halamadrid2
Hapless_Hans
The Demon of Carthage
Doc
Mr Nick09
34 posters

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 18 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by sportsczy Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:40 pm

Milan called Benz' agent.  Di Marzio went complete BS on the content of that conversation.  Benz' agent said thank you for the call... but Benz is not interested in a transfer unless Madrid want to sell. The rest was complete editorial by GDM.

GDM is a bullshit artist like all of these other "scoop" type reporters who only get paid if they come up with this stuff. He has to come up with something every week.

sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 18 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by The Demon of Carthage Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:14 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:Cavani to RM rumour gaining traction. Fantastic news

Problem is, PSG doesn't have an alternative, so it's really difficult to get him now, especially with Florentino in full cheap mode.

Icardi is an option, though I'm not sure whether his release clause has expired. He's not a killer, but at least he's way better than the joke we have right now. He, at least, can score.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:29 pm

looks like Theo is going on loan to La Real
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:43 pm

does this mean we're signing a lb or will the club expect nacho or odriozola as cover for marcelo is enough?
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jul 28, 2018 11:33 pm

i will enjoy it until Bayern shut it down lol

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:59 am

According to Marca, Lope wants a new n9. Now go get Cavani for us por favor. Lewa can stay were he is imo. That ship sailed 5 seasona ago when he opted for Bayern instead of RM
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:10 am

Cavani, according to French media, would cost 120 mil lol. PSG don't want to sell unless they get his weight in gold.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:30 am

It’s not the 120 that scares off Perez, it’s the 12M salary. I still think we end up with Rodrigo!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:31 am

Ending up with Rodrigo.

Might as well end me now. Terrible player.

Might as well buy Yussuf Poulsen. He's younger and the exact same player.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:33 am

So team has left for USA, including Theo, although his loan to Real Sociedad seemed like it was to have been done before the flight. And Courtois is still not here and Kovacic is here, bottom line may be no more deals!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:44 pm

you really think that? lol let's wait and see. i think there will be moves to be made, i doubt flo and lopetegui are stupid, what's bothering flo is he's got to resort to going after people he isn't familiar with or wasn't interested in. that's where its now up to the coach to make his demands ; as constructed, in comparison to our rivals, the gap is massively huge and i'm sure the figures in charge know this. i'm sure they're plotting something but are being cautious (and no, not neymar, i said it last season, the guy's under contract, and psg aren't interested, we shouldn't even waste time on that....yet)
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:46 pm

bill thinks that because the team is on tour, the transfer market is closed lol
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:16 pm

I think there will be more urgency once we get a few games in so we get a better idea of what works and what doesn't work.

what I don't get is why we're not after Higuain since he currently is on sale  he's the safest option imo.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:52 pm

It assumes Higuain wants to come back. I'm not too sure he would. Reports are saying he wants to either stay in Italy or rejoin Sarri.

I've tried to stay hopeful regarding a CF, but the market is just so crap that it feels like we likely won't get anyone. I'm okay with it because my expectations for this season are extremely low, but it would have been nice to see a new face in the CF position.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:15 am

I guess training must be going really well for Lopetegui.

Julen Lopetegui to MARCA wrote:"We are delighted with the squad we have and are convinced that we will fight for all our objectives, and it cannot be any other way at Real Madrid," he continued. "We want to be a great team on the pitch.

"If a player doesn't come or go, I will be a happy coach.

"We are not going to talk about hypotheticals. With the squad we have, we will be able to face the demands of Real Madrid."

Full article here

I guess that means vinicius and mayoral will be given confidence?
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zees Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:26 pm

Di Marzio reporting Inter has initiated contact with Madrid for Modric and the player is open to the move. Not sure how to feel tbh, still a top 2 CM in the world but he is also turning 33 next month.

I guess all those Milinkovic Savic rumors earlier in the window might hold more weigh now although i'd much prefer Eriksen, Pogba or Thiago.
Zees
Zees
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:42 pm

like i said in the general section, at this point, why the hell not.

bring thiago in and this is actually not bad for what madrid are trying to do, which is bringing the medium age of the team down and going in a new direction.

If Modric also asks to leave like CR did, then what? we are gonna force him to stay despite him winning 4 CLs with us? we will allow it.

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:07 am

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 18 Source
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:26 pm

Marca: United offered 60 millions for Kovacic who insist he wants to go. But Kovacic doesnt wanna go.

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:36 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:like i said in the general section, at this point, why the hell not.

bring thiago in and this is actually not bad for what madrid are trying to do, which is bringing the medium age of the team down and going in a new direction.

If Modric also asks to leave like CR did, then what? we are gonna force him to stay despite him winning 4 CLs with us? we will allow it.

Yeah agreed. Never been a huge fan of forcing club legends to stay if they want new challenges or else. No one should be forced to be here no matter the contract they've signed. It's a privilege, not a punishment, to be a Real player.

Wouldn't mind seeing Thiago here as a replacement, but I doubt any of this is going to happen at all. Thiago, Kovacic and Ceballos midfield would be incredible though.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:40 pm

Thiago has no place here. we already have bale to deal with as it is with fitness. lets not add another injury prone player to the squad.

kovacic saying no to Mourinho... well i guess he ain't stupid. thats a sinking ship if i ever saw one.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:02 pm

@Freeza, Kovacic looks pretty set on leaving, I think even he will be allowed to walk
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:36 pm

7 days until EPL summer transfer window closes due to recent regulations. are we securing Courtois or will Chelsea be fools and take a loss next year?
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:44 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:@Freeza, Kovacic looks pretty set on leaving, I think even he will be allowed to walk

Even if we sell Modric?
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:57 pm

Freeza wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:@Freeza, Kovacic looks pretty set on leaving, I think even he will be allowed to walk

Even if we sell Modric?
if we don't sign anyone to replace Modric no but if we sign Thiago for example, he is in the same situation.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:06 pm

I will eat a hot dog on camera if we sign Thiago

He is a La Masia product, it should matter to him
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next