Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 10 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

+30
FennecFox7
chad4401
Luca
Makaveli
Adit
Zees
NeganIsco
Jack Daniels
Clutch
Freeza
Vibe
Ankur Upadhyay
Thimmy
Perucho21
Cyborg
futbol_bill
S
phenom
guest7
Valkyrja
titosantill
Turok_TTZ
sportsczy
VanDeezNuts
The Madrid One
halamadrid2
Hapless_Hans
The Demon of Carthage
Doc
Mr Nick09
34 posters

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 10 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by sportsczy Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:52 am

I said age isn't a factor for Navas. He's only 31. Keepers don't age like field players. 33-34 is when you need to worry; unless you start seeing signs of regression earlier which you don't with Navas.

But Courtois is an upgrade and he only has 1 year left on contract so Chelsea will sell. It's a good move.

Keeper isn't an area of need.

sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 10 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by NeganIsco Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:55 am

Cavani for me is still more dangerous than Kane.

Neymay and Mbappe look like a lost cause, and Lewa is too old to be spending crazy money on.

Cavani would be great for Madrid
NeganIsco
NeganIsco
Banned (Temporary)

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by NeganIsco Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:55 am

Crazy thought, but can Di Maria and Higuain return back now that CR7 is gone?

They would help immensely
NeganIsco
NeganIsco
Banned (Temporary)

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:05 pm

you guys need to prepare for the idea that we wont make a big signing. I hardly imagine us paying 200 mil for Hazard, unless he pushes and submits a transfer request, but he needs to hurry because chelsea wont sell last minute and be stuck unable to sign anyone.

anyway, except for the CF,the squad is still very strong
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:11 pm

Absolutely not to Di Maria and Higuain.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:12 pm

We'll just wait for Mbappe next summer because he hinted prior to the WC that he owed PSG one more season and then he'll access after that...
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:21 pm

Not signing a number 9 would really piss me off though, that's the one thing that's unacceptable. to imagine that we can go into  aseason relying on Benzema up top, or even as a back up. But i preach what i say, i am relaxed about it, we will see what the club ends up doing.

As far as the EPL window closing early, It's not the place to make signings anyway. we will pick up Courtois most likely, see what chelsea says about Hazard, and if we need signings, there are players elsewhere.

Last edited by Mr Nick09 on Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:31 pm

sportsczy wrote:I said age isn't a factor for Navas. He's only 31. Keepers don't age like field players. 33-34 is when you need to worry; unless you start seeing signs of regression earlier which you don't with Navas.

But Courtois is an upgrade and he only has 1 year left on contract so Chelsea will sell. It's a good move.

Keeper isn't an area of need.

No it easn’t you Sports, they asked why the GK change, I said age and they replied Courtois was 29! Turns out an outright lie!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:08 pm

Marca saying that Madrid are looking into sending Theo away either on loan or transfer with a buyback. We probably signed the wrong Hernandez brother but Theo ha talent he just needs to clean his twchnique
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:33 pm

I think he's too stiff and not good enough with the ball to ever be a Madrid starter, maybe a decent backup but if we let him go then it means Lopetegui doesn't even really trust him for that atm.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:47 pm

Theo needs to aim for something when he crosses....
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:59 pm

So what's the market like out there for left back?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:00 pm

The Demon of Carthage wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:FYI BPL transfer window shuts on the 9th of August. That's in about 10 days time. We start our first competitive game on the 15th of August. We play our first preseason game in about 5 days time. The window opened some time ago and that didn't stop us or other teams from signing players/coaches that were needed. The most decent players on the market are grossly overpriced or not in our plans. I wouldn't be at all surprised if we went into the season exactly like we look like now. I wouldn't have a problem with that if we didn't have such a shite striker

It's okay. Apparently the key to solving our problems is "deep breathing". So let's do that and I'm sure a WC striker will magically appear out of thin air.

You talk as if your posts actually affect the outcome, lol.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:06 pm

I hope Theo stays, he has all the tools, I just think his problem was nerves. He plays so anxiously with us. Another year gaining confidence here, I think could resolve the issue.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:00 pm

I have no idea what the club is actually doing. Are they planning on playing 30yo Marcelo every single game crossing their fingers that he won't get injured :facepalm:

Oh well, I'll just have to wait to see my RM with barely enough starters to make an XI trot out against Atleti in the Super Cup

Oh and Bill who said Courtois was 29yo. I think we all know we are getting him because of his age. Hazard is the one who turns 28. I think you've gotten the two mixed up
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:04 pm

Can't wait to see Navas replaced.

Too bad Bale is staying.

Still more hyped for this season than a season since 2009 probably.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:05 pm

Courtois is 26 hazard is 27 calma

@hala, if Theo leaves we can probably sign another LB. Why do you panic so much lol
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:06 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:Courtois is 26 hazard is 27 calma

@hala, if Theo leaves we can probably sign another LB. Why do you panic so much lol

Too bad Riza Durmisi already signed with Lazio
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:52 pm

We should have replaced Theo actually, not Achraf.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:56 pm

Courtois is done dealio apparently
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:14 pm

So let’s assume for the moment, the other part of the story (150M offer for Hazard), is true or somewhat correct, does Chelsea take it, given it may be the best they get plus have time to get their replacement??

And on the other side, does Flo now put out an offer to Cavani or Lewandowski?

I see a lineup of

Lewandowski or Cavani
Hazard. Isco.
Kroos. Casemiro Modric

Would mean Bale out, plus likely another CF signing aka Rodrigo and then Benz out (free to join Juve?)

And watch the Bale sale pay for Hazard.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:16 pm

Bale is not going anywhere. Would be stupid to let him go at this point. Even if you sign hazard and a CF you don't sell Bale
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:07 pm

So Neymar has also committed to staying with PSG this season too...

Mbappe and Neymar are off the table.  250 mil for Hazard... likely Courtois is going to be our big signing.

I would really really really make a move for Cavani.

Last edited by sportsczy on Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:07 pm

Some guy on twitter took a picture with Courtois as he was apparently in the airport in the gate heading to Madrid.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:20 pm

sportsczy wrote:So Neymar has also committed to staying with PSG this season too...

Mbappe and Neymar are off the table.  250 mil for Hazard... likely Courtois is going to be our big signing.

I would really really really make a move for Cavani.

When were they ever on the table, sports? Laughing
You of al people should know getting them from PSG is mission impossible. I don't even know why some people believed at some point it was doable.

I'm just praying for a WC cf at this point. I can't accept tge idea of going into the season woth Benzema as our starting number 9. I just can't.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:25 pm

Are RMC reliable with their news?

Regarding James, Jose Felix Diaz still says we are interested in James, Fermin De La Calle in El Confidencial says Perez is not.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next