Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 40 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

+30
FennecFox7
chad4401
Luca
Makaveli
Adit
Zees
NeganIsco
Jack Daniels
Clutch
Freeza
Vibe
Ankur Upadhyay
Thimmy
Perucho21
Cyborg
futbol_bill
S
phenom
guest7
Valkyrja
titosantill
Turok_TTZ
sportsczy
VanDeezNuts
The Madrid One
halamadrid2
Hapless_Hans
The Demon of Carthage
Doc
Mr Nick09
34 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 40 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by FennecFox7 Fri Dec 21, 2018 5:47 pm

You need Elite wing backs for 3-5-2, especially athleticism wise. we really don't have that.

FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 40 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by titosantill Fri Dec 21, 2018 5:58 pm

That 3 5 2 with the personnel looks more like a 5 3 2 to me
Granted someone like marcelo can pass for a number 11 considering he hardly defends anyway. But carvajal is not s 7. It just looks like a 5 3 2 with wing backs given a bit more leeway. Unless there are proper wingers in it rather than wing backs masquerading as wingers
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:46 pm

Poch’s Tottenham has switched back and forth from a 3-man backline to a 4. If we got Poch, I would expect him to have the same tactical flexibility. Are you guys telling me Carvajal and Marcelo are not better wingbacks compared to Trippier and Rose?

Look at our defensive record guys, 3 out of our 4 “defenders” are basically attackers. If we can achieve a better defensive record with that I’m all for it, but what I was proposing is to basically do what Tottenham have done with Poch to provide a more solid defensive structure, that’s all. We add 1 more CB, and individually that defense is head and shoulders above what Poch currently has.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:59 am

You'll be waiting a very long time if you're hoping our defendive performances will improve. Historically we have had terrible defensive records, and no coach has ever changed that. As soon as we get a coach who manages to stop the leak, they are quickly ran out of town. We'd be better off getting new attackers and going bavk to the time we couldn't stop scoring. The players lift themselves up in the CL but in the league all we need is many goals. We'll never slow down games and cruise to victories like Barca do. Never

And what's with the obsession with Poch anyhow Laughing you know there's lacking in the coach department when people mention the likes of Poch as Jardim. I'd rather we go for coaches from within. When Solari is inevitably sacked for making an enemy of the whole team I'd like us to just promote Raul. Every coach who's come in with all these ideas has not survived more than 2 seasons
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Dec 22, 2018 3:22 pm

Reason being Hala... Marcelo is your LB and Ramos is your CB. Really hard to play good consistent defense with those two, although for very different reasons.

The great defensive teams don't necessarily have WC defenders at every position... but they do have consistent and disciplined ones at all positions.

The only other option is to dominate possession and limit chances... which we don't have the midfield to do.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sat Dec 22, 2018 3:23 pm

You want a manager from within? We have one right now and he’s a pile of garbage.

I can’t take these posts seriously anymore. You want to disregard what a quality manager Poch is- what he’s done with 1/10th of the resources we have- and give the reigns to Raul? Because hiring within worked once in the ENTIRE history of the club? Raul has zero experience. No thanks, that would be idiotic.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Dec 22, 2018 4:01 pm

Poch is a very good manager... can he handle Real Madrid? That's a question mark. But he's our best bet.

There aren't exactly a million options out there. jardim is being very underrated as well.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:55 pm

[Paris United] Nasser has met with Isco's father to discuss a potential transfer.

we about to get paid banana

Rabiot + Cash for Isco, who says no?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sat Dec 29, 2018 6:30 pm

Me, I'll say no. Sigh.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Sat Dec 29, 2018 6:48 pm

We are stupid if we sell Isco.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:46 pm

Doc wrote:Me, I'll say no. Sigh.

Me too ffs.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Dec 30, 2018 3:05 pm

El Confidencial: RM are concerned over CR trying to convince Marcelo to join him in Spain. So they continue to work on the succession plan at LB. EC was the first to report about RM interest for Junior Firpo, Marca just recently confirmed it from their sources as well.release clause is 50 mil, but Madrid think they can negotiate it down to 35 mil + Reguilon or THeo.

would be stupid to include theo in such a deal, we paid a lot for him, nothing for reguilon. Anyway, disappointed we are not interested in Ferland mendy, as i think he is a better. Difference isnt massive but oh well.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Dec 30, 2018 3:49 pm

to make things worse, Barca are on Ferland Mendy and Nbombele.  Rabiot is going to Barca too (which I care less about as he's got a shit attitude).

Point is, Alba, Rakitic, Busquets and Vidal are on the wrong side of 30 and Barca is addressing it.

Why does Real Madrid not scout France?  Everyone else does ffs.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Sun Dec 30, 2018 4:07 pm

Junior Firpo, Marca just recently confirmed it from their sources as well.release clause is 50 mil, but Madrid think they can negotiate it down to 35 mil + Reguilon

Hell no.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Sun Dec 30, 2018 5:14 pm

Kova can't even start at Chelsea and some people called him our problem solver lol.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Dec 30, 2018 5:20 pm

Kovacic typically starts for Chelsea. Although, he has not performed at an elite level in EPL, he is good, just not great, and he is leaving room for other midfielders at Chelsea to make a claim for his role.

He had always struggled (his coaches too) to find his best position on the pitch for his talent, he played almost every where but it seems clear that the deeper he plays, the better. His attacking skillset is limited and does not allow him to create a lot of chances.

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Mon Dec 31, 2018 1:57 pm

Junior Firpo looks really good.

Saw some highlights, looks fast, strong, intelligent.

Good signing if it happens.

With all the injuries, him and Hermoso would be useful January signings.

-------

http://www.goallegacy.net/viewtopic.forum?t=41851
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40