Kaladin
McLewis
Mr Nick09
Firenze
Unique
49 posters

Page 3 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next

Go down

Summer Transfer Rumours 2018/19 - Page 3 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumours 2018/19

Post by Freeza Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:00 pm

The Demon of Carthage wrote:
Firenze wrote:Madrid exodus ffs

what is Flo doing

this Castilla jabroni's they'll be relying on will relegate them ffs

Beats me. No idea why his standards have plummeted this much, but it really is alarming to say the least.

He used to be ruthless with ridiculously high expectations. Now, he has turned into a cheapskate, content with Benzema as his main number 9 and refuses to spend big to replace those he was dumb enough to let them go.

I only saw this version of Madrid during the Calderon era. I never thought I would see it again, especially with him in charge. Oh well.

We saw the same tactic last year. You whined then.

Same procedure as every year.

We won't force players to stay, and we'll buy for a sensible price.
There's just no sensible price for any legit replacement at the moment.

Seems like the only available player worth a lick right now is Martial, who I hope we sign.

Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Rumours 2018/19 - Page 3 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumours 2018/19

Post by Doc Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:27 pm

Seriously, whomever pays 40 mil for Suso should be relegated instantly.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:34 pm

Man Utd four targets

Manchester United have four transfer targets and expect to sign one of them by Thursday’s deadline.

That is according to the Daily Mail, who claim one of Harry Maguire, Yerry Mina, Sergej Milinkovic-Savic or Mateo Kovacic will sign this summer.

Mourinho has been promised at least one more arrival before the window slams shut.

Maguire and Milinkovic-Savic appear the least likely of the quartet to join.

Barcelona and Manchester United are in talks over Mina.

And a late bid for Kovacic could still be on the cards - especially if Luka Modric does not complete a move away from Real Madrid to Inter Milan.

READ MORE
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Fri Aug 03, 2018 6:02 pm

It seems like we'll sign a CB and that's it

so dumb, CB shouldn't even be a priority

we need a RW/creative AM hugely

there's literally 0 chance we sign a CM
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri Aug 03, 2018 6:08 pm

Fred - Paul - Matic is quite fine though. That's a solid CM trio. The main issue I always see with Utd, which has been said but all and sundry, is Mourinho. Oh and full backs, definitely need to upgrade full backs. No idea why Utd is being cheap with regards to such a vital position.

But I'm seeing Madrid going in a season with Raul De Tomas and Mayoral as back ups so, I could empathise.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Fri Aug 03, 2018 6:13 pm

oh yeah, we absolutely don't need any other midfielders

I mean if one of that starting 3 get injured it's a bit shit but we have Fellaini, McTominumpty and Herrera

fullbacks will do for another season I suppose, it would have been nice to upgrade there, maybe this young Portuguese lad will impress

I just really really wish we would focus on a RW, even if there aren't too many great ones available

Sanchez of course can play there and did, while looking like shit, a lot last season

the alternatives are Lingard and Mata, not good enough ffs (love Mata but his best days are behind him and I have more pace than him which is saying something)

Mostly I'm just stumped on why, since signing Fred at the start of the window the only links we've had were all CB related, when we didn't suffer with defending at all last season and currently have Smalling, Rojo, Bailly, Lindelof, Jones competing for spots there.

FFS. Just pisses me off when people are being paid millions a year to be in charge of transfers and are complete numpties.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Fri Aug 03, 2018 6:37 pm

dat fall from grace continues

or maybe this is the redemption arc
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Fri Aug 03, 2018 6:41 pm

Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:48 pm

FennecFox7 wrote:
McLewis wrote:
RomaPress via Calciomercato.it: After spending a lot to buy Labyad, Tadic and Blind, Ajax would like to recover part of the millions spent through sales. For awhile now, the Dutch hierarchy has granted Hakim Ziyech the go-ahead, but after a five-year deal with the player was agreed to, Roma froze negotiations when the Dutch side requested €35-€37 million. But after some weeks, the scenario has changed significantly.

Immediately after the first leg of Champions League preliminaries against Sturm Graz, Ajax contacted Monchi to try and reopen the table for negotiations. A contact that dates back more than eight days ago and that was also used to know the openness of Ajax to negotiate on a much lower figure than last month. In fact, €25-€27 million could be enough to bring the 25-year-old left-footed player to the Giallorossi. Tasked with the search for a right winger and a central midfielder, Roma’s leadership has not yet made a final decision on Ziyech, who those in Trigoria have always considered an attacking mezz’ala.

he's a good player. plays a lottt like mahrez. seriously

If we get him and Nzonzi, I'd consider that a good use of the remainder of the Alisson money. My worry at this point is that signing them too late will mean a rough start for them when the season gets underway.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:55 pm

I love how pundits were predicting that Madrid would be spending in excess of 200 mil this summer, specially after the world cup.

Now that we aren't it's because something is wrong with us lmao.

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:59 pm

Barca have confirmed the Vidal deal.

On paper they've had a pretty great summer imo but we'll see how it pans out.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:19 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:I love how pundits were predicting that Madrid would be spending in excess of 200 mil this summer, specially after the world cup.

Now that we aren't it's because something is wrong with us lmao.

isn't there? you need to strengthen to compete, you've lost your talisman..but nothing.

people have been saying that Madrid need to strengthen and look to the future for a few windows now but you've always proved them wrong and went on an unprecedented era of dominance in the CL. Either that's gone to Perez' head and he thinks you'll be fine or there is an issue with money. Or maybe he's just waiting to spend wisely. IDK, I will say I'm shocked at the window you've had.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:27 pm

that's because pundits are dummies. We have a bunch of young players to prepare for the "future" on our ranks. we had CR last season and that did not save us from one of our worst la liga campaign.

I like our team, we need a goalscorer, no one will disagree on, but we did not need to make a "big" signing elsewhere
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Aug 03, 2018 11:34 pm

Summer Transfer Rumours 2018/19 - Page 3 Schermata_2018-08-03_alle_23.33.48

#MercatoMuppet
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Fri Aug 03, 2018 11:43 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:I like our team, we need a goalscorer, no one will disagree on, but we did not need to make a "big" signing elsewhere

And where's that goalscorer, Nick?

He's not coming, you know. Firenze is right, there's something seriously wrong and shocking about our transfer window.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Aug 03, 2018 11:44 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:I like our team, we need a goalscorer, no one will disagree on, but we did not need to make a "big" signing elsewhere

And where's that goalscorer, Nick?

He's not coming, you know. Firenze is right, there's something seriously wrong and shocking about our transfer window.
i dont know, the market is dry, maybe we will sign a young striker we can bet on
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Aug 03, 2018 11:53 pm

He's probably saving up the pennies for Neymar next season. Which would most likely be upto ~700M investment including wages. And maybe spending big on a striker with a lesser profile than compared to Neymar might block Perez from making a move for him next summer.

This is one explanation you can think of.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:30 am

Madrid lost the league in October and now they lost CR. What are the replacements and improvents? None. There is indeed something wrong with the decision making. Barca can celebrate their 8th league in 10 years already.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:38 am

rincon wrote:Madrid lost the league in October and now they lost CR. What are the replacements and improvents? None. There is indeed something wrong with the decision making. Barca can celebrate their 8th league in 10 years already.

It's 7th in 10 though.

Always good to see how worried everyone is about Madrid. Gotta appreciate the sentiment. It's so nice.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:50 am

Freeza wrote:
rincon wrote:Madrid lost the league in October and now they lost CR. What are the replacements and improvents? None. There is indeed something wrong with the decision making. Barca can celebrate their 8th league in 10 years already.

It's 7th in 10 though.

Always good to see how worried everyone is about Madrid. Gotta appreciate the sentiment. It's so nice.

They're not worried, they're simply shocked by Madrid's reluctance to strengthen areas that are in dire need of strengthening.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with rincon's post. Madrid are digging their own grave and they have fans like you who are cheering them up on the sideline instead of raining down criticism on their cheap asses.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:56 am

Freeza wrote:

It's 7th in 10 though.

They're not worried, they're simply shocked by Madrid's reluctance to strengthen areas that are in dire need of strengthening.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with rincon's post. Madrid are digging their own grave and they have fans like you who are cheering them up on the sideline instead of raining down criticism on their cheap asses.

Find one post where I'm cheering them up on the sideline Laughing

Just because I'm not a pathetic melt like you who's been crying for two weeks straight about the same shit instead of seeing the silver lining.

You've been posting 200 times about the same shit without even trying to come up with a solution.

You want to spend 150m on Cavani? That's it? That's a dangerous way to spend money, and Perez has never done that, and never will.

There's not a big market right now to improve our attack.
It's obvious Perez is taking his time looking for a good deal, as he's done continually since coming back in 2009. He's usually on point with most transfers, except the De Gea faillure.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sat Aug 04, 2018 1:21 am

Freeza wrote:We saw the same tactic last year. You whined then.

Same procedure as every year.

We won't force players to stay, and we'll buy for a sensible price.
There's just no sensible price for any legit replacement at the moment.

Seems like the only available player worth a lick right now is Martial, who I hope we sign.

Didn't have to go further than the last page to find a post where you clearly seem content with everything that has been going on.

Let me tell you something, you're one of those fans who will always side with the board no matter what. It's not me who's being a pathetic melt, I'm having a very understandable reaction to a dreadful transfer window.

You just have very low standards and you seem to have developed a habit of going after anybody who criticizes the board.

I promise you, I won't stop criticizing them. You can either face the reality or bury your head in the sand and pretend that everything is okat. Either way, I don't really care.

Please don't waste my time again. You have your opinion, and I have mine. Bye Smile
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Aug 04, 2018 1:25 am

Supporting the board no matter what? Laughing

Good grief.

Gotta scrub 7 years of posts for that to be true.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Aug 04, 2018 1:55 am

@DoC, i have a feeling like if you were in charge, you would have offered 300 millions to PSG just to get Cavani. If you do that, they will surely sell, and you will also have our n9.

Is that the type of transfer we should make? How about we go to Munich and offer 350 millions, and see what they say. Better yet, drop 400 millions cheque on Levy's laps, see how he likes it.

So maybe you are right, let's blame Perez for not letting CR bully him into infinite contract extensions and pushing his way out, and for not spending 300 millions to sign 30 years old strikers
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sat Aug 04, 2018 2:04 am

Martial for 60m euros

Get it done
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sat Aug 04, 2018 2:20 am

There's absolutely nothing I would change in your post, and I completely agree with you.

I wouldn't do that, spend that much, especially for 30-year old strikers. But keep in mind, you're giving me a scenario of someone who's got their back against the wall.

If I were in charge, I would make sure not to end up in that situation. So what if I gave Ronaldo a raise for another year or two? I would still have an elite striker in my team and would also have enough time to think of a proper, long-term replacement.

You said it yourself, the market is dry. So why would I sell my top goalscorer to a European rival and force myself to make due with Benzema and Bale? Does he seriously think those two will magically turn into R9?
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next