Relegation fodder in the GOAT league just dismantled title challengers in LOL Liga.

+23
Collblanc
Myesyats
guest_07
urbaNRoots
M99
Perucho21
BORUSSIA!!
Great Leader Sprucenuce
GRude
windkick
jibers
Kaladin
Doc
sportsczy
Winter is Coming
Adit
Bankz
Turok_TTZ
Unique
Firenze
Hapless_Hans
Lucifer
McAgger
27 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Relegation fodder in the GOAT league just dismantled title challengers in LOL Liga. - Page 2 Empty Re: Relegation fodder in the GOAT league just dismantled title challengers in LOL Liga.

Post by Unique Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:55 pm

Lucifer wrote:
Unique wrote:
jibers wrote:

They beat City 4-1 ...

You are 4th...
when did they beat city 4-1. I don't remember that game. scratch

Yes they did lol.It was 4-2 though...
I'm trying to think how I missed that game.

Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Relegation fodder in the GOAT league just dismantled title challengers in LOL Liga. - Page 2 Empty Re: Relegation fodder in the GOAT league just dismantled title challengers in LOL Liga.

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:56 pm

Last season CL?
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:56 pm

In case you need a quick reminder there Unique.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:59 pm

Unique wrote:
Lucifer wrote:
Unique wrote:
when did they beat city 4-1. I don't remember that game. scratch

Yes they did lol.It was 4-2 though...
I'm trying to think how I missed that game.

Pardon me was thinking of some other game, now am also lost.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:03 pm

We beat City the year they won the league barely getting out of second gear Laughing
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by GRude Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:23 pm

Lol Liga fanboys spinning in their graves, Lord Vardy rustling Nasri, Morgan bullying weak Spanish CBs & strikers. Hipsters cover their eyes in horror.
GRude
GRude
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:52 pm

GRude wrote:Lol Liga fanboys spinning in their graves, Lord Vardy rustling Nasri, Morgan bullying weak Spanish CBs & strikers. Hipsters cover their eyes in horror.

LMAO.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by BORUSSIA!! Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:05 am

la liga is a terrible non competitive league. their top teams do well in CL cause they have an easy ride during the whole league season. they're always rested.

la liga is literally where all the best players of the league are stacked up into 2 teams (barca and madrid). the leftover best players go into the 3rd best team (atletico), who give the top 2 some competition by playing defensively with their 2nd tier top players. this gives these top 3 teams an advantage in the CL.

the rest of the league is totally crap. the taiwanese league is the same level of la liga from the 4th best team down.

EPL is where the best players are distributed more evenly throughout all the teams making it a competitive and tough league for teams week in week out, which makes them less fit and relaxed for CL games. i mean look how a upper mid table team like everton has one of the best strikers in the world. you would never get that in la liga.

if all the best players of the EPL were stacked into chelsea, city and arsenal, these teams would easily be better than the squads the 2 madrids and barca have. only messi would be good enough to make the top 3 teams of the EPL if the scenario i have given were to happen.

i mean come on, EPL rejects like ronaldo, modric, suarez, pique and bale are the next best after messi lol. pathetic weak boring league.

BORUSSIA!!
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:48 pm

of course the EPL isn't on La Liga's level, we are clearly head and shoulders above

I understand why people would say Sevilla are Liga contenders but i would argue that they have dropped points that will effectively end their run for the title, especially if Madrid win the game in hand against Celta. It'd be insurmountable 8 point lead.
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:32 pm

GRude wrote:Lol Liga fanboys spinning in their graves, Lord Vardy rustling Nasri, Morgan bullying weak Spanish CBs & strikers. Hipsters cover their eyes in horror.

LMAO

this has to be the best first post I have ever read.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:42 pm

Don't call me James wrote:

LMAO

I bet the guy won't show up again. Gym Legacy Proud

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:45 pm

Now whose alt is this rofl
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:47 pm

I've always maintained that the Premier League should have 7 places in the CL and Leicester have justified it last night. It's a disgrace that teams like Man Utd, Man City, Liverpool might not make the CL this year while the Sevillas and Napolis get through just because of one or two other teams success.

The best solution, I think, would be to strip away La Liga two places, Serie A one place and give them to the Premier League.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:50 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:I've always maintained that the Premier League should have 7 places in the CL and Leicester have justified it last night. It's a disgrace that teams like Man Utd, Man City, Liverpool might not make the CL this year while the Sevillas and Napolis get through just because of one or two other teams success.

The best solution, I think, would be to strip away La Liga two places, Serie A one place and give them to the Premier League.

If that's what going to give us English quarterfinalists, then I say do it.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:01 pm

Lucifer wrote:
urbaNRoots wrote:I've always maintained that the Premier League should have 7 places in the CL and Leicester have justified it last night. It's a disgrace that teams like Man Utd, Man City, Liverpool might not make the CL this year while the Sevillas and Napolis get through just because of one or two other teams success.

If that's what going to give us English quarterfinalists, then I say do it.

PL teams have failed to make quarterfinals of CL ONLY 2 times since 2000.

Serie Z teams have failed 5 times.

Last season PL had a team in the semis. Serie Zzz scrubs were all out in the first round.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:11 pm

Lucifer wrote:
Don't call me James wrote:

LMAO

I bet the guy won't show up again. Gym Legacy Proud
I bet that guy has been on here before Very Happy
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by guest_07 Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:19 pm

i feel embarrassing to be arrogant when my team won through luck or using small team tactic

guest_07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:20 pm

Why not just take the places from Bundesfodder? Only Bayern really does anything of any note.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:53 pm

If this thread isn't sarcastic then Laughing
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:40 pm

Not even on Ligue 1 level either.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:44 pm

Lmao
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Collblanc Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:47 pm

So how many La Liga & GOATLEAGUE teams in CL now?
Collblanc
Collblanc
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:04 pm

I have changed my mind.

I'm in for bringing teams in cl on historical merit. That is the only way I can see goat league teams like city and Chelsea in CL.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:59 pm

Why would City make it on historical merit? scratch
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:10 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Why would City make it on historical merit? scratch
or Chelsea Very Happy
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:35 am

Unique wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:Why would City make it on historical merit? scratch
or Chelsea Very Happy
Well they're CL winners
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next