Real Refdrid, Real Uefadirt, different names, same schemes.

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Real Refdrid, Real Uefadirt, different names, same schemes. - Page 3 Empty Re: Real Refdrid, Real Uefadirt, different names, same schemes.

Post by Harmonica on Fri May 22, 2020 6:16 pm

@The Demon of Carthage wrote:Love the accuracy of the percentages by the way. He mustve gone door to door and asked every single La Liga referee where their loyalty lies and then shrewdly calculated the percentage based on their answers.

Cause there's no way in hell he pulled those percentages out of his ass, right?
I'm fairly sure he knows the refs better than I do, and even I can spot the Real Madrid fans.

Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Real Refdrid, Real Uefadirt, different names, same schemes. - Page 3 Empty Re: Real Refdrid, Real Uefadirt, different names, same schemes.

Post by Harmonica on Fri May 22, 2020 6:23 pm

More interesting question is who are the supposed 10% Barca fan referees, because I can't tell? Maybe they are more professional so you can't catch them at the cookie jar? Wouldn't surprise me, as potentially the only way of succeeding in Liga, not being Real Madrid fan referee, is to be super professional.

Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy on Fri May 22, 2020 8:41 pm

@Harmonica wrote:

Also rest of the straw mans, Norwegian houses? lolwut?

Are you going to pretend that you didn’t pull a joke about Norwegian houses or some building material we use, supposedly being poorly constructed? Because although I don’t remember what the actual joke was, you posted it a few times in the general section, as well as of the off topic section in response to my comments, and I could never quite figure out why hmm

World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats on Sat May 23, 2020 2:07 am

Your house is poorly constructed is such a great burn. Rare insult Laughing
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans on Sat May 23, 2020 8:12 am

You've got to love some Finnish vs Norwegian house construction banter

Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : FC Bayern

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy on Sat May 23, 2020 4:28 pm

This was the most recent reference. Can’t be bothered to browse further back in your posting history. I just don’t get it Razz You’ve referred to it a few times in the past, I’ve seen it already. Am I not reading between the lines?  hmm

Real Refdrid, Real Uefadirt, different names, same schemes. - Page 3 5eb0ec10

World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica on Sat May 23, 2020 5:41 pm

@Thimmy wrote:This was the most recent reference. Can’t be bothered to browse further back in your posting history. I just don’t get it Razz You’ve referred to it a few times in the past, I’ve seen it already. Am I not reading between the lines?  hmm

Real Refdrid, Real Uefadirt, different names, same schemes. - Page 3 5eb0ec10
Don't worry about it. Smile

Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy on Sat May 23, 2020 7:31 pm

Alright Thumbs up

World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc on Wed May 27, 2020 3:00 am

@Hapless_Hans wrote:You've got to love some Finnish vs Norwegian house construction banter

One of the greatest rivalries in the modern era imo

People of Eternia! I stand before the Great Eye of the galaxy. Chosen by destiny to receive the powers of Greyskull! This inevitable moment will transpire before your eyes, even as He-Man himself bears witness to it. Now. I, Skeletor, am Master of the Universe!
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3