Lex
RealGunner
BarrileteCosmico
Harmonica
Hapless_Hans
76 posters

Page 19 of 38 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 28 ... 38  Next

Go down

Pogba is the worst 120m € player out there - Page 19 Empty Re: Pogba is the worst 120m € player out there

Post by futbol_bill Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:38 am

Exactly what 3 trophies are we talking about? It’s like Barca claiming the Copa del Rey as a legitimate trophy?

I really don’t understand this debate. At his price / cost he is an absolute failure. A realistic view is he is ranked 10 to 20 CM/AM

futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Pogba is the worst 120m € player out there - Page 19 Empty Re: Pogba is the worst 120m € player out there

Post by Doc Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:28 am

Community Shield, EFL Cup (not the FA Cup) and Europa League. And yes, the CDR is a legitimate trophy. Not gonna save a Barca/Madrid manager from being fired but it's a legit trophy to be won.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:56 am

I feel like I don't even have to respond anymore becuase you're always there posting stats and facts for me, Doc. Appreciate it. hmm

and just call it the treble of sadness to save time in the future

also the fact I'm still bringing up said treble over a year later to justify signings..well, the desperation isn't lost on me Proud I'll go down with this sinking ship before I admit defeat ffs.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:49 am

With respect to stats, I must admit, it's fun to see if opinions match facts so when Unique said Milner was one of the best MF in Europe, I literally had to check whoscored to see if the eye test matched the rating. It did not, like at all lol.

Also, treble of sadness Proud
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:50 am

Doc wrote:With respect to stats, I must admit, it's fun to see if opinions match facts so when Unique said Milner was one of the best MF in Europe, I literally had to check whoscored to see if the eye test matched the rating. It did not, like at all lol.

Also, treble of sadness Proud
dude did you really check that Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:59 am

I needed to see because, to me, Milner performed way better than 7.38 rating or whatever. Turns out, whoscored labeled him less of a performer than Casemiro who had like 3 or 4 decent/good games. For the most. It's weird.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:03 pm

Doc wrote:I needed to see because, to me, Milner performed way better than 7.38 rating or whatever. Turns out, whoscored labeled him less of a performer than Casemiro who had like 3 or 4 decent/good games. For the most. It's weird.
i think its only zigra that gets his player info from whoscored. eugene rates players from FIFA 18
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by adun101 Mon Jun 04, 2018 3:36 am

Firenze wrote:80-90m if we sell him this summer, so a 0-10m loss

I mean if clowns like Naby Keita are being bought for 60m+..

Assuming you paid 105 for him and you gave him a 5 year contract, anything over 63 would be profit
adun101
adun101
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:11 am

Doc wrote:I needed to see because, to me, Milner performed way better than 7.38 rating or whatever. Turns out, whoscored labeled him less of a performer than Casemiro who had like 3 or 4 decent/good games. For the most. It's weird.

7.35 is actually good.
Anyway the rating in the CL is always a special case. The low amount of games means that every great or terrible performance has a huge impact on your overall rating.
But even more important is the fact that you play very different teams. It means the numbers are not comparable anymore unless you put some work in.
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:24 pm

Man just compared himself to Messi Laughing
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:36 pm

this guy is absolutely delusional, wow, im reading his interview in francefootball and he is going to get roasted everywhere in france. He talks about himself in the 3rd person, saying he wants to be the leader of the french NT but we dont allow him to... you dont do this shit before the world cup you dimwit

some quotes

Paul has to be the leader, yes, people think so as well. i am one of the most tenured players with Deschamps. I want to be the leader. I want to take the reigns of this team but i also need to be set up in the best situation. I am not saying i want them to change everything for me. If they ask me to play right back, i will give it my best.

Paul can do anything. But if the coach tells me "you stay in defensive midfield" i will ask him why? Should i listen to the medias or to the coach? i dont control everything. Paul needs to make the difference... I can do things other midfielders can't, but they are not rated the same way, people just look at their ability to win the ball back to moves the ball around; whereas people compare me with n10, forwards..."

Paul ask his interviewer: "You are coaching Paul, where do you play him? what do you ask from me? the Journalist answers:" i play you in a 3 man midfield on the left, and i give you freedom to roam forward because we will cover you runs." Pogba asnwers:" Ok. Why? because you think that's where i am the best and change games, right? So you want to put me in the best situation to do that. I have a better impact on the game, and it's better for the team at the end of the day. That's what you would think, but if that's not what's happening, what can i do?"

the blatant disrespect for Deschamps, this kid is nuts. Sorry Firenze, he sees himself like hotshit, all because of that stupid transfer.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:42 pm

some more gems from this idiot

answering to people criticizing his his lazy style of walking around the pitch

I have always been this way. What i won, i did it being this way. It's who i am. It's my style of play. Are you going to criticize Messi because he walks on the pitch? if he puts 3 goals, no one will say "but he walks on the pitch"

No one can tell me how i should play. No one can! I am what i am. No one is going to tell me how to play. it's my football, it's my style, that's it. Whether people like it or not. Do i need to change my style for people to love me more?
@Fi, come get your man rofl
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:24 am

U surprised about this ? Guy is as delusional as Manure's fanbase

Pogba is the worst 120m € player out there - Page 19 Screen10
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:06 am

It’s about time again for Sports to rehype this guy!

Nothing is better of increasing a guy’s value than The Sports’ hyping machine!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:02 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:some more gems from this idiot

answering to people criticizing his his lazy style of walking around the pitch

I have always been this way. What i won, i did it being this way. It's who i am. It's my style of play. Are you going to criticize Messi because he walks on the pitch? if he puts 3 goals, no one will say "but he walks on the pitch"

No one can tell me how i should play. No one can! I am what i am. No one is going to tell me how to play. it's my football, it's my style, that's it. Whether people like it or not. Do  i need to change my style for people to love me more?
@Fi, come get your man rofl

He and Man U suit each other

Indeed , the worst 120M player out there

Terrible mentality
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:04 am

Mourinho redeemed hmm
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:12 am

Keita is 55m ffs
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:35 am

Nishankly wrote:Keita is 55m ffs
:bow: :bow:
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:13 am

Pogba rofl

His mentality got wrecked with the big move. Doesn't sound like someone who is willing to make the right choices at all. On course to being a wasted talent.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:20 am

Rashford and Martial reaching CR's level rofl rofl
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:39 am

Nishankly wrote:Keita is 55m ffs

yes? and had 1 great season in the Bundesliga. Let's not act like you're signing a superstar. Could quite easily turn into the Guinean Kondogbia.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:40 am

But yes, if this interview is legit, what an utter, utter melt. Mourinho is a twat but him benching Pogba for his attitude (rumoured) months ago seems like the correct move. It seems to have not worked at all though, needs humbling ASAP before he finds himself fourth choice or sold to  Lille in 3 years. He has all the physical ability in the world but seems to be lacking where it counts the most, upstairs.

I'll give him another season but if he comes in with the same attitude and melt antics then I'm done with him and will take my L.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:45 am

Firenze wrote:Mourinho redeemed hmm

It would do if everyone further up the field than Matic hadn't suffered the same fate not just Pogba.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:59 am

You can't really blame him for having such a shitty attitude. He let the astronomical fee United paid to secure his services get to his head and dupe him into believing he's as talented as Ronaldo or Messi.

Not to mention that it doesn't really help to have a despicable human being like Raiola as your agent.

He has all the ingredients to be an entitled, delusional footballer and that's exactly what he is right now.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:19 am

Kaladin wrote:Rashford and Martial reaching CR's level rofl rofl
thats the part that made me rofl rofl as well Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:20 am

Nick thinks that Pogba is a good player and maybe things will get better with Fred and Matic next year
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 38 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 28 ... 38  Next