Myesyats
Unique
guest_07
16 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

the beauty of Islam - Page 4 Empty Re: the beauty of Islam

Post by Unique Mon May 20, 2019 7:12 pm

Myesyats wrote:Right now in Poland theres a documentary circulating that tells about pedophilia in the catholic church and the pro-catholic party is losing votes. Yes, fuck all religion.
they been covering up that shit for years. they just move the offenders to a new church so people dont know them.

Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Tue May 21, 2019 2:49 pm

Myesyats wrote:Right now in Poland theres a documentary circulating that tells about pedophilia in the catholic church and the pro-catholic party is losing votes. Yes, fuck all religion.

Are you mad at religion, or are you mad at an accepted element European culture throughout history?

Thailand,Phillippines, and Indonesia are havens to guys coming from Europe to screw kids. These arent majority catholic men either.

You cant blame ALL religion for messed up cultural practices.

That would be like blaming Islam for Afghan warlords sleeping with boys. Surely we can separate culture from Religion.

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Wed May 22, 2019 5:42 pm

I am an atheist, but it feels wrong to force views and teaching on others. Something about pressuring others to adopt LGBT views, and just in general forcing others to accept views that goes against their religion seem wrong.
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed May 22, 2019 5:50 pm

Blue wrote:I am an atheist, but it feels wrong to force views and teaching on others. Something about pressuring others to adopt LGBT views, and just in general forcing others to accept views that goes against their religion seem wrong.
we live in britain and in britain LGBT rightfuly get the same rights as anyone. if muslims living in britain think they have the right to discriminate against LGBT and change our education system to suit a backward 1500 year old religion then maybe they should fuck off to saudi arabia.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Wed May 22, 2019 6:30 pm

Unique wrote:
Blue wrote:I am an atheist, but it feels wrong to force views and teaching on others. Something about pressuring others to adopt LGBT views, and just in general forcing others to accept views that goes against their religion seem wrong.
we live in britain and in britain LGBT rightfuly get the same rights as anyone. if muslims living in britain think they have the right to discriminate against LGBT and change our education system to suit a backward 1500 year old religion then maybe they should fuck off to saudi arabia.

Ultimately i agree, the question is not about discrimination though for me. If it was these people are clearly in the wrong, but the question is the parents say in the teaching for their kids. For me it is a philosophical question, these people are protected under freedom of religion. Is it okay to force and coarse law bidding citizens into views that goes against their religion?

I think it is okay for Christians, Muslims, and Jews to think homosexuality is wrong, as long as they don't impede those views on others and follow anti-discrimination laws i think that is okay. Even though i would disagree with their views.

The class should be taught to those kids whose parents are okay with it, not exactly sure with the kids whose parents are not okay with it.

I guess i am struggling with this debate, mainly based on a principal value. Not a matter of what should be.
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed May 22, 2019 6:41 pm

they are not trying to convert muslim kids into gays and lesbians they are simply educating the children what LGBT is all about. what pisses me off though is if you disagree with islam in britain you are called a racist islamaphobe and are treated worst than a pedo. yet these muslims are fine to stand on the streets and preach homophobic stuff and nothing is said. also they moan and cry about islamaphobe and yet they are openly homophobic.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Thu May 23, 2019 2:33 am

Unique wrote:

What if they are British citizens?

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu May 23, 2019 3:21 am

Young Kaz wrote:
Unique wrote:

Young Kaz wrote:
Unique wrote:

most of them are but they can still fuck off to saudi arabia if they want too. if the free rights and education system in britain is not to your liking then fuck off to a country that suits your discrimination needs. i am not a religous man as you know but this is a christian country that respects the rights of all people. if the british way of life is not for them then let them fuck off. its the same shit over and over again. its either the islamic way or the highway. but trust me when i tell you this. they will have there way. the government and the education board will bend over and give in to there demands just to keep them happy. i will bump this thread as soon as they do.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Thu May 23, 2019 4:15 am

Blue wrote:Is it okay to force and coarse law bidding citizens into views that goes against their religion?

Yes

Respect and common sense should be above everything. It's ok to disapprove not to discriminate and i think 99% agree with that.

The religious fundamentalists are persons who believe in fables from 2000 years ago Laughing it's foolish to consider them in society debates imo
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4