Luca
salmano9
lucianomoggi
juve_gigi
juvealbanian
20 posters

Page 19 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 19 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by S Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:47 am

Third year in a row our midfield hasn't been properly reinforced...

Atleast Pjanić is set to stay.

The club must really believe in Bentancur (and Can for that matter) to not make any additional moves

What's clear is someone besides Pjanić needs to have a huge year if we are to get anywhere close to winning the Champions League.

S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 19 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by Luca Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:16 pm

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 19 6oxGtaL5kd9rnSTxuuwLpSTHz3hux2VZOmEsGjP0-vw

@S, watch your mouth

Can is very much considered a 'big' signing in the eyes of the club. He's not simply an opportunity because he was free, he was a player we tracked for well over a year. We did strengthen the midfield with this move, even if only slightly, but the improvements came in every other position and that much is abundantly clear

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:28 pm

Yeah can't complain too much about this mercato although I'd have liked a stronger midfield reinforcement. I think we probably would have if this Ronaldo opportunity didn't present itself. Can't wait to see Can get his first start in February though Proud

Also any move for SMS hinges on a potential Pjanić sale. I think it's better we stick with Pjanić tbh.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:32 pm

S wrote:Yeah can't complain too much about this mercato although I'd have liked a stronger midfield reinforcement. I think we probably would have if this Ronaldo opportunity didn't present itself. Can't wait to see Can get his first start in February though Proud

Also any move for SMS hinges on a potential Pjanić sale. I think it's better we stick with Pjanić tbh.

Can confirm, our lineup vs Chievo:

Szczesny; Sandro, Chiellini, Rugani, De Sciglio; Khedira, Pjanic; Ronaldo, Dybala, Costa; Mandzukic

Followed by 2 months of integration for Bonucci, 6 months for Can, and 1 season for Cancelo.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:41 pm

rincon wrote:
S wrote:Yeah can't complain too much about this mercato although I'd have liked a stronger midfield reinforcement. I think we probably would have if this Ronaldo opportunity didn't present itself. Can't wait to see Can get his first start in February though Proud

Can confirm, our lineup vs Chievo:

Szczesny; Sandro, Chiellini, Rugani, De Sciglio; Khedira, Pjanic; Ronaldo, Dybala, Cuadrado; Mandzukic

Followed by 2 months of integration for Bonucci, 6 months for Can, and 1 season for Cancelo.

fixed

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:46 pm

True. Gonna need the Cuads to cross into Chievo's bus.

Last edited by rincon on Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:46 pm

The Premier League sides that are interested in signing Sturaro consider the €20m too expensive. Allegri is a fan of Sturaro & Stefano is an important player for Juventus, Juve could consider the loan of Stefano to Genoa. (GdS)

Proud

Dat anti-climax
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:26 pm

I'm actually looking forward to seeing Matuidi with a year at the club. I think he was starting to come into form and understand the tactics and his role better at the end of last season. I do think Can is a very good signing, especially on a free. If you told me at the start of the window that we could either (1) add SMS and keep Higuain or (2) sign Ronaldo and keep our midfield + Can, I'd take the second option any day.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:18 pm

Official: Fiorentina sign Pjaca
By Football Italia staff

Fiorentina have officially completed the signing of Marko Pjaca on a €2m loan from Juventus, with a €20m option to buy.

The Croatian winger was in Florence for his medical this morning, and tonight the Viola announced his signing.

Juventus are listed on the Italian stock exchange and have to release financial statements, so the Bianconeri announced the terms of the deal.

“Juventus Football Club S.p.A announces that the agreement with ACF Fiorentina S.p.A for the loan, until June 30 2019, of the player Marko Pjaca has been reached for a consideration for €2m,” the statement begins.

“The agreement also provides ACF Fiorentina the option, to be exercised at the end of the 2018-19 football season, for the definitive acquisition of the player at a price of €20m, to be paid in three financial years.”

It appears there is not a buyback option for the Bianconeri as had been suggested prior to the transfer.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:21 pm

No buyback for Pjaca but most likely because they gave us a first option on the next Italian superstar Chiesa. I doubt Fiorentina will have $20 million lying around next summer to buy Pjaca outright so I can see a deal where we let them keep Pjaca and then they give us Chiesa for whatever the transfer fee will be minus the $20 million.

juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:24 pm

We'll still need to sell one of our forwards to make room for Chiesa.

Cuadrado or Dybala would be my guesses.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:28 pm

I would sacrifice Pjanic for either Pogba or Sergej.  With Bonucci back in the fold and his long range passing ability, we can literally bypass the midfield and get the ball right to the strikers.  Also, with Sandro and Cancelo at top speed on the outside we can easily move the ball up the pitch without a true regista.  

Pogba or Sergej will add that physical dimension we are missing in the midfield and both can provide an offensive presence as well by playing higher up the pitch.  In my opinion Bentancur is ready to breakout and could have a more prominent role this year.  And Can will have a big role as well playing in front of the defense.

We will see what happens but if it was up to me I would definitely sacrifice Pjanic for either Pogba or Sergej.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:32 pm

rincon wrote:We'll still need to sell one of our forwards to make room for Chiesa.

Dybala isn't going anywhere. Cuadrado will definitely be the one to go as he will be 31 next year. Chiesa and Costa will play on the left and Dybala and Bernardeschi will play on the right. Ronaldo and Mandzukic up the middle. An attack for the ages. I'm getting hard just thinking about it really... Laughing
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:20 pm

rincon wrote:We'll still need to sell one of our forwards to make room for Chiesa.

That would be a serious downgrade

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:25 pm

A big one.

It's not something I want to happen. I just think it's possible since Dybala is a star and brings in the big money. So he might want to go in the future and the club might be ok cashing in.

I don't see our other forwards forcing a move in the next two seasons.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:39 pm

I think it depends on how we do in Europe next year

If we go on to win It, then we might be tempted to cash in on him

Otherwise it's a waste to bring Ronaldo in, only to have his main strike partner being sold a year later. That would be serious dent in terms of our CL aspirations

The best move would be to sign Chiesa in a Caldara type deal if possible.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:47 pm

Yes, agreed. That would be the best deal for both Juve and Chiesa.

Doubt that Fiore (and Fiore fans) would be fine with developing a player owned by Juve though. They aren't Atalanta. We'll see what happens.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:31 pm

We have a buyback option on Pjaca

Fiorentina confirmed it
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:39 pm

I don't think we'll be seeing Pjaca again. We killed him when we signed Berna and Costa, then buried him deep with CR.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:19 pm

... then we sealed his fate by selling him Laughing

I doubt we re-buy him unless he achieves a double-double (at least 10 goals 10 assists). Because right now we are beyond stacked at his position and he remains the worst of the bunch. Buy-back clause is just insurance policy, best thing ever if you ask me.

Knee injuries are the worst. It didn't work but i don't regret Juve taking a chance on Marko Pjaca, he got real talent but injuries screw him. In no way he was ridiculous or dragging the team down in his few appearances. Good Luck at Fiorentina Thumbs up

PJACA_SIMEONE_CHIESA is an interesting front 3
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:26 pm

Yep. We were linked with Can and another top midfielder (mostly SMS) even without the transfer season starting.
However I think Beppe had so much opportunites he couldn't refuse. First Cancelo whom Inter coudn't buy and after him we got the chance to sign Cristiano. Finally we returned Bonucci. None of these deals were planned long time but they were too good to refuse so we chose them and decided to keep the current midfield and adding only Can.

The midfield should be fine as it is if our attacking trio Costa-Cristiano-Dybala bangs in goals every match.
Also our defense will be improved with Bonucci back. We can even field a def trio Chiellini-Bonucci-Benatia which looks promising.

Maybe we'll have to rely heavily on Pjanic but I expect Matuidi to have a better season and also Bentancur has matured. Hopefully Marchisio can be useful this time again.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:47 pm

the only way i see we can improve the midfield is Pogba
if we are interested in UCL we got to go for it

why Pogba?

well its because he can play DM + CM +AM

you got a player who gives you tactical advantage instead of playing Pjanic with two bodyguards

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:26 am

Sturaro is going on a dry loan to Sporting. Confirmed by his agent.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:08 am

Juventude wrote:I'm actually looking forward to seeing Matuidi with a year at the club.  I think he was starting to come into form and understand the tactics and his role better at the end of last season.  I do think Can is a very good signing, especially on a free.  If you told me at the start of the window that we could either (1) add SMS and keep Higuain or (2) sign Ronaldo and keep our midfield + Can, I'd take the second option any day.  

sure you would take the second option, its C Ronaldo and he adds more qualities than anybody else

however, its not only Can addition it is also Cancelo and we can play 352

-------------- Ronaldo -- Dybala ---------
Sandro - Matuidi -- Pjanic -- Can -- Cancelo
------------ cb ------- cb ------- cb ------------

if we think about we have a good team with also the ones like Costa, Cuadrado, Mandzukic, great backup

Matuidi and Can are no bad players they make great bodyguards who also dont lack technical skills as well

we have no bad team its really good one ,

but UCL? i think this team can do good but still lacks some dominance and my proposal for Pogba is bcs he gives tactical advantages , he can defend when you need, he can attack when you need , and you can switch to 4231

i dont think sms would make too much difference even though he is a great player

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:53 am

[Romeo Agresti] Sturaro to Sporting on loan is done. Medical today.

good luck sir Stefano

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:25 pm

one last opportunity to salute the guy with this timeless classic moment

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 19 Giphy
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next