2017/18 Summer Transfer Rumors Mk. I

+68
juve_gigi
Tomwin Lannister
Vibe
Collblanc
futbol_bill
breva
RealGunner
chemicalboy99
FennecFox7
Onyx
BarrileteCosmico
Twoism
Valkyrja
Dante
donttreadonred
_SuperFloren_
Socur Toxanarosa
VanDeezNuts
Grande_Milano
El Gunner
Freeza
B-Mac
Vlad the Impaler
terrance511
Nishankly
Blue Barrett
ExtremistEnigma
zigra
Abramovich
Lex
The Demon of Carthage
ioilersrock448
iftikhar
Mr Nick09
Firenze
Lucifer
M99
Helmer
Blue
Winter is Coming
Glory
Jay29
Myesyats
guest7
windkick
farfan
CBarca
sportsczy
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Casciavit
BarcaLearning
Kick
chad4401
Doc
Turok_TTZ
Robespierre
Luca
Adit
rincon
Hapless_Hans
Kaladin
Unique
Warrior
footyfan01
urbaNRoots
halamadrid2
uzonero
McLewis
72 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

2017/18 Summer Transfer Rumors Mk. I - Page 20 Empty Re: 2017/18 Summer Transfer Rumors Mk. I

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:15 pm

Whats going on with this Vitolo lad, is he signing for Atleti or what? Now Marca are saying that he has turned down the renewal and is in Madrid to negotiate terms with Atleti

halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Posts : 25318
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

2017/18 Summer Transfer Rumors Mk. I - Page 20 Empty Re: 2017/18 Summer Transfer Rumors Mk. I

Post by Jay29 Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:42 pm

Atleti were going pay Vitolo's release clause and agreed with Las Palmas a six month loan so he could play and then join them in January.

Sevilla press then announced that Vitolo would sign a new contract with Sevilla, increasing his release clause. Apparently Vitolo grew tired of waiting for Atleti to stump up the cash.

Atleti's offer was 15m up front and 25m paid over SEVEN years.

Sevilla's president, Jose Castro, confirmed the new contract, then backtracked later, saying there was an offer but nothing's been signed.

Now apparently Vitolo's annoyed with Sevilla and has been convinced to join Atleti.

One newspaper says that he's in Madrid signing for Atleti. Another newspaper said he's in London signing for Chelsea. Laughing

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla
Posts : 19996
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

2017/18 Summer Transfer Rumors Mk. I - Page 20 Empty Re: 2017/18 Summer Transfer Rumors Mk. I

Post by Dante Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:09 pm

Blue Barrett wrote: All jokes aside.

Absolutely LOVE Belotti. But the 100m clause is bloody ridiculous. No one's paying that for him. If he'd accept 80m, We'd prob wrap up the deal pretty quickly but he just said yesterday or so that they won't budge so it's very unlikely Chelsea pursue that deal. Aubameyang will do. I suspect Belotti will be even more expensive next summer after he ruins defenses in Russia.

Wonder who could buy him now. If we buy Auba, there's no other team in England who would need a CF. Dortmund won't spend that kind of money on him. PSG have Cavani and are trying to lure Mbappe. Real still have Benz and Morata. Atletico would never stump up that kinda cash. Really, we're his last option outside of Italy at this point. But didn't Milan just sign Andre Silva? Not going to bother with trying to turn him into a beast? He does have potential.

On De Sciglio/Danilo, Juve don't have any more non-EU spots left so they couldn't even get Danilo if they wanted.

yeah well said . Same for Belotti .

Of course ain't nobody paying 100m , not this summer nor any summer after this one. Cairo did so hoping any PL club loaded with cash will come asking for Belotti obviously . It's not happening . From Serie A , where there's no clause whatsoever and Cairo can refuse and ask for whatever he wants , Roma has Dzeko, no need to replace him yet whatsoever . Inter has Icardi and Spalleti will not change his tactics to suit 2 CFs anyway. Jjuventus also stacked up front and got Schick too , so not them either.

Realisticaly speaking , there's only Milan for him in Italy . Cairo himself said they refused 'interesting offers' which never reached 100m , and went on to reveal there were not official offers rather initial contacts and such. I do believe all of Chelsea , Milan and Manchester did the same thing , proposed some generous offers , but obviously nothing close to 100m as he expected. So he rejected them all , waiting for dat 100m dream. It's hilarious really , never seen a more obvious disgusting attempt to sell a player for big money and trying to do that with publicly saying all the time how much he wants him to stay , #but100mclause .

Like he actually thinks anyone is going to buy that stupid shite he says , like he will have to grudgingly accept 100m and lose Belotti , that's how he sells the whole thing for months now. Sooo patheticaly obvious he is absolutely desperate to sell him. I mean he didn't even go to Belotti's wedding , it's hilarious really. Belotti invites him and for all the appreciation and sweet talking , the lad this and the lad that , he actually doesn't go, but sent him his best wishes Laughing He means only money to him , so if it comes to a point where it seems he won't get anything , he will budge in and settle for less.

All he wants is to sell him as fast as he can and make a fortune . I am waiting to see who gets Auba. If it's Aubameyang-Chelsea , realistically speaking , there's only Milan left for Belotti and surprisingly looking after a top CF , with no other options at hand. Andre Silva is very promising but we're still looking for Aubameyang in any case , we need someone who will deliver right now. So if we officially ask for Belotti as the last possible suitor for this summer , he'll have to decide getting like 2/3 of the clause's value or nothing . I doubt he's going to risk it with next season , the slightest drop in performance and goals means 100% nobody's paying him anywhere near 100m , ever.

Himself even said he needs to know how Belotti feels staying at Torino for next season , he wants 'confirmation'.. my interpretation to that is , if he's going to dream of greener shores , better say it right now kind of confirmation , so they can make things happen... and Belotti grew up as a Milan fan , if we officially come asking for him , i am certain he would be more than delighted to sign for Milan . We'll see what happens with Aubameyang first however , because it's his case that will resolve everything , it seems so. As for if he will cost more next summer , no he really won't , unless two or more clubs come with 100m offers for Belotti lol , which is very very difficult to reasonably expect. '100m' is the absolute peak he will ever cost , at Torino at least.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 5460
Join date : 2011-07-09
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

2017/18 Summer Transfer Rumors Mk. I - Page 20 Empty Re: 2017/18 Summer Transfer Rumors Mk. I

Post by footyfan01 Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:36 pm

BILD:

Douglas Costa deal: €6m one year loan + €40m obligation to buy in 2018

James deal: €10m two year loan + €38m option to buy in 2019

footyfan01
Starlet
Starlet

Posts : 620
Join date : 2016-01-24

Back to top Go down

2017/18 Summer Transfer Rumors Mk. I - Page 20 Empty Re: 2017/18 Summer Transfer Rumors Mk. I

Post by Blue Barrett Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:42 am

Dante wrote:
Blue Barrett wrote: All jokes aside.

Absolutely LOVE Belotti. But the 100m clause is bloody ridiculous. No one's paying that for him. If he'd accept 80m, We'd prob wrap up the deal pretty quickly but he just said yesterday or so that they won't budge so it's very unlikely Chelsea pursue that deal. Aubameyang will do. I suspect Belotti will be even more expensive next summer after he ruins defenses in Russia.

Wonder who could buy him now. If we buy Auba, there's no other team in England who would need a CF. Dortmund won't spend that kind of money on him. PSG have Cavani and are trying to lure Mbappe. Real still have Benz and Morata. Atletico would never stump up that kinda cash. Really, we're his last option outside of Italy at this point. But didn't Milan just sign Andre Silva? Not going to bother with trying to turn him into a beast? He does have potential.

On De Sciglio/Danilo, Juve don't have any more non-EU spots left so they couldn't even get Danilo if they wanted.

yeah well said . Same for Belotti .

Of course ain't nobody paying 100m , not this summer nor any summer after this one. Cairo did so hoping any PL club loaded with cash will come asking for Belotti obviously . It's not happening . From Serie A , where there's no clause whatsoever and Cairo can refuse and ask for whatever he wants , Roma has Dzeko, no need to replace him yet whatsoever . Inter has Icardi and Spalleti will not change his tactics to suit 2 CFs anyway. Jjuventus also stacked up front and got Schick too , so not them either.

Realisticaly speaking , there's only Milan for him in Italy . Cairo himself said they refused 'interesting offers' which never reached 100m , and went on to reveal there were not official offers rather initial contacts and such. I do believe all of Chelsea , Milan and Manchester did the same thing , proposed some generous offers , but obviously nothing close to 100m as he expected. So he rejected them all , waiting for dat 100m dream. It's hilarious really , never seen a more obvious disgusting attempt to sell a player for big money and trying to do that with publicly saying all the time how much he wants him to stay , #but100mclause .

Like he actually thinks anyone is going to buy that stupid shite he says , like he will have to grudgingly accept 100m and lose Belotti , that's how he sells the whole thing for months now. Sooo patheticaly obvious he is absolutely desperate to sell him. I mean he didn't even go to Belotti's wedding , it's hilarious really. Belotti invites him and for all the appreciation and sweet talking , the lad this and the lad that , he actually doesn't go, but sent him his best wishes Laughing He means only money to him , so if it comes to a point where it seems he won't get anything , he will budge in and settle for less.

All he wants is to sell him as fast as he can and make a fortune . I am waiting to see who gets Auba. If it's Aubameyang-Chelsea , realistically speaking , there's only Milan left for Belotti and surprisingly looking after a top CF , with no other options at hand. Andre Silva is very promising but we're still looking for Aubameyang in any case , we need someone who will deliver right now. So if we officially ask for Belotti as the last possible suitor for this summer , he'll have to decide getting like 2/3 of the clause's value or nothing . I doubt he's going to risk it with next season , the slightest drop in performance and goals means 100% nobody's paying him anywhere near 100m , ever.

Himself even said he needs to know how Belotti feels staying at Torino for next season , he wants 'confirmation'.. my interpretation to that is , if he's going to dream of greener shores , better say it right now kind of confirmation , so they can make things happen... and Belotti grew up as a Milan fan , if we officially come asking for him , i am certain he would be more than delighted to sign for Milan . We'll see what happens with Aubameyang first however , because it's his case that will resolve everything , it seems so. As for if he will cost more next summer , no he really won't , unless two or more clubs come with 100m offers for Belotti lol , which is very very difficult to reasonably expect. '100m' is the absolute peak he will ever cost , at Torino at least.

It's so crazy. Clubs these days have one price for PL teams and another price for all other teams. If United had asked Real Madrid about Rodriguez, they'd have probably asked United to pay 70-80m. Meanwhile they basically gave him away for free to Bayern.

Even Cairo said the 100m release clause was for foreign teams. By "foreign" he of course means English teams, the greedy bastard. Didn't think it would be possible to see a more money hungry team president in Italy than De Laurentiis.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 10352
Join date : 2012-03-03

Back to top Go down

2017/18 Summer Transfer Rumors Mk. I - Page 20 Empty Re: 2017/18 Summer Transfer Rumors Mk. I

Post by rincon Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:10 am

^
The "foreign clause" in Italy is not about english teams, its the anti-Juventus clause that everyone in the league is putting up after we signed Pjanic and Higuain. They don't want to be forced to lose their big players to rivals.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 16460
Join date : 2012-06-07

Back to top Go down

2017/18 Summer Transfer Rumors Mk. I - Page 20 Empty Re: 2017/18 Summer Transfer Rumors Mk. I

Post by Doc Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:24 am

Ignoring Utd whom Perez has his own personal beef against, price would be different due to that lovely Sky deal the Premier League signed. Everyone knows the clubs are flushed with good coin, way more than any other league so they would be trying to fleece them any way how.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 15987
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 37

Back to top Go down

2017/18 Summer Transfer Rumors Mk. I - Page 20 Empty Re: 2017/18 Summer Transfer Rumors Mk. I

Post by Warrior Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:30 am

Aaron Jajujaj to Real Sociedad for 11m. What a meltdown this lad.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 9656
Join date : 2016-05-25

Back to top Go down

2017/18 Summer Transfer Rumors Mk. I - Page 20 Empty Re: 2017/18 Summer Transfer Rumors Mk. I

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:28 am

Looks like Danilo is next in line to leave, 31 mil to Chelsea according to brazilian paper UOL
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 31600
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

2017/18 Summer Transfer Rumors Mk. I - Page 20 Empty Re: 2017/18 Summer Transfer Rumors Mk. I

Post by Kick Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:36 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:Looks like Danilo is next in line to leave, 31 mil to Chelsea according to brazilian paper UOL


I'd say it's true, we only make deals if it's 30-40 m.

Costa, Hazard, Kante, Rudiger, Willian, Bakayoko, are all examples.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 34814
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

2017/18 Summer Transfer Rumors Mk. I - Page 20 Empty Re: 2017/18 Summer Transfer Rumors Mk. I

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:38 am

Good deal for us. Not taking anything away from him but he was abit of a disaster for us. So recouping his full transfer fee is amazing. Unlike James who we had to give away for free
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 25318
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

2017/18 Summer Transfer Rumors Mk. I - Page 20 Empty Re: 2017/18 Summer Transfer Rumors Mk. I

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:53 pm

Alves signing for PSG today
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 31600
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

2017/18 Summer Transfer Rumors Mk. I - Page 20 Empty Re: 2017/18 Summer Transfer Rumors Mk. I

Post by Jay29 Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:34 pm

Vitolo has now paid his release clause. He's joined Las Palmas as a free agent on a six month deal, and will then join Atleti on a free in January. Sevilla get nothing.

Has to be one of the most convoluted deals in recent times.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla
Posts : 19996
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

2017/18 Summer Transfer Rumors Mk. I - Page 20 Empty Re: 2017/18 Summer Transfer Rumors Mk. I

Post by zigra Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:45 pm

Riedewald will join Crystal Palace most likely though it seems Newcastle still have a chance of signing him.

De Boer building that GOAT PL team :bow:
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax
Posts : 4247
Join date : 2013-08-15

Back to top Go down

2017/18 Summer Transfer Rumors Mk. I - Page 20 Empty Re: 2017/18 Summer Transfer Rumors Mk. I

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:04 pm

Jay, when you say Sevilla gets nothing... he is paying the clause to the league? Who does the money go to? Development of referees fund of espana? I think I missed this beat I always assume the club would receive the money and that's it
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 31600
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

2017/18 Summer Transfer Rumors Mk. I - Page 20 Empty Re: 2017/18 Summer Transfer Rumors Mk. I

Post by Jay29 Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:10 pm

Honestly Nick, I'm really not sure. All I read was that he was depositing the money himself with the league. I don't know why the money has to be paid to the league and not to Sevilla directly. But I'm probably wrong about Sevilla getting nothing. I may have just assumed that because they're pissed about the whole thing.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla
Posts : 19996
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

2017/18 Summer Transfer Rumors Mk. I - Page 20 Empty Re: 2017/18 Summer Transfer Rumors Mk. I

Post by Robespierre Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:35 pm

RealGunner wrote:Would love Brozovic at Arsenal.

Me too.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 17196
Join date : 2013-11-22
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

2017/18 Summer Transfer Rumors Mk. I - Page 20 Empty Re: 2017/18 Summer Transfer Rumors Mk. I

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:37 pm

zigra wrote:Riedewald will join Crystal Palace most likely though it seems Newcastle still have a chance of signing him.

De Boer building that GOAT PL team :bow:


No we don't lol, we don't have a chance of signing anyone.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68989
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

2017/18 Summer Transfer Rumors Mk. I - Page 20 Empty Re: 2017/18 Summer Transfer Rumors Mk. I

Post by Jay29 Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:23 pm



Sebastien Corchia joining Sevilla, pending a medical.

FM legend Molenation

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla
Posts : 19996
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

2017/18 Summer Transfer Rumors Mk. I - Page 20 Empty Re: 2017/18 Summer Transfer Rumors Mk. I

Post by zigra Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:30 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
zigra wrote:Riedewald will join Crystal Palace most likely though it seems Newcastle still have a chance of signing him.

De Boer building that GOAT PL team :bow:


No we don't lol, we don't have a chance of signing anyone.

Agreed but we need you to get more money from Palace for him.
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax
Posts : 4247
Join date : 2013-08-15

Back to top Go down

2017/18 Summer Transfer Rumors Mk. I - Page 20 Empty Re: 2017/18 Summer Transfer Rumors Mk. I

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:47 pm

Jay29 wrote:Vitolo has now paid his release clause. He's joined Las Palmas as a free agent on a six month deal, and will then join Atleti on a free in January. Sevilla get nothing.

Has to be one of the most convoluted deals in recent times.
Mr Nick09 wrote:Jay, when you say Sevilla gets nothing... he is paying the clause to the league? Who does the money go to? Development of referees fund of espana? I think I missed this beat I always assume the club would receive the money and that's it


Of course Sevilla get the release clause fee. But the mechanism is that the players have to 'buy their freedom' by depositing the money at the league or federation. That's the formality. The money then goes to Sevilla obviously. 40m €.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 34047
Join date : 2013-09-17

Back to top Go down

2017/18 Summer Transfer Rumors Mk. I - Page 20 Empty Re: 2017/18 Summer Transfer Rumors Mk. I

Post by Robespierre Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:53 pm

What about NUFC ? Read that Benitez is complaining for the mercato ( road to reisgn as Inter 2010 ?: ) hmm
What's be your lineup atm Mole ? where you Need of reinforcemenents and on what targets are you hmm
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 17196
Join date : 2013-11-22
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

2017/18 Summer Transfer Rumors Mk. I - Page 20 Empty Re: 2017/18 Summer Transfer Rumors Mk. I

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:56 pm

He's complaining because he was told signings were done and 2 weeks later nothing has happened.

I'm not surprised though, i said this would happen Ashley is the worst owner in football.

He'll be gone before too long and i can't blame him, i have no idea what the actual targets are because every other day a new target gets put down because the owner refuses to allow the manager to spend the clubs money after promising in public that he would.

The man is a liar and nothing is going to change.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68989
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

2017/18 Summer Transfer Rumors Mk. I - Page 20 Empty Re: 2017/18 Summer Transfer Rumors Mk. I

Post by windkick Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:37 pm

Relax, I read Navas was close to joining New Castle:)
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 6251
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 41

Back to top Go down

2017/18 Summer Transfer Rumors Mk. I - Page 20 Empty Re: 2017/18 Summer Transfer Rumors Mk. I

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:38 pm

windkick wrote:Relax, I read Navas was close to joining New Castle:)


You read wrong.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68989
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

2017/18 Summer Transfer Rumors Mk. I - Page 20 Empty Re: 2017/18 Summer Transfer Rumors Mk. I

Post by Blue Barrett Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:53 pm

Cairo is practically begging Chelsea to make a bid for Belotti at this point.

“We set a release clause for Belotti at €100m, so if an offer from abroad came at that price, I couldn’t do anything about it if he accepted,” Cairo told reporters at an event.

“As far as I know, there has been no offer from Chelsea, but we are here if it does happen. I will meet with Belotti to ask him if he’s happy to remain at Toro.

“It’s fundamental that a player of Belotti’s importance stays with us not just because he is under contract, but because he is happy to do so. It’s something that needs to be verified, but I have no reason to doubt him.

“We’ll also need to talk about a potential deadline for any sale and won’t discuss it beyond that date.”
Translation: Please Chelsea, please, I'm begging you....make a bid for this lad. I don't want to have to sell him to one of these Milan clubs for pennies. Pls halp.


In which case he should take 70m or *bleep* off.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 10352
Join date : 2012-03-03

Back to top Go down

2017/18 Summer Transfer Rumors Mk. I - Page 20 Empty Re: 2017/18 Summer Transfer Rumors Mk. I

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum