S
Firenze
Kaladin
39 posters

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Italy OUT of the WC  - Page 11 Empty Re: Italy OUT of the WC

Post by breva Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:06 pm

rincon wrote:What a load of crap arguments from sportszcy. "They catenaccioned their way to all 4" no they didn't Laughing

I guess scoring 8 goals past Argentina, Brazil and Germany didn't happen in 82. Or the fact that the 06 team never played catenaccio and scored twice as many goals as the next WC winner Spain.

Stop with the one-size-fots-all lazy criticism. Where the euros where anomalies but the world cups weren't. The issue is not new talent as you say, because this team has better new talent than any of the last 3 tournaments. The issue is that everyone that knew how to create was left behind by Ventura I'm favour of playing hoof ball against tall Swedes.

Conte brushed teams aside with Giaccherini, Sturaro and Pelle just a year ago while Ventura can't set a plan to score 1 goal in 90 min even with 75% possession. That's the problem.

Talent can always be improved but it's NOT this time. That was an issue for the 2016 or 2014 tournaments.

Insigne, Jorginho, El Shaarawy, Belotti, Bernardeschi, Marchisio, Florenzi, Pellegrini, Verratti. Ventura's bench (or not even called up lineup) except for the ridiculousness of giving Jorginho his debut at the last match and exoect hom to run everything. That's the problem.

Thumbs up

breva
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:22 pm

Italy OUT of the WC  - Page 11 23619155_1693010677405254_1450378734_n
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by giovanni_milan Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:54 pm

i actually have not read anything more laughable than that post from Sportszcy

catenaccio all the way to 4 world cups? Played alla Chelsea's Champions league triumph?? hahahaha

Have a look at our attacking players in those tournaments, theyre absolutely world class (and before you go and say the first two wins dont count or some bullshit, simply have a look at the players in the lineups for 82 and 06

I honestly respect your opinion on other matters, but you are clearly very ignorant when it comes to the Azzurri, stick to what you know mate

Would not be surprised if youre secretly Domenech in disguise, the bias in that post was unbearable

Rincon thank you for taking this man to school
giovanni_milan
giovanni_milan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:08 pm

Myesyats wrote:Italy OUT of the WC  - Page 11 23619155_1693010677405254_1450378734_n

Still better than having 60'000 nazis to march in the square mate
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:31 pm

LMAOOOOO rofl

Never seen this side of Robes
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:56 pm

Horrible year for Buffon. Gotta feel for the guy. Hopefully juve gives him something to smile about
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:21 pm

Perucho21 wrote:Horrible year for Buffon. Gotta feel for the guy. Hopefully juve gives him something to smile about

We probably won't

Just going to be a victory lap, I feel like this failure will compound at the club level but maybe I'm just super pessimistic right now

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:42 pm

Robespierre wrote:
Still better than having 60'000 nazis to march in the square mate

How depressed you have to be to bring politics into this? rofl Unbelievable. Mamma mia.

And anyway, it's not a Nazi's march, only about a 1% of the people who walked there are actually Nazis and they can't represent the entire country/people who attented the march which, again, is not a Nazi's march, but a demonstration of affection to Polish tradition and patriotism.

Also, the vast majority of people aren't in favour of this demonstration, even though it has nothing to do with racial segregation.... Apart from a couple of odd instances who your Western media picked out and pinned to all of the people, conveniently.

I can't see any neo-nazi festivals in Poland, by the way? They took place in Italy, too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-a-tGO6IBM
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:12 pm

Politics out of this please unless it's an incredible burn (Robes post is permitted)

Thanks,
The Management
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:16 pm

It wasn’t a burn. I don’t care, because I know there’s no serious Nazi movement in Poland.

People mistake patriotism and nationalism with fascism way too often. Is it lack of education or just hate or bias?

Also why would one use this to attack another person. I don’t answer for other people’s actions.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:27 pm

Well you were the first to put it on a non football view.
It looked like the usual thing of Pizza/Pasta Mafia Mandolino
Anyway I don't care , it is better to close it here mate. I don't want even fighting with you tbh

Last edited by Robespierre on Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:32 pm; edited 3 times in total
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:28 pm

It was a nice come back indeed

Pasta La Vista was damn good too, made me chuckle
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:45 pm

How do you survive on the Internet with so many offensive memes around. Unbelievable how people are so easily offended and can't just take a joke.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:07 pm

Ok
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:12 pm

Robes is the GOAT, that's how he survives

Only Inter fan I like

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:12 pm

M99 wrote:https://www.football-italia.net/112798/ventura-%E2%80%98will-i-resign-yes

I mean legally speaking, he is very much entitled to compensation but I really feel the FIGC should fight it down in court to not pay him a cent. He would be the man who literally failed to get Italy into a WC. Seriously, can he even go outside in public, like a normal human being?
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:20 pm

One bright side of Italy not qualifying is that it bought out the savage side of Robes.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:45 pm

Robespierre wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
Robespierre wrote:Bernardeschi was crap too, it'd have changed nothing.
Stop to overrate Italan young "talents" tbh
Not sure if Matchisio is still a football player then

So you think that Candreva was a better choice then the 'overrated Italian talent' Bernardeschi?  Or some formation where Gabi, Insigne and Immobile/Belotti would play? Come on robes

Fit Marchisio > Parolo any *bleep* day.

FFS Conte beat Spain with a midfield consisting of Giaccherini, Parolo and Sturaro Laughing

You drew with us (Macedonia), we dominated the midfield ffs and we suck that is showing that something is missing. Ventura is not the man for Italy and never was...

But who   is Bernarndeschi pls .
Him or Candreva is same
At max why Insigne on bench for 90 minutes and freakin' Gabbiadini starter for the match of life. That is unreal
The truth is that Ventura has built nothing for 2 years. He was just a muppet.
He should be have built a modern Italy, based on a 433 to exploit Insigne, Verratti in his best position to Paris ( and Jorginho can do the DM ) .. but he choose to make the slave of 'senators ' used to play with this awful 352 (barzagli bonucci chiellini , not even had to courage to change it for last minutes )
you reap what you sow , so nothing, and infact Italy out after 60 years

Berna was just an example, I agree Insigne should have and must've played. Candreva is shit these days.. SES should have played he us in form. Damn It, I love Italy as my own country...Gabbiadini should have never started he is a super sub and he's proved that in his playing career so far. 4-3-3 was the best choice....
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:22 am

I'm willing to take pretty much everybody out there for their word when they say 'I could have done better than Ventura'

He should literally be forced away from football Laughing
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:29 am

Tomwin Lannister wrote:I'm willing to take pretty much everybody out there for their word when they say 'I could have done better than Ventura'

He should literally be forced away from football Laughing

De Rossi screaming at the assistant to put on Insigne instead of himself proves it.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:37 am

It was proven long before this.

I do find solace in the fact that Ventura is probably the most hated person in Italy right now. He’s looking for that severance package to move away, most likely to Sweden to live out the rest of his days. Him and Tavecchio are human garbage.

I’m still upset. Even here everyone has an opinion about it but I’m just not having it

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:39 am

You're practically a lawyer Brother Luca, fancy rustlin' up a class action lawsuit for literally every Italian football fan to charge Ventura for rape?
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:17 am

I actually watched th 1982 wc live.... all of it. Italy got 3 crap draws and snuck into the second round by playing catennacio. Cameroon with Roger Milla was actually the best team in Italy's group. But Italy and i forget who knew that as long as the last pool game was a draw with a certain number of goals, they were biith through. The most obvious case of dirty collusion i have ever seen... but typical sjnce italy players were mired in match fixing and corruption before that tournament. Half that italy team should have been banned prior to the tournament by fifa. But of course, fifa was just as corrupt. Then, they continued that by completely getting outplayed by better Brazil and Argentina teams. Paolo Rossi, who was good but by no means wc, had a rabbits foot in that tournament as he scored on everything he touched. Poland was a good win. The final was a forgone con conclusion as Germany we're completely gased after an epic semifinal... which was mired in controversy by the Schumacher incident.

So stfu when you have no idea what you're talking about. Italy put destroyers on Zico, Socrates, Maradona (led by Gentile) and we're completely hated for being a cheating team that fouled its way past the better teams in what was otherwise a wonderful wc. Both the brazil and Argentina games were almost entirely played Italy's half as they parked the bus like the dirty little cheating cowards that they've always been.

Brazil should have won it. Denmark and the USSR we're actually great fun to watch. France had it's coming out as a nt and the world discovered a young Maradona. The two least deserving teams made the final unfortunately.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Ion Creanga Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:03 am

sportsczy wrote:I actually watched th 1982 wc live....  all of it.  Italy got 3 crap draws and snuck into the second round by playing catennacio.  Cameroon with Roger Milla was actually the best team in Italy's group.  But Italy and i forget who knew that as long as the last pool game was a draw with a certain number of goals, they were biith through.  The most obvious case of dirty collusion i have ever seen...  but typical sjnce italy players were mired in match fixing and corruption before that tournament.  Half that italy team should have been banned prior to the tournament by fifa.  But of course, fifa was just as corrupt.  Then, they continued that by completely  getting outplayed by better Brazil and Argentina teams.  Paolo Rossi, who was good but by no means wc, had a rabbits foot in that tournament as he scored on everything he touched.  Poland was a good win.  The final was a forgone con conclusion as Germany we're completely gased after an epic semifinal...  which was mired in controversy by the Schumacher incident.

So stfu when you have no idea what you're talking about.  Italy put destroyers on Zico, Socrates, Maradona (led by Gentile) and we're completely hated for being a cheating team that fouled its way past the better teams in what was otherwise a wonderful wc.  Both the brazil and Argentina games were almost entirely played Italy's half as they parked the bus like the dirty little cheating cowards that they've always been.

Brazil should have won it.  Denmark and the USSR we're actually great fun to watch.  France had it's coming out as a nt and the world discovered a young Maradona.  The two least deserving teams made the final unfortunately.

What do you call a French man killed defending his country?
Spoiler:
Ion Creanga
Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:52 am

I see Laughing
So it's not a matter of actual arguments but it's a matter of hate. Isbthisbwhere your hate of Juventus and all things Italian came from?
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:52 am

In sport's defence, he's always liked Juve and watched them a lot
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed