Is a feature that allows you to find words in a thread feasible?

2 posters

Go down

Is a feature that allows you to find words in a thread feasible? Empty Is a feature that allows you to find words in a thread feasible?

Post by Katy Perry Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:16 am

Right now GL has a feature that allows you to search only words contained in the name of threads, and in some cases like when you search 'fa cup' who should have some results, it doesn't even work.

I think something that redirects you to posts containing the words you're looking for in a desired thread would be great.
I know there's the the ctrl+f thingy on every browser, but if you're sleuthing for a juicy necro in a 60 pages thread or stuff like that, it's way too extensive and laborious.

I have no idea how to introduce features in forum or how they even work exactly, matter of fact, I'm not even requesting it, I'm just asking if it's possible for curiosity's sake.
Katy Perry
Katy Perry
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Is a feature that allows you to find words in a thread feasible? Empty Re: Is a feature that allows you to find words in a thread feasible?

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:43 am

Forumotion search is awful, your best bet is to use google with 'site:goallegacy.net' prior to the search words you're looking for
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down