Relegation fodder in the GOAT league just dismantled title challengers in LOL Liga.

+23
Collblanc
Myesyats
guest_07
urbaNRoots
M99
Perucho21
BORUSSIA!!
Great Leader Sprucenuce
GRude
windkick
jibers
Kaladin
Doc
sportsczy
Winter is Coming
Adit
Bankz
Turok_TTZ
Unique
Firenze
Hapless_Hans
Lucifer
McAgger
27 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Relegation fodder in the GOAT league just dismantled title challengers in LOL Liga. - Page 3 Empty Re: Relegation fodder in the GOAT league just dismantled title challengers in LOL Liga.

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:35 am

Unique wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:Why would City make it on historical merit? scratch
or Chelsea Very Happy
Well they're CL winners

BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Relegation fodder in the GOAT league just dismantled title challengers in LOL Liga. - Page 3 Empty Re: Relegation fodder in the GOAT league just dismantled title challengers in LOL Liga.

Post by Kaladin Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:39 am

Let me make this very clear, the PL is a fantastic product, its entertainment all around. People tune in weekly to see the drama and the excitement - not the quality of posession over sin/cos of pressure space quantum entanglement. People tune in for the characters, the storylines. That gets amplified when a PL teams goes to Europe, because all eyes are on them.

La Liga, is a droll, backhanded, corrupted league. Where performances are rated based on the best theatrics, however, not to dismiss Bara and Real, 2 fine times - but thats it. 2. What is needed is to strip 2 extra spots and disseminate them to EPL, because objectively, they make better entertainment.
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:09 am

So you quit Villareal I take it.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:14 am

Whatever do you mean, Doctor?
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:28 am

Hmm, a lil rough patch and you ditch them for the glamour of the PL.

Last edited by Doc on Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by guest_07 Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:35 am

that is why i respect more the unpopular or not so popular loyal fan

they are on the verge of extinction

guest_07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:20 am

Don't call me James wrote:I never want to hear that La Liga is in the same level as PL ever again.

I have no patriotism towards Spain or the Spanish league, but it was about time that the PL got one back.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by breva Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:18 am

La Liga has 3 teams still in the CL without Sevilla. It would have been absolutely embarrassing for the competition if 4 of the 8 teams remaining in the CL were from La Liga. We have to thank Leicester.
breva
breva
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:23 am

free_cat wrote:
Don't call me James wrote:I never want to hear that La Liga is in the same level as PL ever again.

I have no patriotism towards Spain or the Spanish league, but it was about time that the PL got one back.

La Liga: 3 teams left in the CL

Bundesliga: 2 teams left in the CL

Serie A, Ligue 1 and EPL: 1 team left in the CL

I fail to see this so called superiority of the prem.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:25 am

CLs for amateurs.

Top 4 in the GOAT league is where it's at. Rolling Eyes
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by breva Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:33 am

Red Alert wrote:CLs for amateurs.

I suppose it is a joke. But, the EPL teams are really a class below the teams from other leagues. Imagine if Leicester had the group that Napoli had. They would not have made it out of the group (Beksitas and Benfica would have progressed) but had they, they would have been destroyed by RM. That's the luck of the draw.
breva
breva
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:39 am

breva wrote:

I suppose it is a joke. But, the EPL teams are really a class below the teams from other leagues. Imagine if Leicester had the group that Napoli had. They would not have made it out of the group (Beksitas and Benfica would have progressed) but had they, they would have been destroyed by RM. That's the luck of the draw.

Arsenal transformed the league. The top 4 trophy is real.

There's more money in the premier league than there is in the CL now.

Hence why more English teams take the premier league more serious than Europe.

Which does my head in, but it is what it is I guess.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:05 am

You have that backwards man. There is no significant revenue difference between finishing 4th and 6th in the PL, whereas making the CL is a huge addition revenue source.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by breva Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:13 am

Red Alert wrote:
breva wrote:

This is silly, the EPL teams make getting to the top 4 to get into the CL their only goal, e.g. Arsenal.
breva
breva
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:05 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:You have that backwards man. There is no significant revenue difference between finishing 4th and 6th in the PL, whereas making the CL is a huge addition revenue source.

Well obviously.

Should of worded it better. That's WHY they're fighting for a top 4 position.

Assuming you get passed the group stages and into the last 16 you get roughly 30m pounds from European football.

And roughly 80m+ for finishing top 4 (place of position, TV rights etc).

Don't get into top 4, you lose out on that 30m. That's part of the reason why English clubs haven't done well recently in Europe. There's too much competition domestically that they have to prioritize and favour for the league.

breva wrote:
Red Alert wrote:
breva wrote:

This is silly, the EPL teams make getting to the top 4 to get into the CL their only goal, e.g. Arsenal.

That's exactly what I'm saying but should of worded it better, I was in a rush... there's 6 teams fighting for a top 4 spot now. They can't concentrate on both the league and the late stages of Europe at the same time or they'll lose out on that CL group stage kitty the next season.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:39 am

So you are contradicting now. They want CL money but they don't care about it bcz it's not enough money despite the fact that CL finalists earned 96 million. Does that look like silly money to you?... BC has already destroyed the top 4 myth as the money difference isn't that huge between a 6 and 4th.

English teams are so shit. Call Spade a spade a spade.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3