Kaladin
M99
Firenze
Tomwin Lannister
Great Leader Sprucenuce
14 posters

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 32 - Page 34 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 32

Post by Firenze Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:36 pm

nobody knows that yet, could be calling Miz and Maryse vs Cena and Bella

Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 32 - Page 34 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 32

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:46 pm

Firenze wrote:it's obvious which match at Mania it will be and the report I read said that it would be that match.

Not really.

The first ones to report it was Pro Wrestling Sheet ( the rest are just copy and pasting their report) and they said it would be one match but didn't specify what.

No one of any note have actually come out and confirmed what it would be yet, it could easily be Taker and Reigns considering Taker has asked for JR on like 3 seperate occasions since he retired and got turned down once. ( WM 26)

It could very easily be Lesnar and Goldberg, i wouldn't be surprised but no one has actually confirmed that yet. The people who are saying he is have no actual sources or reliability and are just guessing.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:51 pm

It's taker-reigns
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:53 pm

What has been confirmed though is JR is going to sporadically call big matches in the future as well.

If we get Kurt Angle matches with JR calling them :bow:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:56 pm

I think it's more likely to be Lesnar - Berg because that match won't run too long and JR may not be ready (as stupid as that sounds for a veteran like him, I more so mean to tow the company line) for what I assume will be a long match in Taker - Reigns. especially when his wife just died, he will only have to call a 5-10 min match with Lesnar.

I was reading that they signed him to this new deal because he was going to be working for/calling that new British Wrestling thing World of Sport and WWE were trying to kill that before it took off Laughing

remember hearing about that, sounded poverty
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:05 pm

What you say makes sense honestly i'm just saying it hasn't been confirmed either way is all tbh.

Anyway

Unreal they think he's an against all odds good guy rofl
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:27 pm

Bah gawd JR returning. :bow:

Hardy's and Angle returning. :bow:

Return of the Attitude era. :bow:

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:49 pm

Roman Reigns' take on the "just turn him heel" mentality from today's Talk is Jericho

"The thing is, if I turn heel, what am I gonna become? Everything that's been done? Why not just be me? No one's ever been like me. This is uncharted territory. It can be anything I want it to be. So why put myself on one side of it? Why not just dabble? Why not have the full range? Do whatever I want? That's how I feel. I'm the one writing this at this point now. We're in the position we can do anything we want as long they make noise. As long as they're coming, as long as they're making noise. Have fun, man! Boo the shit out of me! If it's making you cooler with this dude and that dude next to you and y'all are having a great night? Please, say all you want to me. I'm a grown man. You're not gonna hurt my feelings. My wife is not gonna think any differently of me."

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:03 pm

I mean he's right that it's not about face and heel but about range of character and letting him be himself.

That's the problem though, WWE are not letting him be himself. That becomes very obvious when he ever he does an interview.

People say turn him because it's more suited to him as a character, which isn't surprising considering every Samoan ever was mainly an heel except The Rock who himself needed a heel run.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:06 pm

I didn't realise Reigns has such a massive fanbase lol. Guy is insanely popular on twitter. His fans defend him to death and go to war if anyone criticises him. Also that merchandise report. I don't think it's just Vince who is big on him.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:09 pm

Nah it's not just Vince, Meltzer has said repeatedly that multiple people backstage are for Reigns.

I think the key difference is that Reigns would have been turned by now if Vince wasn't there, but he'd still be one of the top guys.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:19 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62BXPt1dOmM&feature=youtu.be

Molenation
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:37 pm

Turning heel would allow Reigns to come up with a new character. If he's good, he'll eventually get over and become a better face then he is now.

You could put Titus in the main event, give him a superman push and he'd most likely get booed. Now just because he'd get 'a reaction', doesn't mean he's succeeding. Rocky Maivia got 'a reaction', doesn't mean he was succeeding either.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:46 pm

Called it when he returned lol. Was eventually gonna get booed, especially if he was involved in a World title match.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:02 pm

Found a Jeff Hardy channel with all of his old WWE stuff. :bow:

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:01 pm

Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:23 pm

Samoa Joe's VIP signing at WrestleMania Axxess ended 30 minutes early due to a lack of attendees. The Samoa Joe area was used for the overflow for the Roman Reigns VIP signing. Fans were waiting for the Reigns and Nikki Bella VIP lines 1.5 hours early.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:26 pm

Hardly surprising tbh, he's been on the show for like 6 weeks and they have done *bleep* all with him. ( doesn't have a WM match for example)

The casuals probably don't have a clue who he is, Reigns is a lot more known to most WWE fans obviously.

Reigns popularity among kids and young women is probably not in question tbh.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:36 pm

I thought the millions and millions of WWE casuals who watched TNA in its prime would be lining up to see him. hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:41 pm

I mean most of those people probably

A. Don't watch anymore as that was a decade ago

B. Not in Orlando like me Laughing

C. Did go and see him lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:47 pm

As a talent he's pretty average in all areas and he's not believable enough to be a monster imo. And his name is Joe ffs. Can't get anymore generic than that. Laughing

Then again being generic and regular = world champion nowadays, so wouldn't be surprised if he gets a world title run at some point this year. hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:49 pm

Mate, you complain about Joe being a generic name when you were riding on Bryan Daniel ?

Please be quiet
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:51 pm

Samoa Jobber Proud knew he was going nowhere on the main roster

should be back on NXT
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:53 pm

You guys are talking a bunch of nonsense lol, he's not had one major programme yet lol.

Even AJ's programme with Jericho was more significant than anything they have given Joe so far.

Also anyone who calls Samoa Joe generic clearly shouldn't talk lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:00 pm

Bryan's pretty generic fair enough, but 'Samoa Joe' is just on another level imo.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:04 pm

The name is generic sure, but him as a character isn't generic at all.

Also Samoa Joe not a believeable monster rofl he's the most believable they have had in a long time.

Dunno why i'm bothering with people arguing about someone they have hardly seen and don't watch the product thinking they know shit.

It's almost like someone watching one episode of a character from The Walking Dead and acting like they know everything.

Ironic though, because during Bryan's run MT was telling me that my opinion didn't matter because i only watched a show once every 6 months. Proud
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next