Nishankly
Art Morte
48 posters

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

Donald Trump watch - Page 28 Empty Re: Donald Trump watch

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun 02 Jul 2017, 21:28

Cringe x1000

2020 can't come fast enough, does this guy have any chance at re election?

BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Sun 02 Jul 2017, 22:02

Meme president posting memes. Nothing to see here.
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 02 Jul 2017, 23:52

Last edited by Betty La Fea on Mon 10 Jul 2017, 00:57; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Scrubbed.)

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon 03 Jul 2017, 00:58

Betty La Fea wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:Cringe x1000

Unless the country falls apart then he will be president in 2020 if he wants it. Its very hard for an incumbent to lose. I think the last time was in 92, and that was because Clinton was a freak of nature.

The guy has Bush like approval numbers and it hasn't even been a year. I think Biden would wipe the floor with him.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon 03 Jul 2017, 01:02

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
Betty La Fea wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:Cringe x1000

Unless the country falls apart then he will be president in 2020 if he wants it. Its very hard for an incumbent to lose. I think the last time was in 92, and that was because Clinton was a freak of nature.

The guy has Bush like approval numbers and it hasn't even been a year. I think Biden would wipe the floor with him.

Took him 6 months. I still find it amazing that a president has never had an approval rating above 50 percent. Absolutely crazy stuff.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 03 Jul 2017, 01:06

Last edited by Betty La Fea on Mon 10 Jul 2017, 00:57; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Scrubbed.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon 03 Jul 2017, 01:12

You know y'all want it

Donald Trump watch - Page 28 Dwayne-johnson-the-rock-president-2020
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 03 Jul 2017, 01:31

Last edited by Betty La Fea on Mon 10 Jul 2017, 00:58; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Scrubbed.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon 03 Jul 2017, 01:37

Isn't The Rock a republican though? hmm
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon 03 Jul 2017, 02:33

Bush was re elected because people wanted stable government during the Iraq war, not because they like dhow he was handling it.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 03 Jul 2017, 03:34

Last edited by Betty La Fea on Mon 10 Jul 2017, 00:58; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Scrubbed.)

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Mon 03 Jul 2017, 04:31

Trump absolutely has a chance in 2020. More than that.

The cognitive dissonance of his supporters continues to make that possible. I am rapidly beginning to believe that this man could literally piss on the Constitution and his supporters would still support him.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue 04 Jul 2017, 08:54

The answer is that it's far too soon to say whether Trump has a chance or not. It will be a while before this Russia investigation ends and we'll see what they have to say about it. That's just one of many major developments that will occur in the next couple years that makes it difficult to say.

In the meantime, it's been half a year and he's been about as bad as you can be. His approval ratings aren't great, and his only major piece of legislation so far is either a health bill everyone hates or a health bill which will fail to pass and look like a catastrophic failure. If he continues on this trend he'll still have a base that's so delusional that they'll vote for him anyway, but I'm not sure he'd have a great chance at reelection assuming the Dems put out someone competent. As usual with Trump, we're kind of in new territory and I'm not sure exactly how to predict the next election looks like.

I personally don't fancy his chances at reelection.

Admittedly he's a master of social media though. Tweeting out a fairly weak and funny video of him rasslin "CNN" and the media is freaking out over it and it's "inciting violence against reporters". Attacking morning show hosts while the media lambasts him for it. All the while, while the media is completely overreacting to what Trump is doing they AREN'T covering the healthcare bill like they should during the fourth of July (extended) weekend when Americans have their best opportunity to hear and discuss it with fellow Americans.

He's playing them like a fiddle. In the meantime the media looks silly for overreacting to a freakin video of Trump doing WWE shit. I don't get it. Really? This is what you guys are going to get upset about? I'm not condoning the tweet or saying it's alright, but come on. There are more important things to cover. Jesus christ
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Tue 04 Jul 2017, 13:32

Well it's not just the media as well, the left are also reacting to this video too, just as the right reacted to the Shakespeare play that depicted Trump being killed. It's reaction tag. Both sides are just reacting to whatever they deem over the top, claiming victimhood.

For me, the right doing this is a lot more egregious considering all of their boasting about constantly "winning". They still don't really know how to act now that they've taken all of the actual power. Trump is the most powerful man in the world. He can literally end all life on this planet, start wars, end wars, flourish economies or tank them......and yet a news organization bothers him? Why would the most powerful man in the world be bother by what a news organization says about him?
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue 04 Jul 2017, 14:06

McLewis wrote:Trump absolutely has a chance in 2020. More than that.

The cognitive dissonance of his supporters continues to make that possible. I am rapidly beginning to believe that this man could literally piss on the Constitution and his supporters would still support him.

Yep, that's exactly true. Common sense does not apply here anymore. Our notions of logical conclusion do not apply here anymore.

It's absolutely evident and visible to anyone with common sense and the cognitive powers of logical conclusion that Trump is not only behaving unacceptably in every way imaginable on a personal level, but also completely full of shit, contradictory, counterproductive to all his promises if he made intelligible ones, incompetent, ineffective etc in his political dealings and actions.

But it doesn't matter. He might be seen as the greatest president of all time by enough people to tip battleground states. Who knows. Reason has no access to this. We can debate about it but it does not matter.
We have, literally, entered the realm of idiocracy. We are not going to get out of it with arguments and facts.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue 04 Jul 2017, 18:10

While i do think Trump does get bothered by news organizations, that's more of a character flaw--his thin skin. With that being said, the media is, in general, a rallying cry for him and his supporters. Besides, it's to his benefit to beat up on the media and criticize the free press and create a state of confusion where people become skeptical, and don't know what's true and what's not. That's what he's been doing for a while. Not only does his base eat it up, but it means that even when the CBO releases factual information about estimates of 20+ million people losing health insurance, they're liable to think it's "fake news". I'm not saying anything new here, of course.

Trump is a master of social media, this much i can admit. He understands the age we live in and how he can tweet out some dumb statements and keep reciting the same fraudulent or wrong statistics and the media will focus on that instead of what he's actually doing. The media are Trump's biggest foe yet ironically the ones who have done the most for him.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue 04 Jul 2017, 18:12

A republican politician actually assaulted a reporter and got more popular. Inciting violence on media is the best thing he could do for reelection considering how incredibly ignorant most of his voting base is.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue 04 Jul 2017, 19:27

Do you have a source to back up Gianforte got more popular? Post-assault, the Democratic candidate ran Gianforte closer than was predicted. Gianforte still winning is a joke, but he's a Republican in Montana, and the incident played out very close to the election.

I'm asking not because I don't think it's impossible but that I didn't think that was the case.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue 04 Jul 2017, 19:39

CBarca wrote:Do you have a source to back up Gianforte got more popular? Post-assault, the Democratic candidate ran Gianforte closer than was predicted. Gianforte still winning is a joke, but he's a Republican in Montana, and the incident played out very close to the election.

I'm asking not because I don't think it's impossible but that I didn't think that was the case.

Been looking for it. Can't seem to find it at all. Remember reading that a shocking amount of voters actually condoned the assault on the reporter and that

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/may/25/montana-special-election-gianforte-assault-charge-guardian

This article though seems to suggest that the incident had no effect on the result, which is just crazy.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Tue 04 Jul 2017, 23:15

Of course Trump has a chance in 2020, he's working very very hard so that words don't have a meaning anymore, so why should numbers, once the polls close?
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by DuringTheWar Wed 05 Jul 2017, 10:16

VivaStPauli wrote:Of course Trump has a chance in 2020, he's working very very hard so that words don't have a meaning anymore, so why should numbers, once the polls close?

"Words are but symbols for the relations of things to one another and to us; nowhere do they touch upon absolute truth" - Friedrich Nietzsche

hmm
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri 07 Jul 2017, 12:07

Beautiful speech Mr. President. Truly a great man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQJjILhqj9A

Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Fri 07 Jul 2017, 15:18

MUH WESTERN CIVILIZATION

That speech reeks of white supremacy, Bannon probably wrote it for him.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri 07 Jul 2017, 18:50

hurr durr racism white privilege supremacy

Those are some really nice words you love to throw around. I know that's your only weapon.

More people like Trump need to be at power, there's enough muppets at the top already anyway who are weak, sensitive and afraid to act and say how things exactly are.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue 11 Jul 2017, 23:52

Trump Jr must be the dumbest person to ever exist... God damn Laughing

Tweeted mails where he colluded with a russian attorney in order to get info on Hillary. He even CC'ed Manafort and Kushner rofl
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Wed 12 Jul 2017, 04:18

Freeza wrote:Trump Jr must be the dumbest person to ever exist... God damn Laughing

Tweeted mails where he colluded with a russian attorney in order to get info on Hillary. He even CC'ed Manafort and Kushner rofl

Apparently, the New York Times were about to publish a story on it and Don Jr.'s camp called them and asked for more time to comment on the story. Then he went ahead and just tweeted it anyway.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next