Luca
salmano9
lucianomoggi
juve_gigi
juvealbanian
20 posters

Page 21 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 21 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by Luca Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:54 pm

Not a Ramsey fan. Can’t argue with free signings but it seems like an excuse to pump the difference into his wages. Surely better than what we do have though, not an argument to support the contrary.

Hoping we go in for a midfielder now but I know we won’t

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 21 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by Warrior Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:26 pm

From what i know he runs all over the place and got a rocket of a shot. Injury prone so a proper fit for us.

Can't say i'm excited, but i'm not mad either, still more useful than current Khedira. So why not if he's in competition with Matuidi for the starting spot. I just don't want him to steal Bentancur's minutes.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Jan 05, 2019 5:13 pm

It’s time to pool all our energy together and pray for Barella

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sat Jan 05, 2019 8:41 pm

Last i read Barella was linked to Chelsea for 50M so we must act quick. Not sure Paratici wants to pay that much for his 1st signing, it remains a risk.

I also fear Beppe at Inter, he knows our plan and probably got the same targets as he did for us. Mostly Sergej and Barella for now.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:51 pm

I've read that Marcelo wants to join Juve. Asked Real to let him leave if an offer arrives.

I hope we never send that offer, would be a mistake imo. Marcelo would scrap the team's balance, imagine the work load for an ageing Chiellini on the left side. It has no purpose unless we do it to satisfy a caprice from Ronaldo.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:59 pm

Alex Sandro was just extended. I wouldn’t think much about it

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sat Jan 26, 2019 10:14 am

Hope not. Also Sturaro returned to Genoa and seems like we'll replace Benatia with Caceres
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sat Jan 26, 2019 1:32 pm

Yeah i'm glad to see Caceres back, always a likeable figure in our squad. Hope he's not too rusty, i haven't seen him play at Lazio.

Benatia is expected to leave for Qatar but Marseille is also interested. Been a while since i called that if you guys remember (Benatia would end up at OM). He's too good for the role we can offer him which is mostly sub.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sat Jan 26, 2019 2:26 pm

More serious sites say we sell Benatia to Al Duhail (Qatar). Could reach 14 millions.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:06 am

So Can is even more limited than I expected. Mistake to sign him. Wasnt good enough to star in Liverpool then definitely not good enough for Juve. Proven average player.

Allegri said he made a mistake playing Can in the centre. Without Pjanic we "have" to switch to the 442. IMO that's unacceptable, we cant be so overly dependent on Pjanic. He plays every match and gets run down and injured eventually and we are screwed.

Bentancur can play there but he showed his best is as a mezzala or in the double pivot, same as Can but much better.

The interest from every club In and out of italy for Sandro Tonali is clear. Get him, splash the cash, dont let it be another Verratti situation when he is in B and he plays exactly the role we need. Another would be Diawara who seems like he will leave Napoli but I'm sure they wont want to sell to us.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Jan 28, 2019 2:02 pm

rincon wrote:So Can is even more limited than I expected. Mistake to sign him. Wasnt good enough to star in Liverpool then definitely not good enough for Juve. Proven average player.

Allegri said he made a mistake playing Can in the centre. Without Pjanic we "have" to switch to the 442. IMO that's unacceptable, we cant be so overly dependent on Pjanic. He plays every match and gets run down and injured eventually and we are screwed.

Bentancur can play there but he showed his best is as a mezzala or in the double pivot, same as Can but much better.

The interest from every club In and out of italy for Sandro Tonali is clear. Get him, splash the cash, dont let it be another Verratti situation when he is in B and he plays exactly the role we need. Another would be Diawara who seems like he will leave Napoli but I'm sure they wont want to sell to us.

i think that we still need to be patient with Emre Can. He is still young and he hasn't played a sufficient amount of matches for us to judge him. Yesterday he might have not played well in the DM position, but he is useful is a CM imo. As I said, he is still relatively new to the squad. Thankfully we have players who can come in and be a huge game changer like cancelo, bernardeschi, costa, cuadrado etc...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:40 pm

Yes he is better on the sides and I'm sure he will improve, but that means he is one more mezzala that is worse than Matuidi, Bentancur and Ramsey. He can replace Khedira but that is a very low bar to shoot for a new signing.

Matuidi himself will need replacing soon enough if not in the summer, then next one. He relies exclusively on his stamina.

Pjanic, Bentancur, Ramsey and Can should be the core going into next season, from our current players. IMO that needs another talent. Unless, against Allegri's apparent wishes, we commit again to the 442.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:45 am

Pjanic
Ramsey
Bentancur
Matuidi
Khedira
Can

Nothing to write home about imo

Hard to understand why solving the CM problem is never the main objective, it's the same weakness since three seasons.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:51 pm

Juventus agree terms over Marcelo transfer

Serie A giants Juventus have reportedly agreed terms for a move to sign Real Madrid left-back Marcelo.

The Brazilian has lost his place in the first team to Sergio Reguilon, an academy graduate and has struggled to make it to the first team. Marcelo has previously been linked with a move to Juventus.

La Stampa state that Juve have agreed terms over a move for Marcelo, who is very willing to leave Real to head to Turin, as he looks to reunite with former teammate Cristiano Ronaldo.

Marcelo is said to have voiced his concern about lack of playing time to Jose Angel Sanchez and has asked to leave the club already.

The report states that he has put pen to paper on a four-year deal worth around 12 million euros a season and his relations with Cristiano Ronaldo will speed up the deal in the summer.

Thoughts ? Many articles about it

Reading this hurt my morale, i hope it's fake news
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:36 pm

It doesn't matter tbh. Marcelo is better than Sandro but he's older and slowly declining so he'll be a short-term upgrade if we need one.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:10 pm

Spinazzola is evolving, why get Marcelo? Sandro is good enough.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:15 am

From our LBs i notice many average defensive performances even if we have LBs with great work rates. Marcelo would make it worse.

We'd sacrifice the few defense we got on our left flank for something we already have (attacking power)

I'd rather buy Stefan Radu and i'm barely trolling
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by C Ronaldo Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:09 pm

When we got players like Alves and Evra they were successful additions even though they were old

Marcelo could also be a good addition

C Ronaldo
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:19 pm

Alves was terrible at Juve, he had a 10 games streak where he played at the expected level (when it mattered, i'll give him that)

About Marcelo my concern is that he's a defensive liablity on the left side, as you know Chiellini will be 35 next year. I'm satisfied with Sandro and Spinazzola.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by C Ronaldo Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:29 am

i am also happy with our LB

but Marcelo speculations to me sound like there is a good reason about it

C Ronaldo
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by BusterLfc Fri Apr 05, 2019 11:39 am

What do you think about Chiesa and Barella? hmm Would you like to see them at Juve?
BusterLfc
BusterLfc
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sat Apr 06, 2019 8:10 pm

Chiesa yes and no. Because i'd like more speed on the wings, he's a hard worker with a decent set of skills, but i don't think he'd get much playing time. Bernardeschi, Dybala and Douglas are better than him.

Barella yes, i trust @rincon mostly, the few times i saw him he was good. My priority would be SMS.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sat Apr 06, 2019 9:33 pm

I would take Chiesa over Barella. But he is also more expensive. Perfect Costa replacement.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BusterLfc Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:16 am

I saw that Chiesa is only 21 and Barella only 22. That's still really young, if they're good players now, then in 4-5 years they could become really great players. You still want SMS? hmm How is he doing nowadays? I saw that he was in poor form at the start of the season but don't know how is he playing now
BusterLfc
BusterLfc
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sun Apr 07, 2019 11:25 am

Yes both are already very good and look like they will have a great trajectory with the right moves. Both will be targets of Juve in the summer almost surely and we'll be good to land either.

Yes I still want Sergej. He started poorly as all of Lazio started poorly, no motivation after last year's CL dramatic miss. Now he is good and we've seen him develop over the years. He has the quality without a doubt.

Our team is fairly complete and we have Ramsey arriving for "free" so the club seems to be looking into young players for the continuous renovation of the team. Chiesa, Barella, Zaniolo are targets, probably we can only land one right now.

With Kean emerging like a phenomenon I also assume that there will be no CF targets so the only places to spend money are a CB and one of the young Italians for the mid/wing
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BusterLfc Sun Apr 07, 2019 1:05 pm

Tbh you have enough money, you spent like 150+m last summer. If you go deep in CL you'll get even more and if you sell Costa and maybe Higuain for example I think you'll have enough money for De Ligt/Milenkovic, Barella and Chiesa. I even saw rumours that Dybala isn't playing good since Ronaldo arrived and that he might leave, with selling him you could get some really good money for new transfers

I also think SMS might have lost motivation because he didn't get a move to a big club last summer after all those stories and rumours, and it might be because Lazio wanted insane money for him and that it turned clubs down so he might've been pissed about that
BusterLfc
BusterLfc
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next