footyfan01
urbaNRoots
halamadrid2
uzonero
McLewis
72 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

2017/18 Summer Transfer Rumors Mk. I - Page 21 Empty Re: 2017/18 Summer Transfer Rumors Mk. I

Post by Blue Barrett Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:53 pm

Cairo is practically begging Chelsea to make a bid for Belotti at this point.

“We set a release clause for Belotti at €100m, so if an offer from abroad came at that price, I couldn’t do anything about it if he accepted,” Cairo told reporters at an event.

“As far as I know, there has been no offer from Chelsea, but we are here if it does happen. I will meet with Belotti to ask him if he’s happy to remain at Toro.

“It’s fundamental that a player of Belotti’s importance stays with us not just because he is under contract, but because he is happy to do so. It’s something that needs to be verified, but I have no reason to doubt him.

“We’ll also need to talk about a potential deadline for any sale and won’t discuss it beyond that date.”
Translation: Please Chelsea, please, I'm begging you....make a bid for this lad. I don't want to have to sell him to one of these Milan clubs for pennies. Pls halp.

In which case he should take 70m or *bleep* off.

Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

2017/18 Summer Transfer Rumors Mk. I - Page 21 Empty Re: 2017/18 Summer Transfer Rumors Mk. I

Post by Robespierre Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:17 pm

Yes, this is Cairo . He's not ambitious, he is basically a speculator that gets satisfied for league conclued on half table + capital gains got from sale players   .
infact Torino fans don't love him, even if they were became a jojo-club before  him.
On the other hand  he's one of richest businessmen in Italy so he's blamed because he might do more... but he didn't buy Torino because of passion (he was even a Milan fan ) .. he took it just because he got bankrupted and so it was gratis. Same for Della Valle- Fiorentina (been even Inter fan before of it), and De Laurentiis- Napoli , no wonder other two tightfisted presidents........
He put 100 mln clause thinking to Pogba and other insane prices, so as to sell him on unreal price, but he was  never intended to keep him for a long time. And probably he knows it is the peak to sell Belotti.
Infact my first though after the clause " ffs he thinks  there is some idiot to spend 100 for Belotti . But he will get the opposite  thing , no clubs to sign him " Proud
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:40 pm

A cheeky €70m bid from Chelsea could do the trick right now imo.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:59 pm

Blue Barrett wrote:Cairo is practically begging Chelsea to make a bid for Belotti at this point.

“We set a release clause for Belotti at €100m, so if an offer from abroad came at that price, I couldn’t do anything about it if he accepted,” Cairo told reporters at an event.

“As far as I know, there has been no offer from Chelsea, but we are here if it does happen. I will meet with Belotti to ask him if he’s happy to remain at Toro.

“It’s fundamental that a player of Belotti’s importance stays with us not just because he is under contract, but because he is happy to do so. It’s something that needs to be verified, but I have no reason to doubt him.

“We’ll also need to talk about a potential deadline for any sale and won’t discuss it beyond that date.”
Translation: Please Chelsea, please, I'm begging you....make a bid for this lad. I don't want to have to sell him to one of these Milan clubs for pennies. Pls halp.

More of the same , like usual . This has been going on for a while now , i barely expect to read anything new or interesting at this point . I thought it was amusing at first , like he was subtly hinting at it playfully ; but we're waaayy past that by now Laughing

He is absolutely desperate to sell him in the PL for a fortune , but he's getting nada so far . And for someone who's expecting a fortune to get nada , that won't sit down well with him. He also understands the very realistic risk that is next season , risk with regards to his '100m' purposes , that is. That is all what the "i need to know his intentions etc" is about. If Belotti's performance drops even a little , he knows it's all over for him , nobody is going to pay anywhere near close to that. Knowing that , he sees full well he's almost run out of suitors for the summer.

As of now , he knows they are the last possible club in circulation which has the means for what he wants . And frankly , unless you do pay that , i doubt you're going to get Belotti for less . No , unless it's something like 90m take it or leave it and Belotti demands to be accepted anyway , maybe then. Simply because he bets on Milan's interest to still be there in case they can't make Aubameyang happen. Worst case scenario is still better than nothing. And it's a smart risk to take , one of his last cards really .

So it is perfectly reasonable to expect , especially based on that kind of market where you cannot really hide , that he is still gonna insist on dat 100m knowing he has room to play still . Simply because this isn't any negotiational issue , it's all or nothing really and since there's still someone that can give him all , he's going to keep asking for it.Chelsea is the last possible option that could potentially give him what he wants right now , sell for less option is reserved solely for Milan , where he will have the upper hand to negotiate. There's nobody else left from PL but Chelsea and ideally , that would play into Chelsea's matters very well , usually . It isn't so however , simply because his last resort in his entire play is Milan , there's no last resort case meant for Chelsea. Chelsea either pays the 100m , or nothing happens.

Worst comes to worst he has overplayed his hand , Chelsea backs off that shite and gets someone else ; if that someone else happens to be Aubameyang , (unless Chelsea does some out of the box thinking when it comes to the CF, that would be interesting) , he sells Belotti to Milan for 70m or something , especially if we officially come after him as the very last possible suitor for his purproses. And here also come Belotti's 'intentions' in play as well , because if we officially make an offer for him , it's possible Belotti would also ask for a resolution to be found with Milan .

Chelsea's only chance to get Belotti is : Milan ends up with Aubameyang and then Chelsea becomes the last suitor of the summer. In that case , perhaps something could be worked out for less than 100m , my guess is 90m best case. Highly unlikely Belotti would speak up publicly to force the matter unless there's an official take it or leave it offer and he has no other suitor too. I do believe he wants out , but under the right conditions ; he has always been honest in that regard that he likes it there and respects Torino and their fans. He won't mess up his relationship with Torino.

I await with interest , but not much hope. Even if Chelsea backs off , Cairo will still be absurd about Belotti , who knows when he gets another chance like this?? To sell a player for 50m even , let alone more? Very difficult case this one . And it will only resolve itself once the market unfolds how it will elsewhere , noone's giving in here , that's certain.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:01 pm

Leicester open to letting go of all six major summer signings (£60m) from 2016
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:45 pm

Milan are on Bonucci , according Di Marzio

And just now Lucci ( his agent ) has said on Sportitalia ( a channel tv ) " I'm working for the Bonucci selling " .
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:46 pm

Robespierre wrote:Milan are on Bonucci , according Di Marzio

And just now Lucci ( his agent ) has said on Sportitalia ( a channel tv ) " I'm working for the Bonucci selling " .

Surely if Bonucci leaves, he'll go to City? How can Milan pull that off? That would be very impressive.
Just think what a triumph by @ES over @Pep that would be.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:12 am

Bakayoko is expected to sign for us tomorrow, 40m pound deal.

Danilo appears to be close as well, deal may or may not be agreed.

I imagine we'll then aim for Sandro and either Belotti or PEA after that.

Still much to do for Chelsea.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:29 am

Hapless_Hans wrote:

Surely if Bonucci leaves, he'll go to City? How can Milan pull that off? That would be very impressive.

M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:35 am

Dante wrote:
Blue Barrett wrote:Cairo is practically begging Chelsea to make a bid for Belotti at this point.

More of the same , like usual . This has been going on for a while now , i barely expect to read anything new or interesting at this point . I thought it was amusing at first , like he was subtly hinting at it playfully ; but we're waaayy past that by now Laughing

He is absolutely desperate to sell him in the PL for a fortune , but he's getting nada so far . And for someone who's expecting a fortune to get nada , that won't sit down well with him. He also understands the very realistic risk that is next season , risk with regards to his '100m' purposes , that is. That is all what the "i need to know his intentions etc" is about. If Belotti's performance drops even a little , he knows it's all over for him , nobody is going to pay anywhere near close to that. Knowing that , he sees full well he's almost run out of suitors for the summer.

As of now , he knows they are the last possible club in circulation which has the means for what he wants . And frankly , unless you do pay that , i doubt you're going to get Belotti for less . No , unless it's something like 90m take it or leave it and Belotti demands to be accepted anyway , maybe then. Simply because he bets on Milan's interest to still be there in case they can't make Aubameyang happen. Worst case scenario is still better than nothing. And it's a smart risk to take , one of his last cards really .

So it is perfectly reasonable to expect , especially based on that kind of market where you cannot really hide , that he is still gonna insist on dat 100m knowing he has room to play still . Simply because this isn't any negotiational issue , it's all or nothing really and since there's still someone that can give him all , he's going to keep asking for it.Chelsea is the last possible option that could potentially give him what he wants right now , sell for less option is reserved solely for Milan , where he will have the upper hand to negotiate. There's nobody else left from PL but Chelsea and ideally , that would play into Chelsea's matters very well , usually . It isn't so however , simply because his last resort in his entire play is Milan , there's no last resort case meant for Chelsea. Chelsea either pays the 100m , or nothing happens.

Worst comes to worst he has overplayed his hand , Chelsea backs off that shite and gets someone else ; if that someone else happens to be Aubameyang , (unless Chelsea does some out of the box thinking when it comes to the CF, that would be interesting) , he sells Belotti to Milan for 70m or something , especially if we officially come after him as the very last possible suitor for his purproses. And here also come Belotti's 'intentions' in play as well , because if we officially make an offer for him , it's possible Belotti would also ask for a resolution to be found with Milan .

Chelsea's only chance to get Belotti is : Milan ends up with Aubameyang and then Chelsea becomes the last suitor of the summer. In that case , perhaps something could be worked out for less than 100m , my guess is 90m best case. Highly unlikely Belotti would speak up publicly to force the matter unless there's an official take it or leave it offer and he has no other suitor too. I do believe he wants out , but under the right conditions ; he has always been honest in that regard that he likes it there and respects Torino and their fans. He won't mess up his relationship with Torino.

I await with interest , but not much hope. Even if Chelsea backs off , Cairo will still be absurd about Belotti , who knows when he gets another chance like this?? To sell a player for 50m even , let alone more? Very difficult case this one . And it will only resolve itself once the market unfolds how it will elsewhere , noone's giving in here , that's certain.

I can guarantee you that there's no way in the cold depths of hell that Chelsea Football Club will pay 100m for Belotti. We might go as far as 85m but that's it. 100m will never ever happen.

See the problem Cairo has with regards to Chelsea as the last foreign suitor is that.....Belotti ISN'T our last option. There's still Aubameyang and Morata out there. So whether he takes our offer or not, we still end up with a marquee signing for around the same price. It's up to him if he prefers to sell to Milan or not. I don't see why he'd prefer to sell to Milan for 70m but tell us to *bleep* off if we offer something like 80m. If that happens then he can do one.

As I said, CFC will NEVER pay 100m for Belotti and I wouldn't even want the club to. The lad is already a gamble as it is. 100m for someone who's had one great season, *bleep* off! Laughing Already paying too much as it is.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:38 am

Man City splashing another 50m on a CB Laughing

Pep should stick on trying to decide between Walker and Alves for his 1-2-3-4-1
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:40 am

Kick wrote:Bakayoko is expected to sign for us tomorrow, 40m pound deal.

Danilo appears to be close as well, deal may or may not be agreed.

I imagine we'll then aim for Sandro and either Belotti or PEA after that.

Still much to do for Chelsea.

Hopefully we can wrap up the Danilo deal as well this week so they can both join us for the Far East trip.

I hope Danilo then persuades Sandro to sign for us. The bastard needs to make his stance clear. If he wants to stay at Juve he needs to come out and say once and for all "Chelsea *bleep* off, I love it here and I want to stay here" or if he wants to go, he needs to put in that transfer request. Is he expecting us to break the world record fee for him? Needs to be decisive ffs.

Caballero, Rudiger, Bakayoko, Danilo, Belotti & Sandro would be a fantastic window. Throw in a Keita Balde (who's dirt cheap) and I'd applaud Emenalo and Marina. I'd even volunteer to drive Matic to the airport.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:20 am

M99 wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:

And just now Lucci ( his agent ) has said on Sportitalia ( a channel tv )  " I'm working for the Bonucci selling " .

Alves wife pretty decided for him to join PSG instead of City and now Bonucci wife will also make sure of this rofl
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Socur Toxanarosa Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:23 am

Blue Barrett wrote:Hopefully we can wrap up the Danilo deal as well this week so they can both join us for the Far East trip.

I hope Danilo then persuades Sandro to sign for us. The bastard needs to make his stance clear. If he wants to stay at Juve he needs to come out and say once and for all "Chelsea *bleep* off, I love it here and I want to stay here" or if he wants to go, he needs to put in that transfer request. Is he expecting us to break the world record fee for him? Needs to be decisive ffs.

Caballero, Rudiger, Bakayoko, Danilo, Belotti & Sandro would be a fantastic window. Throw in a Keita Balde (who's dirt cheap) and I'd applaud Emenalo and Marina. I'd even volunteer to drive Matic to the airport.

Plus Christensen, wouldn't be a bad summer at all.
Socur Toxanarosa
Socur Toxanarosa
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:31 am

Is Matic a shit player ?
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:11 am

Socur Toxanarosa wrote:
Blue Barrett wrote:Hopefully we can wrap up the Danilo deal as well this week so they can both join us for the Far East trip.

Plus Christensen, wouldn't be a bad summer at all.
I'm not sure we're after a winger, seems Conte wants to use Musonda as 4th choice, which I am ok with as long as he trusts him enough to actually use him.
If Matic goes, then I'd also like a replacement, perhaps Brozovic?

I agree, all mentioned signings and Christensen is an excellent summer.

Warrior wrote:Is Matic a shit player ?

No, the general consensus amongst Chelsea fans is that he is still very good on his day, but is far to similar to Bakayoko and much older, so no point in having both in a squad. I'd still like to keep him but it seems he wants out. Would be a great signing for most top clubs, tbh. He'd start for Arsenal, Utd, Liverpool, Inter, and Milan to name a few.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:58 am

Warrior wrote:Is Matic a shit player ?

For 70% of the season he's shit. With 10% "good" games and 20% excellent performances. That's pretty much Matic these days and it's so frustrating. For most of the season, he looks like he couldn't be arsed.

I think he'd be good for United though, at least briefly. He'd sit back and allow Pogba to make runs forward in a 4-3-3, with Herrera cleaning up for Pogba and Matic being the last shield. But will Jose deploy him like that rather than a 4-2-3-1? Only God knows.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:02 pm

Blue Barrett wrote:
I can guarantee you that there's no way in the cold depths of hell that Chelsea Football Club will pay 100m for Belotti. We might go as far as 85m but that's it. 100m will never ever happen.

See the problem Cairo has with regards to Chelsea as the last foreign suitor is that.....Belotti ISN'T our last option. There's still Aubameyang and Morata out there. So whether he takes our offer or not, we still end up with a marquee signing for around the same price. It's up to him if he prefers to sell to Milan or not. I don't see why he'd prefer to sell to Milan for 70m but tell us to *bleep* off if we offer something like 80m. If that happens then he can do one.

As I said, CFC will NEVER pay 100m for Belotti and I wouldn't even want the club to. The lad is already a gamble as it is. 100m for someone who's had one great season, *bleep* off! Laughing Already paying too much as it is.

And i also believe Chelsea won't pay 100m , why should they lol , Belotti's not exactly a superstar after 1.5 years of doing great in Serie A with Torino. In fact , strictly in terms of a marquee signing , Aubameyang makes much more sense , with Morata fitting the bill , though too expensive imho.

So yes you also have other known top options , like i said you cannot really hide in this kind of market , Cairo understands this very well. As i said , he will take this risk and insist , cause you're the only one left for his purposes . He doesn't prefer or want to sell to Milan , not at all. Milan is just worst comes to worst case scenario for him. As long as he has reason to believe Milan's interest will be there , he's going to insist on 100m from Chelsea , exactly because he knows he can get 2/3 of the release clause value from Milan if you pass and get Auba.

Aubameyang even posted a weird Instagram pic , him on a private plane , wearing almost all blue and saying #mood of the day , or something. We are after Auba as well , but if it's solely Chelsea or Milan .. there's no surprise if he's choosing Chelsea if he's economicaly satisfied too. No need to hide anything here , it's what it is and for a player at 28 , the right call , with an established team and CL aspirations. This is all very simple really , that's why Cairo insists because he will still get surreal money even if it's not 100m, so for as long as he can afford it , he will ask for 100m .

I do believe Chelsea will end up with either Aubameyang or Morata , very likely. Belotti would be great for you guys but yeah , not for 100m. It's too big of a risk to take . Besides , both Auba and Morata are much more experienced than Belotti in Europe (too), surely that is an important factor for Chelsea now. They even cost less lol, in your case at least , educated guess says you won't end up with Belotti .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:51 pm

Dante wrote:
Blue Barrett wrote:

And i also believe Chelsea won't pay 100m , why should they lol , Belotti's not exactly a superstar after 1.5 years of doing great in Serie A with Torino. In fact , strictly in terms of a marquee signing , Aubameyang makes much more sense , with Morata fitting the bill , though too expensive imho.

So yes you also have other known top options , like i said you cannot really hide in this kind of market , Cairo understands this very well. As i said , he will take this risk and insist , cause you're the only one left for his purposes . He doesn't prefer or want to sell to Milan , not at all. Milan is just worst comes to worst case scenario for him. As long as he has reason to believe Milan's interest will be there , he's going to insist on 100m from Chelsea , exactly because he knows he can get 2/3 of the release clause value from Milan if you pass and get Auba.

Aubameyang even posted a weird Instagram pic , him on a private plane , wearing almost all blue and saying #mood of the day , or something. We are after Auba as well , but if it's solely Chelsea or Milan .. there's no surprise if he's choosing Chelsea if he's economicaly satisfied too. No need to hide anything here , it's what it is and for a player at 28 , the right call , with an established team and CL aspirations. This is all very simple really , that's why Cairo insists because he will still get surreal money even if it's not 100m, so for as long as he can afford it , he will ask for 100m .

I do believe Chelsea will end up with either Aubameyang or Morata , very likely. Belotti would be great for you guys but yeah , not for 100m. It's too big of a risk to take . Besides , both Auba and Morata are much more experienced than Belotti in Europe (too), surely that is an important factor for Chelsea now. They even cost less lol, in your case at least , educated guess says you won't end up with Belotti .

If he insists on €100m, we're definitely not ending up with Belotti. We're very notorious for only wanting to do deals that don't go beyond £32m-£34m and are only now starting to reluctantly stretch beyond that to get top quality because the market is ridiculously inflated and there's not much you can do about it.

€85m is the absolute best we'll offer him as a package. There have been whispers of us trying to throw Costa into the deal. In other words, selling Costa to Atletico but having them loan him to Torino until January, as a way to knock the price for Belotti down. That way all parties involved are happy. Chelsea get Belotti for cheaper, Atletico sign Costa and receive him in match fit form when their ban is over, Torino get a top class striker for half a season and Costa gets to play football until it's time to join Atletico. It makes a lot of sense.

Right now in order of preference for me, it's Belotti, Aubameyang and Morata. Belotti over Aubameyang because he's 23 and Aubameyang is 28. We can get 8-10 years out of Belotti. Aubameyang can't give us more than 4-5 years and he'll be off to AFCON twice within that span.

Morata I'm very reluctant to get. Don't want to pay €90m for a bench warmer. Madrid are pricing everyone out of it. No one's trying to fund their Mbappe signing. For me, Morata should be our very last option. CL experience doesn't come from birth. Every player who has CL experience had zero experience at some point. Mbappe didn't have any CL experience last season but ripped the CL apart. Costa scored something like 8 goals or so in the CL for Atletico the season before we signed him and since we've signed him, he has scored like 1 goal for us in the CL, so it's not always a guarantee. I believe Belotti is scrappy and determined enough to do well in the CL.

Thankfully though, there are actually options and both Chelsea and Milan will sign someone good.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:52 pm

On a slightly different note, it's an absolute piss take that Milan are bidding €30m for Bonucci. I smell something fishy there.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:24 pm

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:27 pm

What a bloody disaster! £55m for Kyle Walker, you're having a laugh. He's not even as good as Kieran Trippier!
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:58 pm

That's pretty much confirmation right there.

Mental money for a player that doesn't offer much technically. Were there no other right backs in Europe that City could sign?

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:01 pm

Cancelo sitting around and City splash 50m on Walker. Kyle *bleep* Walker. Madness.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:02 pm

Blue Barrett wrote:What a bloody disaster! £55m for Kyle Walker, you're having a laugh. He's not even as good as Kieran Trippier!

Hopefully this is just an elaborate rumour because to purchase just an above average RB who can sort of run really fast for 55m is just...wrong.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:07 pm

Doc wrote:
Blue Barrett wrote:What a bloody disaster! £55m for Kyle Walker, you're having a laugh. He's not even as good as Kieran Trippier!

Hopefully this is just an elaborate rumour because to purchase just an above average RB who can sort of run really fast for 55m is just...wrong.

Confirmed by BBC and Sky Sports. I'm sick to my stomach.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next