Buy or Sell: Summer 2018

Go down

Buy or Sell: Summer 2018 Empty Buy or Sell: Summer 2018

Post by Luca Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:13 pm

So, I figured this would be a fun game to play with my Juve fratelli.

Someone makes a statement related to a transfer and if you agree, you "buy", and if you don't think it will happen or disagree, then you "sell". In any case, whether you buy or sell, you MUST make a statement of your own.

For example:

Me: Buy or Sell: Del Piero will come out of retirement and sign a one year deal
brother @rincon: Sell. [he disagrees]. Alex Sandro will be sold.
And so on, and so on

I'll start:

Buy or Sell: Higuain will be sold after the World Cup

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 14038
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Buy or Sell: Summer 2018 Empty Re: Buy or Sell: Summer 2018

Post by Warrior Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:46 pm

Buy.

SERGEJ Milinkovic-Savic will be a juventino next season !!
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 7023
Join date : 2016-05-25

Back to top Go down

Buy or Sell: Summer 2018 Empty Re: Buy or Sell: Summer 2018

Post by Luca Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:18 pm

@Warrior wrote:Buy.

SERGEJ Milinkovic-Savic will be a juventino next season !!


Sell. I'm less optimistic than you on Sergej coming (50/50)

Buy or sell: Chiellini-Caldara will be our predominant central defence pairing this season (i.e. play the most games together, assuming both are fit)

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 14038
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Buy or Sell: Summer 2018 Empty Re: Buy or Sell: Summer 2018

Post by salmano9 Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:58 am

@Luca wrote:
@Warrior wrote:Buy.

SERGEJ Milinkovic-Savic will be a juventino next season !!


Sell. I'm less optimistic than you on Sergej coming (50/50)

Buy or sell: Chiellini-Caldara will be our predominant central defence pairing this season (i.e. play the most games together, assuming both are fit)


Sell. If Benatia is sold, it will be Chiellini-Rugani. Rugani will take Benatia's place. Caldara will play the Rugani role from the past year.

Buy or sell: Perin will be the Serie A starter, and Scezsny will play in the Champions League.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF
Posts : 7397
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Buy or Sell: Summer 2018 Empty Re: Buy or Sell: Summer 2018

Post by juvealbanian Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:18 am

Sell. Perin will play Coppa Italia and maybe some random Serie A games vs. weakest teams.

Buy or Sell : Cuadrado will establish his new position as a quality RB next season. To play more games like RB than winger and perform great.Top 3 RB in the world.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 2298
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Buy or Sell: Summer 2018 Empty Re: Buy or Sell: Summer 2018

Post by Luca Sat Jun 09, 2018 1:02 pm

@juvealbanian wrote:Sell. Perin will play Coppa Italia and maybe some random Serie A games vs. weakest teams.

Buy or Sell : Cuadrado will establish his new position as a quality RB next season. To play more games like RB than winger and perform great.Top 3 RB in the world.


Sell. I believe we will close the deal for Cancelo and he'll become our first choice right back... but I wouldn't mind your scenario.

Buy or Sell: Khedira won't be a Juventus player come the start of next season. He'll seek a new challenge after the World Cup

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 14038
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Buy or Sell: Summer 2018 Empty Re: Buy or Sell: Summer 2018

Post by Warrior Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:15 pm

Buy

I don't see what more Khedira can give to Juventus, his downgrading is already well-advanced by now. Still he has above average sense of play "vista", but he became useless as the stamina isn't there anymore. More so we already signed his replacement: Emre Can
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 7023
Join date : 2016-05-25

Back to top Go down

Buy or Sell: Summer 2018 Empty Re: Buy or Sell: Summer 2018

Post by salmano9 Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:30 pm

@Warrior wrote:Buy

I don't see what more Khedira can give to Juventus, his downgrading is already well-advanced by now. Still he has above average sense of play "vista", but he became useless as the stamina isn't there anymore. More so we already signed his replacement: Emre Can

What's your statement Smile ?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF
Posts : 7397
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Buy or Sell: Summer 2018 Empty Re: Buy or Sell: Summer 2018

Post by Warrior Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:57 am

"Buy or Sell" Dybala will establish himself as CF next season
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 7023
Join date : 2016-05-25

Back to top Go down

Buy or Sell: Summer 2018 Empty Re: Buy or Sell: Summer 2018

Post by rincon Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:17 am

Sell. Dont see it happening with Allegri, at least not for now.

Pjaca will not be in the club next season.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 15382
Join date : 2012-06-07

Back to top Go down

Buy or Sell: Summer 2018 Empty Re: Buy or Sell: Summer 2018

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum