halamadrid2
Hapless_Hans
The Demon of Carthage
Doc
Mr Nick09
34 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 35 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Doc Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:45 pm

titosantill wrote:
Valkyrja wrote:Watch the best player of this generation spend his career at QSG and Citeh. :facepalm:

I just can't digest that ffs

i like mbappe, but isn't it a little premature to tag him best player of a generation?

It is considering there are many unknown players in his age bracket that haven't shown up on the football radar. He is one of the best regardless of whomever shows up to the dance though.

Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 35 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:41 pm

Mariano is coming to the dance banana
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:26 pm

By the way, good showing of Asensio yesterday for Spain, and a good reminder that he is part of the reason why the club did not value overspending for a player like Hazard, who has done nothing in europe all his career.

Asensio has a chance to be a special player, he certainly creates those moments with big goals and assists.

He also highlights the club recruiting strategy as he is a player we signed for 3.5 millions. Is that a footnote signing too? If he was playing at Valencia right now, his release clause would be 150 millions.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:01 pm

It wasn't just the goals, he actually had a fine attacking midfield display out there. And you know, Ceballos was nice as well, loving those footnote signings.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:15 am

This is why I prefer Asensio to Isco. He’s a lot more dynamic and is an actual goal threat.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:07 am

But Isco played extremely well also. Ceballos also played well. Bottom line is all three are very good and we are lucky to have all three on club. Isco is a fixed starter on National team and likely Asensio as well after this past week. Both need to show more consistency, but clearly they are wonderful talents. Ceballos is the one that is breaking thru now that he has a coach that will play him. He is competing against Thiago for a starting spot (on NT). Think about that for a moment! Just a month ago, several of us were salivating at the possibility of Thiago coming to Madrid. He is young and a star and would start in almost any midfield. And now you have this kid, completely ignored by Zidane, possibly beating out the established star for a starting spot on NT!

So I know the NT is a different team than Real Madrid, but my point is all three could be starters on this club and yes they all can play together as we saw the other night. Isco will continue to be in rotation, primarily in midfield, while Asensio will start most games. Ceballos will be first midfielder off the bench (after the rotating four), but he does represent the future after Modric!

And interesting enough, the game this week also featured Kovacic, finally given a start along side Rakitic and Modric. Although he played well, he was clearly much inferior to Ceballos!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:18 pm

The Croatian manager pulled a Van Gaal where he put a CM/ACM in Kovacic as a winger (the reference comes from the time at Barcelona where that dope Van Gaal put Riquelme on the wings for Van Gaal reasons).

Really was difficult for him to impress in a position I have never seen him play in.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:09 am

Can James be recalled from his loan?

Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:39 pm

A reliable journalist is saying R. Madrid wants Neymar and Erikssen next summer window, also not interested in Hazard
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:42 pm

Erikssen is great, but where would he fit in? Both Neymar and Erikssen is going to cost us a massive pile of gold, on top of a massive pile of gold.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:49 pm

Who is this Erikssen guy?
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:51 pm

Thimmy wrote:Erikssen is great, but where would he fit in? Both Neymar and Erikssen is going to cost us a massive pile of gold, on top of a massive pile of gold.

He plays the same role on our NT as Modric does for Real. Perfect fit and replacement really.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:46 pm

Levy: 200 millions for Eriksen
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:00 pm

Freeza wrote:Who is this Erikssen guy?

Are you referring to the spelling of his name? I was damn tired after pulling an all-nighter, so I just copy/pasted it from the post above.

Freeza wrote:
Thimmy wrote:Erikssen is great, but where would he fit in? Both Neymar and Erikssen is going to cost us a massive pile of gold, on top of a massive pile of gold.

He plays the same role on our NT as Modric does for Real. Perfect fit and replacement really.

So he takes over from Modric. That would be a perfect scenario. Somehow, I always saw him as more of an attacking midfielder. I still don't think we'll get both of them. I reserve my doubts about the possibility of getting either of them, to be honest. Perhaps Bale could be included in a swap + cash deal for Eriksen. I think we've taken our chances on Bale staying injury free for long enough, already. That would leave us with one less winger, though. I'm highly sceptical about the board's desire to fork out in this über inflated market, after so many seasons with relatively little spending. It's going to be an interesting transfer window in the summer.

Last edited by Thimmy on Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:01 pm

Would totally agree to the Eriksen and obviously the Neymar. Don't think we can afford both though.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:03 pm

Seeing Eriksen's name linked to us by the Madrid media's quite a bit.

As a player he could be interesting to sign but I'm not sure he is the type of player I would go for. I don't agree for always looking for a like for like replacement of club legends.

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:45 pm

Apparently we're close to signing Exequiel Palacios

Guy sounds like a melt rofl

Dated three girls at once without their knowledge
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:01 pm

Exequiel Palacios on verge of joining Real Madrid for 20 million euros. [Source]

Our next galactico. Thank you Florentino Proud

Please keep them coming.

The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:30 pm

There are so many good players on loan, who can improve this squad or provide competent backup.

James
Kovacic
Hakimi
Odegaard

Only shame is there is no good striker on loan. Benzema is so bad.

The only way Bale can perform is when there is a coach who realizes he has to play as a left winger.
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:35 pm

The Demon of Carthage wrote:Exequiel Palacios on verge of joining Real Madrid for 20 million euros. [Source]

Our next galactico. Thank you Florentino Proud

Please keep them coming.

Read his wiki page and tell me he's not a galactico ffs

"Palacios has garnered infamy in the Argentine media for his multiple affairs, with Olé.com commenting that he is more well known for his off the field behavior than his actual footballing career.[4] Palacios initially was noticed by the media in August 2018 with his well publicized relationship with Instagram model Sol Pérez. It quickly became public though that around the same time Palacios and Pérez had started their relationship, Palacios had also begun dating amateur actress, singer, and dancer Juliana Orellano. Both Pérez and Orellano quickly ended their relationship with Palacios after finding out that he was dating the other. There was more drama however as on 21 August it became known that Palacios had been in relationship with a neighborhood friend Karen Gramajo, a manicurist, for four years. All three women angrily took to social media to protest Palacios' disloyalty."
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:29 am

Dear lord.

The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:12 pm

Not sure where this should go but apparently that Adidas deal that had been floating around was finally finalized.

10 year deal worth 1.1 bil. according to Marca.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:10 pm

The Madrid One wrote:Dear lord.

It doesn't mean much, but it would give me some peace of mind for both of our CBs to be strong in the air. I still have nightmares of all the times we've conceded decisive goals in the not so distant past, because our CBs have lost defensive aerial duels. Ramos has been a repeat offender in that regard, and he's the one who will eventually need replacement. I don't know how strong that guy is in the air, but I see he's only 1.81m tall, which makes me a bit sceptical.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:21 pm

vanDEEZ wrote:Not sure where this should go but apparently that Adidas deal that had been floating around was finally finalized.

10 year deal worth 1.1 bil. according to Marca.

I read that earlier today as well. Terrific news if that's true.

I'm still waiting for the official announcement though because I have been hearing about it for a little more than three years now. I really hope it's true and that soon enough we'll get the damn announcement.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:06 am

Real Madrid were willing to pay 214 million euros for Mbappe in 2017, according to Marca:

https://www.marca.com/en/football/real-madrid/2018/11/07/5be2aeff22601dd30b8b45bc.html
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:23 pm

Oh what? We were willing to spend major money? Must be fake no? Hmmm hmm
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next