Inter close to spending 60m on 2 16 year olds

+2
Robespierre
rincon
6 posters

Go down

Inter close to spending 60m on 2 16 year olds Empty Inter close to spending 60m on 2 16 year olds

Post by rincon Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:45 pm

Preziosi (Genoa's president) confirmed that Inter (famously underperforming due to FFP, or something like that) are close to signing Pietro Pellegri and Eddy Salcedo Mora for a reported 60m.

Pellegri (16) would join for 15m and another 15m in bonuses, Salcedo (15) for 5m and another 25m in bonuses. Both would remain in Genoa on loan for 2 years, or so the papers say.

Preziosi (FI) wrote:“Is the deal done with Inter? It’s more yes than no,” Preziosi told news agency Ansa.

“Is it too expensive? I could reply by asking how much the other players are worth and they were paid hundreds of millions. Everyone finds values in certain negotiations that seem congruous.

“There’s a lot of talk in football, but then we need to see if the full fee with bonuses is reached. When we’re talking about a player like Pellegri who has certain characteristics, he can be of interest not just to Inter or Roma, but also to other squads at international level.

“Recently Real Madrid paid €45m just for Vinicius at age 16, so what are we complaining about?”

Pellegri is seen as a player to watch in Italy. The striker is the youngest ever debutant in Serie A, and also scored this season on his first start (against Roma).
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Inter close to spending 60m on 2 16 year olds Empty Re: Inter close to spending 60m on 2 16 year olds

Post by Robespierre Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:54 pm

60 LOL  False.

Those   bonus ( not fixed part , exactly ) depend on great targets reached, where you'd not have troubles to give money, I mean if they   score   as 20 goals or become Serie A top scorer  now I don't remember  
surely not different from Juve that spends 30 for Schick after his first prolific season in A
Talking of 60 is pure demagogy
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Inter close to spending 60m on 2 16 year olds Empty Re: Inter close to spending 60m on 2 16 year olds

Post by Warrior Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:06 pm

rincon wrote:Preziosi (Genoa's president) confirmed that Inter (famously underperforming due to FFP, or something like that)

Pellegri is seen as a player to watch in Italy. The striker is the youngest ever debutant in Serie A, and also scored this season on his first start (against Roma).

Thumbs upThumbs up

That being said i suppose they made a deal ala Martial (bonus = MVP, capocannoniere, Ballon d'Or; things like that...) so it's not that scandalous.

In the hypothetical universe where i'd be an interista i think would expect investments for short term improvement since the current squad is absolutely not podium material. But i would not complain a gamble over one of Italy's hottest prospect.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by InterMalia Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:45 pm

Suning said 20% of the budget would be set aside for youngsters...I wonder how big the budget is Laughing
InterMalia
InterMalia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:13 pm

Absolutely disgusting that Inter are spending 60m on two kids but Juve who have been to 2 CLs in 3 years need to sell one of their best players to fund a loan for Szczesny tbh.

I think we all know who the true winners here are. Forza Talent FC.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:28 am

After walking the league this season, it's hard to see the chasing pack getting anywhere them next season with this.

*Insert BT Sports vid in 2014 where the panellist predicted a Fiorentina - Napoli top 2*
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down