the normal flow of oxygen going through your airways and eventually causes you to have a heart attack and/or kidney failure.

You don't believe me? Here's some quotes from the few lucky survivors of this narcotic drug, who were miraculously able to shake off its herculean death grip and crawl to sobriety:

Hala wrote:Another screwed-up cross, holy shit! I swear to freaking god this guy is going to kill me! Wait a minute, my chest has started to hurt and the pain is radiating into my left arm, jaw and my shoulder blades. Is this bad? Am I Having a heart attack?!
Thimmy wrote:My mother told me once that we are all deserving of love. Then I made her sit through an entire game where Danilo was playing. After the game ended, she told me that if I don't kill him myself, she'll walk to Madrid from Norway and tombstone that motherf***** where he stands.
sports wrote:I have been confined to bed from illness for an entire month. I haven't moved a finger or even an eyelid the entire time; and yet my work rate was higher than Danilo's
Nick wrote:My first instinct is to always try to make sense of any move the club does, no matter how nonsensical it may appear at first. I made sense of a failed transfer policy and a trophyless season. I made sense of the club buying world-class numpties and utterly refusing to go after established stars like the other elite clubs. I made sense of the club replacing gold with shit and supported them blindly through thick and thin. But for the life of me I can't understand, justify or defend them buying this two-left-footed jabroni. Oh crap, now my left arm hurts.
Doc wrote:Hala? Sports? Thimmy? Nick? Why is nobody responding?
Chad wrote:Benzema

You would be pleased to know that we were able to save these poor people before the narcotic drug (Danilophine) spread. They are now back to normal and live their lives happily. All except for the last one whose brain was partially damaged by the trauma (similar to Hodor) and can only think about one thought involving one specific person.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:05 pm

Lol, i think you have a talent that should be developed!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:05 pm

Meh. If they play him on the left, it will be fine. He can be quite decent there, and he was for Real too. He only sucked on the right.

On the right, Inter have Vrsaljko. Danilo certainly is better than Cedric Soares.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:06 pm

Goat post :bow:
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:27 pm

OMG, I thank you but it sounds as shocking Laughing

Anyway * had Vrsaljko . He 's back at Atletico since January. Always always injured so we were forced to give him back and signing on loan Cedric Soares, a mediocre fullback not good even for Southampton  (he played barely).

Our fullbacks roster is incredibly mediocre, our 2 better players are D'Ambrosio and Asamoah, two player  who would  have been arrested on obscenity charges after 2 days if they 'd have played with Real and City.

Inter and Real are two different words, so honestly I find difficult that a player who was signed by Real (then ok , he was bad ) and by Guardiola for 30 mln can't perform in Serie A and not being better than Danilo D'Ambrosio tbh
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:49 pm

A number of Manchester City players, including Gabriel Jesus and Leroy Sane, have asked to leave the club. (El Chiringuito TV
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:43 am

@The Demon of Carthage drunken :bow: Proud Chaka Molenation
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:11 am

To italian fans, is Alfredo Padullo a good journo? or a BS artist?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next