Glory
Helmer
RealGunner
Nishankly
Firenze
52 posters

Page 15 of 25 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 25  Next

Go down

Liverpool Vs Manchester United - The Derby that can't be unseen - Page 15 Empty Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United - The Derby that can't be unseen

Post by urbaNRoots Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:17 pm

Lex wrote:
Jay29 wrote:The response post-match is pretty typical. Mourinho and United will get slaughtered for their defensive tactics which will mask the fact that Klopp and Liverpool failed to come up with anything that would turn the game in their favour and break down a good defence.
This was a must win game for pretty much both teams. However, Liverpool turned up to win, United turned up to not lose

More like a must not lose for both teams. Especially Man Utd.

urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Liverpool Vs Manchester United - The Derby that can't be unseen - Page 15 Empty Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United - The Derby that can't be unseen

Post by RealGunner Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:21 pm

Jurgen Klopp mentioning that 'little fouls' from Fellaini and Pogba disrupted his side, says 'that's how they wanna play'.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:22 pm

The few times Liverpool's defence was tested, it looked shaky, especially the keeper. Liverpool were there to be battled. Lucky for them, Mourinho lacks testicular fortitude
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:22 pm

Jay29 wrote:
Lex wrote:
Jay29 wrote:The response post-match is pretty typical. Mourinho and United will get slaughtered for their defensive tactics which will mask the fact that Klopp and Liverpool failed to come up with anything that would turn the game in their favour and break down a good defence.
This was a must win game for pretty much both teams. However, Liverpool turned up to win, United turned up to not lose

I'm not justifying United's approach or anything but I'm enjoying the irony that Liverpool fans are calling them average and cowardly when their super in-form team couldn't even break them down.

Liverpool cannot complain as they actually played very badly in the first half
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:22 pm

Klopp: "It's not the way we want to play. But minute by minute, I accepted it & it's a point against Manchester United."
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:24 pm

So Mou did a Mou... parked the bus and hoofed it to Ibra and Pogba, hoping they get lucky and do something against 5-6 defenders.

What a coward.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:25 pm

Helmer wrote:ManUtd fans justifying Mourinhos tactics. Unbelievable what Mourinho can do to the poor fans of any club where he goes.

Ok now enough with the vile banter and trash talk. Seriously though, its not the way you are making it to be. I know pool fans are frustrated, but if you can try to think from our pov at least for a moment, then you will realize what we are saying is justifiable.

I mean, come on. What do you expect us fans to say.
We were the better team in the 1st half. And that against a team that was thrashing teams before today. Herrera in the midfield was imperious. We PTB in the second half because we still are a work in progress. Mourinho still is clueless as to what his best team is. We are making progress as a team. A loss here would have really put us in the backfoot as you will be 6 points off already and we still would have had chelsea away to play next week. Our season would have got ruined had we lost today.

What mourinho resort to is negative indeed, but sometimes being a bit sensible for the short term is better rather than being rash and reckless.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:26 pm

Jose : "They are not the last wonder of the world like you say they are"

silent
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:28 pm

RealGunner wrote:Jose : "They are not the last wonder of the world like you say they are"

silent

3 points to Jose imo
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:48 pm

Mourinho just came back into press conference room to say Sky/BBC's possession stats are wrong. "My guy did it - 42 [percent], not 35."

lmaoooo
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:50 pm

Mourinho is such a dick head lol
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:24 pm

i'm surprised people are surprised at the result. first of all, ridiculous to schedule this kind of game on a monday. so i couldn't catch it. but, i wasn't surprised about the result, it was always going to be a slow drag it out game. happy i saw the result so i don't have to catch the re-run
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:35 pm

We were much better in the second half once Lallana came on and Sturridge was off. Dan needs to be sold, I'm done with him, complete shadow of what he used to be.

United got very lucky that Gini and Lallana got niggles right before this match. If we started with Phil-Bob-Mane with Gini and Lallana behind them from the start I'm sure we would have created much more and been able to bypass the midfield as seen in the second half once Lallana came on. Sturridge and Can just completely stiffled the flow of the team.

Can and Henderson Laughing  Just so *bleep* awful on the ball and on the turn. Improving on Henderson next summer should be the biggest priority. Never seen such little composure from a midfielder in my entire life. Even brave Jay Spearing used to have more composure Laughing

Our MOTM was Matip. That nutmeg throughball for Can's chance Proud And I gotto say any other keeper but DDG and that Coutinho curler goes in. What a save.

Karius needs much more time to get settled. He's very shaky.

Mane and Firmino had poor games overalll. Coutinho at least had some magic moments.  

Worst played on the pitch was Pogba Laughing  100m player didn't do a single worthy thing all game.

Last edited by Don't call me James on Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:36 pm

RealGunner wrote:If this is 0-0 then I will ban someone after drawing a name out.

Quoted for truth. Pulling for Hans to get banned tbh.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:12 pm

Have to say it's almost comical the way United fans are celebrating the draw. Shows where each club is at mentally. Laughing
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:21 pm

This match was the perfect illustration of the English Premier League on a whole: full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

That being said, I see Jose's cowardice tactics of bunker defending whilst hoping his 1 or 2 elite talent do something has not changed at all.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by breva Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:32 pm

It's all in the audio production, over-modulation is used throughout EPL matches.
breva
breva
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:34 pm

Wanted to watch but glad I missed it now after reading the post match comments.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:46 pm

Had to miss it, looks like I was lucky Laughing

Props to Poch and Pep in hindsight for providing a fantastic game in Tottenham-City. Looks like Klopp and Mou couldn't do the same, but I expected that from Mou.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:32 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Game is putting me to sleep.
I actually slept at 40'. Just woke up.

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:35 pm

Nishankly wrote:

Neutrals enjoying this cancer ffs

Embarassed

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:37 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
Valkyrja wrote:Injuries took a toll on Sturridge. Used to be a good player a few seasons ago

He's still a good player, very good, but he seems to be allergic to functioning in Klopp's tactical framework. Needs to go to Arsenal IMO

You can take him and give us Lewa. We have enough injury prone strikers as it is.

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:46 pm

Unique wrote:Look on the bright side lads. We usually lose to scrub teams that park the bus and play long balls.

Yes, instead you got a draw last night against such a team. Kloppo got this. Molenation Molenation Molenation

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:47 pm

Glory wrote:
Helmer wrote:ManUtd fans justifying Mourinhos tactics. Unbelievable what Mourinho can do to the poor fans of any club where he goes.

Ok now enough with the vile banter and trash talk. Seriously though, its not the way you are making it to be. I know pool fans are frustrated, but if you can try to think from our pov at least for a moment, then you will realize what we are saying is justifiable.

I mean, come on. What do you expect us fans to say.
We were the better team in the 1st half. And that against a team that was thrashing teams before today. Herrera in the midfield was imperious. We PTB in the second half because we still are a work in progress. Mourinho still is clueless as to what his best team is. We are making progress as a team. A loss here would have really put us in the backfoot as you will be 6 points off already and we still would have had chelsea away to play next week. Our season would have got ruined had we lost today.

What mourinho resort to is negative indeed, but sometimes being a bit sensible for the short term is better rather than being rash and reckless.

This is a very sensible perspective. Top man.

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:49 pm

Don't call me James wrote:
RealGunner wrote:If this is 0-0 then I will ban someone after drawing a name out.

Quoted for truth. Pulling for Hans to get banned tbh.
Was just looking for this Laughing

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:50 pm

Doc wrote:This match was the perfect illustration of the English Premier League on a whole: full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

Red Dead Monday

Exactly what I needed after a long stressful day at work and a jetlag after a cross continental flight. Slept like a baby after 40 minutes of this.

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 25 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 25  Next