guest7
Winter is Coming
Firenze
LeVersacci
RealGunner
86 posters

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo is the GREATEST OF ALL TIME. Now Sit down and STFU - Page 26 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo is the GREATEST OF ALL TIME. Now Sit down and STFU

Post by El Gunner Wed Mar 24, 2021 8:35 pm

Constructively criticising him doesn't mean you hate, unless you really have an obsession with doing it constantly, then it most probably is.
It's just natural in today's world the Greats get ridiculous scrutiny from the public, it even happens in the NBA with LeBron and Steph.

all i'll add to that is - the fact Messi, as the ultimate GOAT, doesn't get as much constructive criticism says a lot! You really can't bring down otherworldly-ness. The best Ronaldo fanboys can do is bring up some specially curated stats whenever it comes to the Messi v Ronaldo debate, and that's it really.

I understand the neverending debating because it's that "us vs them" mentality playing out. But yea wish more people would just cherish more than constantly criticising/hating. But then again what would we talk about? Most sports talk/debates come from someone giving a wild take and then everybody reacts to it, and so the cycle continues Laughing

El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo is the GREATEST OF ALL TIME. Now Sit down and STFU - Page 26 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo is the GREATEST OF ALL TIME. Now Sit down and STFU

Post by M99 Mon Apr 05, 2021 1:42 pm

M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue May 11, 2021 4:42 pm

Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue May 11, 2021 4:46 pm

That's obvious, and it will benefit both parties, without CL money he becomes even more financially difficult to manage
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Tue May 11, 2021 4:47 pm

Great news

If we lose, we win
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue May 11, 2021 6:15 pm

Most of the senior players will be out in the summer anyway.

Buffon confirmed today he's leaving. Not sure if he's retiring. Chiellini as per reports most likely won't renew either. Even if we miraculously get top 4, I still think Ronaldo is a goner either ways.

From the management, there are big rumors Paratici might be fired.

Time to stop taking stupid half measures and 'invest' in a top coach like Allegri. Do everything to get him here. This concept of saving money on the coach has ironically cost us millions. We will lose €100M by not making CL. That is catastrophic.

Get Allegri and restart all over again.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue May 11, 2021 7:22 pm

Surprised Surag is pushing for Allegri given you did not seem such a fan of him.

And as much as I rate him I cannot see him as the correct manager for Juventus.

He is great in knockout tactics such as the Champions League based on some preparations but in the league he plays it too safe and on other times takes needless risks. I find it hard to see him build something with this squad unless they invest in the midfield for once.

Ronaldo leaving will be good and bad for he provides a lot in prolificacy and market value but since they have missed out on UCL there is no chance he is staying.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Tue May 11, 2021 7:34 pm

The ideal case for Juve would be to hire Allegri to oversee the transition between the old guard and new guard while maintaining CL places. Then throw the kitchen sink at Pep when his contract expires in 2023 to oversee a new dynasty.

Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue May 11, 2021 7:56 pm

Allegri is the surest bet for us. He is a magician at making teams fit and much more flexible than Sarri or Pirlo. With two midfielders and two forwards to replace Ronaldo and Morata he should be good to go for at least a CL finish next season.

I just hope that whichever coach we have is actually given the profiles of players he requires in the summer. This mismatch in the squad is the biggest burden on our last 3 seasons.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Tue May 11, 2021 8:44 pm

El Gunner wrote:Constructively criticising him doesn't mean you hate, unless you really have an obsession with doing it constantly, then it most probably is.
It's just natural in today's world the Greats get ridiculous scrutiny from the public, it even happens in the NBA with LeBron and Steph.

all i'll add to that is - the fact Messi, as the ultimate GOAT, doesn't get as much constructive criticism says a lot! You really can't bring down otherworldly-ness. The best Ronaldo fanboys can do is bring up some specially curated stats whenever it comes to the Messi v Ronaldo debate, and that's it really.

I understand the neverending debating because it's that "us vs them" mentality playing out. But yea wish more people would just cherish more than constantly criticising/hating. But then again what would we talk about? Most sports talk/debates come from someone giving a wild take and then everybody reacts to it, and so the cycle continues Laughing

Messi has been criticized several times throughout his career, based on everything from NT performances, to the heated «not a big game player» discussions that we used to have on here. And no offense intended, but aren’t you a Messi fan, yourself? I’ve always thought that they provide such different things that it makes little sense to compare the two, but there will always be two sides who insist that there has to be an argument, because one absolutely has to be the better one.

In my opinion, they’re both better at different things, and I get the impression that most people favor Messi because they value his qualities more, regardless of who’s better under different circumstances. Endless argument, but never a rational one.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Tue May 11, 2021 11:15 pm

Juve should rebuild with a coach not anchored to their past, but emerging : Simone Inzaghi would be a most proper name than Allegri now
Unpopolar opinion I know it
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed May 12, 2021 1:31 am

Robespierre wrote:Juve should rebuild with a coach not anchored to their past, but emerging : Simone Inzaghi would be a most proper name than Allegri now
they should give pirlo a fair chance , 2 seasons at least for such a legend Wink
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Clutch Wed May 12, 2021 5:24 am

Where would he go?

Clutch
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed May 12, 2021 7:48 am

Robespierre wrote:Juve should rebuild with a coach not anchored to their past, but emerging : Simone Inzaghi would be a most proper name than Allegri now

Izaghi is a great choice and iirc hasn't renewed his Lazio contract. I wanted him when Allegri left. At this moment of uncertainty the experience and track record of success with Juve that Allegri has makes him number 1 for me. He gives guarantees. If not Allegri then Inzaghi or Gasperini.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Wed May 12, 2021 8:15 am

That's what mercenaries do.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun May 23, 2021 9:59 pm

Great way to sign off from the club

Thanks for all your contributions

Unfortunately you joined us at the wrong time with the wrong people in charge

Dint work out the way we expected but thanks for all the memories
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sun May 23, 2021 10:22 pm

It's confirmed, he's gone? Where to?
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sun May 23, 2021 10:47 pm

PSG?
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Jun 15, 2021 6:49 pm

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Thu Jun 17, 2021 1:59 am

Kommander setting an example on and off the field. True leader indeed. Molenation

https://www.ndtv.com/world-news/cristiano-ronaldo-coca-cola-snub-followed-by-4-billion-drop-in-its-market-value-2465085

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:41 am

Amazing that such a small moment could have such a large impact Laughing
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Nivash Thu Jun 17, 2021 11:18 am

Nivash
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Thu Jun 17, 2021 11:33 am

hm.. unfortunately we don't all speak capitalism, lies and deception
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Thu Jun 17, 2021 1:23 pm

its a good gesture, but athletes like himself and pogba have to be careful with how they go about this. fact is they arent 100 percent independent, they've got sponsors and products that they sell too. some they just sell, some they may be extremely passionate about....i think if you're a 100 percent dependent athlete which is extremely rare (even jordan has partners), then fine, if not its threading a thin line......say he retires and is trying to sell merchandise or shoes and the next new star on the block dumps them in the garbage....my point is, there's a way around this, that's what personal assistants and team media personnel's for....take care of this kinda stuff before the presser, if the athlete doesnt want their face associated in any way with a particular brand
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Thu Jun 17, 2021 1:59 pm

Why they put 2 bottles there to start with. Anybody don't know about Coca Cola ?

It insults me to see publicity everywhere i look. So i'm glad it backfired for this sponsor, be it only for one day.

Advertisement = shit
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Thu Jun 17, 2021 2:20 pm

Except Tito, Coca Cola had no sponsorship / partnership with Ronaldo! It was a deal with UEFA for EUROs. Absolutely with Ronaldo on this one. Corrupt UEFA at it’s finest. I’m now expecting them to try to fine Ronaldo, only to find out, legally they can’t!  
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next