CBarca
RealGunner
Luca
M99
Great Leader Sprucenuce
15 posters

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 29 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by urbaNRoots Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:55 am

Chris Paul effect >>

urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 29 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:23 am

More like the Phoenix Suns effect tbh.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:54 am

Some ok games tonight

Pistons vs. Pacers- Genuinely and happily surprised with both teams play so far this season. Nice to see fresh blood in the East and Oladipo cementing a name for himself away from that chucker Westbrook (just kidding, love the brodie but it just wasn't the right fit for Oladipo)

Knicks vs. Raptors- I'm biased here but the Knicks have played everyone close. KP is unreal this season and Hardaway done well these passed few games. Toronto off a big win against Houston and New Orleans, lets see if we keep rolling.

Clippers vs. Cavs- Clippers falling off, probably feeling the CP exit a bit more right now. The Cavs play poor defence. Should be high scoring with the Cavs getting it done at home.

Spurs vs. Thunder- The Spurs basically doing their best without Kawhi, they stay in most games despite an absence that would batter many teams not named the Warriors. Thunder are only 7-7, 2-6 against Western Conference teams but are on a 3 game winning streak themselves, overcoming the mighty Bulls in their latest win. They have much to prove

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:54 pm

Those are more than ok games, those are actual good matchups Laughing
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:15 pm

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 29 Sarcasm_detector

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:22 pm

I'm meh on all of them tbh lol.

I would be hyped for Cavs vs Clippers if either were in any sort of form and i would be hyped for OKC-Spurs if Kawhi was healthy ( spurs are not fun to watch without him imo) and if OKC actually performed to the level we expect of them.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:13 pm

I've actually watched many Cavs games this season, they seem to always be on tv and they're really fun to watch because of LeBron and how bad they've been. They let the Nets score 120 and win, the Knicks score near the same and win, then they beat the Knicks this week from being down 20 (23 or 24 I believe).

It's fun to watch in my opinion. If the Cavs were killing everyone it would be boring

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:34 pm

If Lonzo starts scoring efficiently with the new haircut. My god Laughing

There was this whole movement online about shooting being hindered by big hair
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:38 pm

I did hate his hair, I wish Payton would also cut his

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 29 1480298584947-elfrid-payton-post-20161127-983559-8.576x324

Looks like the Weeknd if he started doing molly and had a stroke

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:53 pm

Luca wrote:I did hate his hair, I wish Payton would also cut his

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 29 1480298584947-elfrid-payton-post-20161127-983559-8.576x324

Looks like the Weeknd if he started doing molly and had a stroke

That's horrible.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:50 pm

These D'angelo Russell problems are so god damn tiresome... Beginning to think that was a big part of the trade also.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:55 pm

What's he done now?
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:57 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:What's he done now?

Had some broken off stuff in his knee that he had to be drained. Meniscus tear in High School. A lot of problems so far. Seems like a Brandon Roy situation upcoming.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:59 pm

Laughing Oh.

Thought this was gonna be something outrageous like with Nick Young not something small like a career ending injury. hmm

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:03 pm

Dead.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:03 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Laughing Oh.

Thought this was gonna be something outrageous like with Nick Young not something small like a career ending injury. hmm

rofl

I swear to god I wrote knee somewhere in there
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:08 pm

Is there a more overrated team than the Washington Wizards? i'm really struggling to think of one.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:16 pm

The Bucks (just kidding cbarca, don’t @me)

I want to say no, but they always smash the Raptors and we’re a top 5 team hmm

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:24 pm

This is a weird feeling, i'm watching other teams play and wanting them to lose because my team might actually fight for something this year hmm
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:30 pm

I’m guessing that’s the Clippers?

Lowry having himself a proper game mole. Might have to offer you a combination of Jeff Teague and Danny Green for his services soon

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:41 pm

Laughing

Nah OKC, although it's not going great so far. Although i'd like Clippers to lose too.

Because the likelihood is if Clippers are not a playoff team then you only need to worry about OKC, can't see anyone else currently on the outside being top 8 come the end of the season.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:45 pm

I’m hoping for the Pelicans too. It would be fun to see Boogie and AD in playoff conditions

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:08 am

Ingram with 12 in the first looking really dominant. Makes me sick that I’m playing against freeza in fantasy this week, going to get bailed out by Ingram hitting career highs in consecutive games ffs

Lonzo looking mad uncomfortable. The rest of the Lakers looking good. Much better team without Nance in my opinion

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:09 am

Luca wrote:The Bucks (just kidding cbarca, don’t @me)

I want to say no, but they always smash the Raptors and we’re a top 5 team hmm

Nah I'd say as of right now we're overrated. People giving bucks more credit than they deserve because of Giannis
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:23 am

Luca wrote:Ingram with 12 in the first looking really dominant. Makes me sick that I’m playing against freeza in fantasy this week, going to get bailed out by Ingram hitting career highs in consecutive games ffs

Lonzo looking mad uncomfortable. The rest of the Lakers looking good. Much better team without Nance in my opinion

You shouldn't be worried... Luke Walton is completely retarded.

I'm so done.

We comeback and then sub in the scrubs. Then they play for 1 minute and we're behind 12 and then starters come on again.

I'm so god damn tired of these hockey subs. Never worked for any team
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:29 am

Also Booker is such an annoying emotional bitch. Can't stand him. Shame, because his game is great.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next