Casciavit
BarcaLearning
Glory
Lucifer
Hapless_Hans
25 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Gospel of Gabriel Jesus according to Pep - Page 2 Empty Re: The Gospel of Gabriel Jesus according to Pep

Post by Doc Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:44 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:He hasn't changed at all lol, his goal return when he plays is still good he just barely plays.

5 in 5 in the cups and 3 in 4 in the CL, it's just Aguero has been fantastic so he barely plays.

He does play though, he just has 6 goals in the PL. 22 appearances, 6 goals ain't exactly a good return. Also, all 3 of his goals in the CL came against Shaktar, the rest were duds. No idea where the cup goals were in but good on him to get 5 goals there.

I'm not exactly sure what I should be expecting from him but I'm gonna assume he was suppose to be someone for the future. I guess...

Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

The Gospel of Gabriel Jesus according to Pep - Page 2 Empty Re: The Gospel of Gabriel Jesus according to Pep

Post by Winter is Coming Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:09 am

Doc wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:He hasn't changed at all lol, his goal return when he plays is still good he just barely plays.

5 in 5 in the cups and 3 in 4 in the CL, it's just Aguero has been fantastic so he barely plays.

He does play though, he just has 6 goals in the PL. 22 appearances, 6 goals ain't exactly a good return. Also, all 3 of his goals in the CL came against Shaktar, the rest were duds. No idea where the cup goals were in but good on him to get 5 goals there.

I'm not exactly sure what I should be expecting from him but I'm gonna assume he was suppose to be someone for the future. I guess...

He's only 21, so I'm not too sure what peoples expectations are of him right now. He has 40 goals and between 10-20 assists in 85 app for them Which isn't a bad return for a player of his age.

He's had two big injuries one that kept him out for 2-3 months and another that kept him out for 2 months in between he suffered some injuries as well he just missed another 2 weeks due to injury.

All things considered he's still a brilliant talent and has plenty of time and room for improvement.
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:26 am

Doc wrote:

How many of those appearances are starts? If it's more than a dozen I'll be shocked.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:58 pm

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:22 pm

i love the commentary on that, how hyped they are and then he goes and does that rofl rofl rofl

never trust players that take penalties like that, im a good old Frank Lampard choose your spot, strong run up and strong hit of the ball type of guy when it comes to penalties
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:20 pm

City are so lucky that Aguero is aging like fine whisky. Now there's a 30-year-old I would gladly pay 200 euros for.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Duronto-Roddur Sat Nov 16, 2019 4:34 pm

200 mil would be a bit too much given Christiano went for 100 mil. But I see your point Art Morte.

Duronto-Roddur
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Feb 13, 2021 6:16 pm

He's like if Firmino would score even less and was worse defensively
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat Feb 13, 2021 6:23 pm

Does anyone like him?

Dude whines like a bitch in every match I watch. Crunching tackle on Lamela that somehow wasn't called a foul, then he gets touched slightly and goes down, and then when Lamela talks shit to him and gives him a rub on the head he looks at the ref with his arms raised with that pouty, bitchy 9 year old face that looks like he's about to cry.

But you're mostly spot on. He's got better goalscoring ability than Firmino IMO but he's not as good as Firmino anywhere else.

Both of them suck. Who is Brazil's #9 these days anyway? Is it supposed to be one of these two frauds?
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat Feb 13, 2021 6:26 pm

Seriously, someone bring back the "faces I would punch" thread we used to have. I dare anyone not to want to give this man a good punch to knock some sense into him. If I played in the EPL I'd be getting a red card and suspension anytime I would play City. It would be worth it, too.

The Gospel of Gabriel Jesus according to Pep - Page 2 Gabriel-jesus-manchester-city-2019-20_1lxo3zplrz3tl1b7l620wyvq0m
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by elitedam Sat Feb 13, 2021 6:27 pm

Yup, one of these two frauds. Firmino nowadays.
elitedam
elitedam
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat Feb 13, 2021 6:31 pm

Seriously, someone bring back the "faces I would punch" thread we used to have. I dare anyone not to want to give this man a good punch to knock some sense into him. If I played in the EPL I'd be getting a red card and suspension anytime I would play City. It would be worth it, too.

The Gospel of Gabriel Jesus according to Pep - Page 2 Gabriel-jesus-manchester-city-2019-20_1lxo3zplrz3tl1b7l620wyvq0m
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sat Feb 13, 2021 6:53 pm

CBarca wrote:Seriously, someone bring back the "faces I would punch" thread we used to have. I dare anyone not to want to give this man a good punch to knock some sense into him. If I played in the EPL I'd be getting a red card and suspension anytime I would play City. It would be worth it, too.

Are we talking strictly about face punchability here? Because if so, Gabriel Jesus doesn't even come close.

I'll give you three, and I dare you to find me more punchable faces in world football:

1:
2:
3:
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Sat Feb 13, 2021 7:02 pm

DoC you missed Raúl García for unknown reasons and Sergio Ramos for obvious reasons Laughing
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sat Feb 13, 2021 7:07 pm

Raul Garcia would definitely be number 4. Ramos, Marcelo and Hazard have a strong case as well, but when it comes to the very top three of the most punchable faces in world football, you can't beat the three I gave Laughing
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sat Feb 13, 2021 7:19 pm

I went to high school with a guy that looked exactly like Jordi Alba. No surprise, he was an absolute c-u-n-t as well
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat Feb 13, 2021 7:52 pm

Doc good luck punching Diego costa and coming out of that contest alive

Ps missed busquets
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Sat Aug 28, 2021 1:24 pm

I’m expecting a bounce back season from him.

He’s stagnated over the last few seasons playing as a 9, but I’m glad him and Pep have realized he’s a winger. His winger performance against Madrid in the CL was amazing as well as when he played winger in the 2019 Copa America. Him playing as a RW suits him more than as a 9. I wouldn’t be surprised if he ends up in the PL TOTS.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Jun 24, 2022 10:14 pm

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Jun 24, 2022 10:14 pm

We still have some pull left. Few more years of mediocrity and that's gone too.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Jun 24, 2022 10:23 pm

45m is way too much imo
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sat Jun 25, 2022 8:18 am

meh 45 mil is nothing outrageous in today's market
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Sat Jun 25, 2022 10:42 am

You're obviously going to pay him even more than City did, and City already pay inflated wages. He's going to milk Arsenal dry insha'Allah.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sat Jun 25, 2022 11:04 am

danyjr wrote:You're obviously going to pay him even more than City did, and City already pay inflated wages. He's going to milk Arsenal dry insha'Allah.

Elhamdulilah we’re not lacking money, so long as it is for good players Very Happy
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sat Jun 25, 2022 11:43 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:45m is way too much imo

mule league tax
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Jun 25, 2022 2:46 pm

For his age it's fine.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next