Art Morte
Luca
El Gunner
Freeza
Great Leader Sprucenuce
12 posters

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 28 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Luca Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:17 am

Also, this

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 28 5hnv_AW__9A9sAQ7oSwJO2dkhH7XcSTz00VvSfoCBFk

Proud

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 28 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Freeza Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:25 am

Luca wrote:Paul George made a 3 part documentary about his decision

The third part is to explain the reasoning behind the decision

I think I'm nearly done with this league, unless he signs with Toronto and part 3 is just him, Drake and KD chilling out listening to Scorpion

How can you hate that?

This is going to deliver so many spicy memes.

The incredible thing about this thing is he seems a more popular choice for Lakers fans than LeBron hmm

I’m calling the Lakers championship next year tbh.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:27 am

Well, as a die hard purple and gold fan, I love it because he's coming home.

I just don't like all this extra need for attention crap. I'm so excited for free agency though that I'll allow it.

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:36 am

Can’t see him not coming home to play for our hometown team. Sadly tickets will be so god damn expensive. Really want to watch a game in the upcoming years beforehand LeBron retires.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:39 am

Don't like the current trend of people trying to out *bleep* 2010 LeBron tbh Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:44 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Don't like the current trend of people trying to out *bleep* 2010 LeBron tbh Laughing

LeBron can still take the crown this year.

Just saw a rumour he’s doing the same while announcing a Space Jam sequel. Sounds too bonkers to be believed though Laughing
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:47 am

[Wojnarowski] For LeBron James' free agency, he's no longer interested in listening to the elaborate team pitches in meetings.

What a man does

This is the stuff of cringe nightmares:

https://www.si.com/nba/video/2018/06/25/si-obtains-lakers-pitch-to-paul-george?utm_source=reddit.com

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:15 am

Paul George's rep has really taken a hit in the last year or so tbh

Went from feel good comeback story in small market Indiana to Pacers villain looking to superteam in OKC to naming himself playoff p and then flopping in the playoffs to making a 3 part documentary about his decision to go to the Lakers
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:30 am

Looking to Superteam in OKC? That never happened

Requesting a trade to a bottom team and then getting sent to OKC isn’t that.

His rep hasn’t really taken a hit at all tbh. He’s always been a fringe top 15-20 player
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:43 am

I'm not commenting on how good of a player he is though

I'm just saying, the player he was thought of before was a promising young player blossoming into a top player, followed by horrific injury, followed by wonderful comeback. All of this on a small market team. Likeable to the max. A feelgood comeback story. Who didn't like Paul George?

Since then he's followed it up with saying he wants to bring a championship to Indiana, requesting a trade a couple days later, then letting the entire league know that he's leaving in a year anyway to help destroy leverage the Pacers had in trade negotiations. You're right, he didn't look to superteam, what he did was hardly better though Laughing

Got to OKC, named himself playoff P, got embarrassed in the playoffs including 2-16 shooting in the game 6 elimination game, didn't really do much to further the OKC cause. In fact, he's probably hurt OKC more than he's helped given they gave away MIP Oladipo and a serviceable young player in Sabonis. He threw shade at the Pacers organization, fans, and some of the players during his time at OKC, too

Now he's coming out of OKC and releasing a 3 part series about his decision to go to the lakers rofl this too for a player who is, eh, maybe top 20. LeBron was rightly criticized for "the decision", this is a whole different league of bad

Objectively, he went from a likeable small market potential superstar to now looking like an entitled, moody, fringe all star, mostly disliked/hated in Indiana, who is going to the most hated/disliked franchise in the Lakers.

Yeah...his reputation has taken a hit.

I'm not saying all of his decisions were wrong (how can I blame him for wanting to leave Indiana? I don't think anyone would), but the way he's gone about everything in the last year has just made him look bad

Regardless, give me Jimmy G. Buckets every day of the week and twice on Sundays
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:05 am

https://mobile.twitter.com/NBA/status/1011445671327682560/video/1

Congratulations to 2018 MVP, James Harden!

What a career path, from 6th man to MVP.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:03 am

He deserved it, although I'm salty AF over the DPOY tbh not gonna lie.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:17 am

Glad he won it so that people can't stfu and stop making fantasy arguments of why he should have won it over Steph and Russ in previous years.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:29 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:He deserved it, although I'm salty AF over the DPOY tbh not gonna lie.

I’m salty about Randle only finishing fifth in MIP
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:58 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:He deserved it, although I'm salty AF over the DPOY tbh not gonna lie.

I don't blame you. Anthony Davis really deserved something for the season he had

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:15 pm

Magic talks like he knows he hasn’t failed rofl

The balls on this guy
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:09 pm

https://streamable.com/rqrz5

Lol
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:25 pm

LeBron was robbed

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:40 pm

Luca wrote:LeBron was robbed

He’s busy elsewhere at the moment.

WindHorst is saying LeBron will decide where he’s going right away apparently. So we won’t have to wait too long like other years to get FA going.

Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:57 pm

If LeBron doesn't go to Lakers at this point I'll be majorly depressed Laughing

Imagine if the Space Jam 2 rumour is true ffs. Warner Bros. would kill for that to happen, should he be on the Lakers.

Beginning to lose faith in Paul George though. Seems he could easily change his mind about coming because he wants to please someone.
But it would be weird to demand a Lakers trade a year ago and then not going now, when you factor in the situation of that OKC team right now. That Westbrook contract, despite him being one of my faves, is gonna be the worst contract in 3 years probably.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:00 pm

Paul George is 100% a Laker in my opinion

I can't see LeBron joining a team like Houston or elsewhere. I feel like he's also joining the Lakers. There's nothing for him to play for in Cleveland anymore. This season put him through it all and with a young Philadelphia and an injured Boston, he managed to come through the East, but I don't think it will be enough next season.

I know he didn't play against the 76ers but along with Boston, those are the teams poised to run the East right now

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:09 pm

Luca wrote:Paul George is 100% a Laker in my opinion

I can't see LeBron joining a team like Houston or elsewhere. I feel like he's also joining the Lakers. There's nothing for him to play for in Cleveland anymore. This season put him through it all and with a young Philadelphia and an injured Boston, he managed to come through the East, but I don't think it will be enough next season.

I know he didn't play against the 76ers but along with Boston, those are the teams poised to run the East right now

Really don't know about Paul George. But we'll find out sometime start of next week. Think it was released he'd announce what he'd do before the last episode of his documentary. First episode is tonight iirc.

I think the LeBron wants to win rings narrative is wrong now, which is why Lakers are a done deal imo.

We all know LeBron wants to be the most powerful athlete of all time, and that he's well on his way. He can use the Lakers to become that. Lakers are probably the most famous NBA team, and all his other business ventures in entertainment are situated there.

Really hoping for more LeBron in movies. Think he's got legit potential. Already a 100x better actor than any of Shaq, Jordan etc.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:12 pm

AD you mean.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:12 pm

76ers will be a year more mature, a year wiser, and maybe have some help from Fultz if he remembered how to shoot

Bucks will have an actual coach

Celtics will have Hayward back, a healthy Kyrie, and Tatum/Brown are proven, great players. Stevens exists.

Magic have Mo Bamba

Don't think he's making it through the east next year if he stays
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:13 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:

AD you mean.

He had my vote though. Felt LeBron would've been offensive player of the year, but that his defense was too bad. Still had him over Harden, since the former argument fits him even more.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:14 pm

CBarca wrote:76ers will be a year more mature, a year wiser, and maybe have some help from Fultz if he remembered how to shoot

Bucks will have an actual coach

Celtics will have Hayward back, a healthy Kyrie, and Tatum/Brown are proven, great players. Stevens exists.

Magic have Mo Bamba

Don't think he's making it through the east next year if he stays

I'm hyped for Bucks. Buddenholzer is top 5. Can't wait to see what he does with this team. Needs more shooters though. Should probably trade for a 3&D guy like Deng.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next