This Real Madrid is the greatest team of all time and Ronaldo is the greatest player in history

+35
Cruijf
RealGunner
jibers
Blue Barrett
sportsczy
juvealbanian
zigra
VanDeezNuts
Hapless_Hans
BarcaLearning
alexjanosik
breva
Thimmy
Robespierre
Clutch
Kaladin
The Demon of Carthage
halamadrid2
CBarca
Reinhard
Valkyrja
Doc
Warrior
Myesyats
Adit
S
futbol_bill
guest7
Freeza
Mr Nick09
Unique
terrance511
Winter is Coming
Firenze
Interman
39 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

This Real Madrid is the greatest team of all time and Ronaldo is the greatest player in history - Page 8 Empty Re: This Real Madrid is the greatest team of all time and Ronaldo is the greatest player in history

Post by farfan Sun May 27, 2018 9:26 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:I understand all you guys have been winning is la liga so you think it's important.

Keep your ligas, we will keep our CLs Laughing

name another team that won this many CLs in 5 year Laughing

you are seeing history

These clowns actually believe a couple offside goals and some 50/50 penalty calls will be more remembered down the line than Ronaldo and Bale's overhead kicks, the Juve and Atletico trashings, the dramatic 2014 final, the Pep humiliation in the Allianz etc... rofl

farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

This Real Madrid is the greatest team of all time and Ronaldo is the greatest player in history - Page 8 Empty Re: This Real Madrid is the greatest team of all time and Ronaldo is the greatest player in history

Post by zigra Sun May 27, 2018 9:29 pm

farfan wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:only 4 teams in history won 3 european cups in a row
#3 Bayern Munich in the 70's

The interesting thing about this Bayern team is that they only won 1 league title during those 3 years and even managed to finish 10th in one of those seasons. Laughing Yet people still view them as a legendary team and the backbone of the 1974 world cup winning team.

That Bayern team is a legendary team (just like the current Real Madrid team is) of course but at the same time they are not really in the conversation about the greatest team of all time.

Btw they obviously were the backbone of the WC winning team but that doesn't really tell us anything about the Bayern team itself.
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Sun May 27, 2018 9:33 pm

Imagine thinking this Madrid side isn't one of the best in history

Now that's delusion
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun May 27, 2018 9:34 pm

Watching Madrid fans in these threads -- absolute gold
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Sun May 27, 2018 9:35 pm

CBarca wrote:Watching Madrid fans in these threads -- absolute gold

You've had more to say about this than Madrid and Liverpool fans combined.

Last edited by farfan on Sun May 27, 2018 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun May 27, 2018 9:35 pm

CBarca and Cruyjf have been struggling with us threepeating the CL, it's been hard for them, they thought MSN would do it, let's be nice Proud
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun May 27, 2018 9:57 pm

I didn't like MSN much, that team won the treble but immediately after I said that I didn't think they were anywhere near the best teams of all time. I still believe the same. I said they weren't in the same category of Pep's Barca. They actually remind me a lot of this current Madrid team, but with more league success.

Imagine winning the CL 3 times in a row but people still don't rate you above Pep's Barca. You start to understand the insecurity
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun May 27, 2018 10:02 pm

who is people exactly? barca fans and the collection of madrid haters from teams we mercelessly rekt in the past 5 years? there is a lot of butthurt fan bases out there

listen to your captain, he knows

Puyol wrote:"Congratulations Madridistas, four Champions Leagues in five seasons against one of the best Barcelona teams in history, we must reflect on our priorities,"
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sun May 27, 2018 10:08 pm

No idea why you keep arguing with him, Nick. Let him have his opinion and enjoy the legendary accomplishment that your club has accomplished. An accomplishment that no other team in the modern era, including Pepcelona, could do or even came close to doing.

The accomplishment is so great it's not up for debate. Our club is legendary, congrats drinking
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sun May 27, 2018 10:27 pm

zigra wrote:
titosantill wrote:these celebrations feel very different without pepe and his phone. i had gotten quite used to that.....we did it folks, I've been enjoying this "luck". 3 straight. take that to the bank

not 1, not 2, not 3 not 4 not 5 not 6 not 7.......THIRTEEN rofl

You seem to be extremely insecure.

its called bragging rights, we've earned it. when barcelona won their trebles i didn't bash them, hell i spent most of the time bashing our team after cristiano was celebrating scoring 4 in a meaningless game vs getafe when the rivals were preparing to meet juve. brag on folks, brag on. whoever wins next time will have the floor. but for now 3 straight and lucky 13 is all that matters. deal with it
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon May 28, 2018 10:30 am

titosantill wrote:
zigra wrote:
titosantill wrote:these celebrations feel very different without pepe and his phone. i had gotten quite used to that.....we did it folks, I've been enjoying this "luck". 3 straight. take that to the bank

not 1, not 2, not 3 not 4 not 5 not 6 not 7.......THIRTEEN rofl

You seem to be extremely insecure.

its called bragging rights, we've earned it. when barcelona won their trebles i didn't bash them, hell i spent most of the time bashing our team after cristiano was celebrating scoring 4 in a meaningless game vs getafe when the rivals were preparing to meet juve. brag on folks, brag on. whoever wins next time will have the floor. but for now 3 straight and lucky 13 is all that matters. deal with it
please tell me your from spain at least. Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Mon May 28, 2018 11:45 am

Can't see any club even coming close to them in terms of European cups in my lifetime.

jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon May 28, 2018 10:24 pm

I don't blame cSpurs/Barca and young man Cruyjf for their annoyance in seeing Madrid win 3 in a row. I would be hella pissed to see Barcelona or Jjuve do that (sorta have no beef with Bayern doing because of Hans). They are actually taking it way better than many other Barcelona/Messi fans out here so top marks to them.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Mon May 28, 2018 11:26 pm

now the euphoria has settled, this is not the greatest team of all time;not even the greatest madrid team. last season's team was better, the la decima team too imo was even better than this one. and despite not winning ucl i really enjoyed watching the la liga team under mourinho. so no, not the greatest team (that's highly dependent on viewers and what they like). greatest achievement? yes, at least in recent time
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Mon May 28, 2018 11:27 pm

btw the euphoria hasn't really settled
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon May 28, 2018 11:28 pm

its not about performance on a single season, of course last year we played at a much higher level. it's about how good this team has been for the past 5 years and how high they consistently elevated their level to win 4 Champions league. You can't be the best ever by winning one year and doing nothing behind it.

This Madrid team as if, without serious reinforcement will crash and burn next season, we were very close already this season, we wont escape it again
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon May 28, 2018 11:34 pm

our trophy case displaying the Champions league in madrid is literally not big enough to display a 13th trophy. We have to make some changes to upgrade the space Proud

This Real Madrid is the greatest team of all time and Ronaldo is the greatest player in history - Page 8 DeUTxOeVAAE-J6w
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Mon May 28, 2018 11:43 pm

oh i thought y'all where going by season. it depends on time frame (5 years, 10 years etc) and why said time frame is being selected; lol but who cares we did it, that's what matters.
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon May 28, 2018 11:44 pm

5 years timeframe is relevant because we did not have to change the squad. the core has mainly been the same.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue May 29, 2018 1:39 am

It really hard for me to imagine an overhaul of a 3 time winning CL team... I honestly thing we have two problems: Depth and a better scoring CF. That's it. Go get some depth and a starting 11 CF (the later is easier said than done btw).

Nzonzi, Griezmann, Pavard and Pacheco.... that's my dream summer. Ronaldo/Griezmann can handle all the scoring while Asensio/Isco can handle the other forward spot. I think Benzema loves Madrid so much that he won't mind being a rotation player.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue May 29, 2018 5:28 am

Feck I hope Zidane doesn't give up on our young players to get overhyped French youngsters
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8