Art Morte
El Gunner
Luca
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Freeza
15 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 38 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Freeza Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:12 am

Art Morte wrote:So, has Tatum's perceived potential decreased because he hasn't improved in his second year?

It's decreased a lot.

Got so much shit for saying Ingram was better. Really been no contest this year.

Tatum was so polished coming out of college and he has shown no signs of improvement. Boston should trade him fast while he's still got this dumb value some people give him.

Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 38 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Art Morte Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:16 am

It would certainly be interesting to see a deal involving Tatum in the off-season.

But maybe he needs a few seasons to take the next step. Like Russell, for example.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:19 am

Art Morte wrote:It would certainly be interesting to see a deal involving Tatum in the off-season.

But maybe he needs a few seasons to take the next step. Like Russell, for example.

Someone def needs to go in Boston. It's either Kyrie or the young players. You aren't going to win with 8 good players. Need 2-3 great ones and role players
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:25 am

What?

Dude was a stud last year

Some people just don't progress like you would like their second year, it happens. If it's a choice between Ingram and Tatum, I'm taking Tatum every day of the week and twice on Sundays. Ingram has had the better season this year though
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:38 am

CBarca wrote:What?

Dude was a stud last year

Some people just don't progress like you would like their second year, it happens. If it's a choice between Ingram and Tatum, I'm taking Tatum every day of the week and twice on Sundays. Ingram has had the better season this year though

He wasn't a stud lol Laughing

He scored an efficient 13ppg

If he'd a stud then we've already got 5 first ballot hall of famers in this year's class if they retired today.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:57 am

Also reading about the Porzingis rape case right now.

I'm baffled by how an organisation like Dallas Mavericks who just went through this shit accepted a trade like that, when they were made aware of a pending rape allegation and investigation.

Cuban should be gone really. This is worthy of a Sterling verdict from the league.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:00 pm

Chris Boucher won MVP and Defender of the year in G-League !! Apparently first time a player wins both awards. You guys think he can be a regular in NBA ?

He comes from my town we are proud of him
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:12 pm

^^That winning combo will definitely give him rep. Teams will look at him I'm sure.

G-League players can definitely make it to the league. There's not a lot of difference in overall quality in a role player such as Andrew Bogut and someone like Chris Boucher (I haven't seen anything of him, mind, but I'm sure you get what I'm getting at). Basically what I'm saying is G-League players can ball in the NBA.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:15 pm

Our G-leaguers in Caruso and Thomas Bryant when he was here have shown how much they can improve the roster compared to older players.

Caruso is currently a better player than Rondo, KCP etc.
Takes a coach willing to give them chances though. Luke Walton has never given a player a chance. He's always been forced through injuries.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:25 pm

Yes Caruso is a good player, especially in defense
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:40 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=58&v=LI2JO80UfRI

This might be the biggest praise anyone's ever gotten from anyone
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:10 am

Westbrook legit just had a 20/20/20 game.

Second time ever that’s happened
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sat Apr 06, 2019 3:15 pm

Only one week before the playoffs, can't wait

5 clubs fight for the 3 remaining spots in the East, i think Nets and Hornets will fall short. The former have a tough calendar and the latter needs to win all remaining games combined with a row of defeats by everyone else.

Logical outcome should be Warriors vs Bucks in finals. Clearly the best teams in their respective conference. But... what would you guys predict as "unexpected" final ?
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Apr 06, 2019 3:21 pm

Massively proud of this tank job, only half a game out of the Mavs for the 6th worst record.

If we can get a top 5 pick that would be great.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sat Apr 06, 2019 3:47 pm

Haven't watched a game in about two months, but looking forward to the playoffs.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Apr 06, 2019 3:52 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Massively proud of this tank job, only half a game out of the Mavs for the 6th worst record.

Caruso absolutely smashed our tank...

Was worth it though
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Apr 07, 2019 7:26 pm

Zion won player of the year.

One of three freshmen to do it.

It’s him, AD and KD.

I consider him on that same talent level, so it makes sense.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:01 pm

Warrior wrote:Only one week before the playoffs, can't wait

5 clubs fight for the 3 remaining spots in the East, i think Nets and Hornets will fall short. The former have a tough calendar and the latter needs to win all remaining games combined with a row of defeats by everyone else.

Logical outcome should be Warriors vs Bucks in finals. Clearly the best teams in their respective conference. But... what would you guys predict as "unexpected" final ?

If Rockets had more defense like they had last year I would be a little bit more scared of them. But as long as nothing happens to our players, I think we'll make it reasonably easily.

As for the Bucks, I need to see how they perform on the big stage of the playoffs. Won't be surprised if one of Raptors or Celtics take them to 7 games they could fall short.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:04 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Massively proud of this tank job, only half a game out of the Mavs for the 6th worst record.

Ian Clark has decided to ruin this by inexplicably dropping 32 points last night :facepalm:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:23 pm

El Gunner wrote:
Warrior wrote:Only one week before the playoffs, can't wait

If Rockets had more defense like they had last year I would be a little bit more scared of them. But as long as nothing happens to our players, I think we'll make it reasonably easily.

As for the Bucks, I need to see how they perform on the big stage of the playoffs. Won't be surprised if one of Raptors or Celtics take them to 7 games they could fall short.

76ers, Raptors, and Pacers are all tricky, although I think the Pacers are a little too short on star power to take the Bucks down. I'm thankful 76ers won't be until ECF if they get that far. Same, obviously, for the Raptors.

I personally just don't see Celtics as much more of a threat than the Pacers. They didn't even hit 50 wins. They've been dysfunctional all season. Don't get me wrong, I think they're a threat if they get hot, but they haven't really done all season. I've resigned myself to thinking that the Celtics are a good, but not a great team. They have the star power that the Pacers lack, so they certainly have a chance with anyone, but idk. They never got it together, and I think people are giving them more credit than they deserve.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:47 pm

Playoff games are usually tight, and what I like about the Celtics is I know they can turn it on on defense if they really want to and then they have Kyrie who is probably the best closer in the league.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:56 pm

CB is paying way too much attention to the regular season tbh.

Celtics will be fine as long as they are not at each others throats lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:57 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:CB is paying way too much attention to the regular season tbh.

Celtics will be fine as long as they are not at each others throats lol.

And what, the Celtics are OK with finishing fourth?

If they were going to "turn it on", why haven't they done it earlier? Are we sure they're even capable of it?

There is no doubt about it, I could be wrong and they turn it on in the playoffs and all is well and good. But I'm not sure that they're that great of a team.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Apr 09, 2019 2:33 pm

I doubt they care tbh, also no team turns it on before the playoffs. That would be dumb as hell tbh as there's a thing called peaking at the right time.

I don't think they even need to turn it on, they've shown this season on many, many occasions that against big time playoff opponents that they can beat them when necessary.

They just lose games to shit teams they don't give a shit about, not saying they'll win it all because the difference between the top 4 seeds is very small but unless they are at each others throats i expect they'll be tough to beat.

Regular season means absolutely fuck all to me, Playoffs is about matchups and they match up really well with everyone.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Tue Apr 09, 2019 2:33 pm

I also rate Pacers

Watch them a dozen times and i've liked how their team is built. Everyone contributes in attack and their defensive block is solid, they defend well and get the opponent taking weak shots as the game advances.

They remind me a bit of Blazers with less fire power

Not sure if they can match Bucks, Sixers and Raptors who have players who can score even against tight defense. Call me a noob but i think they'll beat Celtics tho
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Apr 09, 2019 3:08 pm

Warrior wrote:I also rate Pacers

They remind me a bit of Blazers with less fire power

Probably quite ominous considering Blazers lose in the first round every year.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next