windkick
Collblanc
Bankz
Myesyats
Lucifer
10 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Borussia Mönchengladbach vs Barcelona - Page 3 Empty Re: Borussia Mönchengladbach vs Barcelona

Post by Donuts Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:00 pm

already has 5 games he's played in out of 10... but sure he'll only play 3 more times with the 40 games remaining Laughing

Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Borussia Mönchengladbach vs Barcelona - Page 3 Empty Re: Borussia Mönchengladbach vs Barcelona

Post by danyjr Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:28 pm

@Donuts

You keep saying the bench has improved. First of all, yes it has been improved. But only slightly. And considering the money spent, actually improvements aren't special at all. You needed a backup winger (e.g. Pedro) which you didn't sign. A backup striker who has never played the way he has to grow accustomed to in Barcelona, with little space up front and required to take part in combination play in the final third. I can name at least 5 other strikers who wouldn't cost as much but much more suited to the style you want to play.

The more important thing is that your first team has become worse than last season. You have Iniesta who is gradually declining. Alba whom should have been replaced. And crucially, Dani Alves who was not replaced. We're talking about the best RB in the history of Barcelona replaced by a makeshift midfielder in Roberto. Now I do like Roberto, he is quick, he is a good passer and has a good footballing brain, but he is too small to be a defender. He lacks strength and aerial presence. Not saying Alves was a beast, but he satisfied the bare minimum to be a defender. Roberto doesn't.

In the end we will see how Barcelona's season will pan out but I don't have high hopes for you. La Liga may be reachable as Madrid haven't strengthened either and Zidane's can of worms of flaws are starting to surface. But in Champions, you have absolutely NO CHANCE. Mark my words.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:38 pm

Laughing
so we're bad if we don't win the champions and we're expected to win la liga because zidane didn't buy new people

stupid expecations or lines of comparison

if we win la liga, and reach semi's in CL it's a success... idc what stupid expectations you have that's usually the target
if we achieve that most barca fans should be content with that.

btw i'd still 99/100 times take rafinha or turan on the wing over that crap player pedro
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:53 pm

also lol at the fact barca have no chance whatsoever to win CL..

man if only we kept munir then we'd have a inch of a chance rofl

people acting like our starting 11 is so crap it needs drastic changes.. iniesta is still a world class player, buscuit messi, suarez are literally the best at their role
neymar is top 5 player in the world
our defense as much as people like to bring up is still world class
iniesta despite his slight decline is still top 5 centermids playing

stupid ass arguments.

name the people you would of gotten, who to replace alves, who to replace iniesta and who to buy for forward backups who were available and would accept the role they were given.

in the end we're arguing here about the people who substitute messi and suarez rofl
IF ONLY WE HAD MUNIR
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Thu Sep 29, 2016 6:38 pm

Donuts wrote:
FennecFox7 wrote:Funny to see me and Alex proven right about munir vs paco on the wings. Stay ignorant donuts

you truly are an idiot learn how to read before commenting
no one here claimed paco would be used on the wing, only idiots like you and casuals thought so.

you'd think munir has been playing like messi at age 21 with all this hype he's getting rofl

Really? Because my argument earlier was stating the fact that munir had better overall ability while paco was basically a poacher, and munir could back up all three forward positions
And you argued paco would be much better regardless. Obviously not true but whatever

No buddy, people are rating munir because he has all the talent and he was finally starting to put it together. No one hyped him to be the next messi, we just thought that he'd be a better back up. Simple. Clearly you're the one with a reading comprehension problem

Also, judging a player on playtime in the first month of the season isn't exactly a good indicator of his ability. No, Valencia isn't a scrub club.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Thu Sep 29, 2016 6:43 pm

Simple. Ramsey and Bellerín. Now that's what you call improvements.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:40 pm

Bellerin is not an improvement over Roberto in current form.

I like Ramsey though and I rate him but a Welsh player at Barca? Not happening.

If we could get Weigl on the other hand, man, I'd tap that.

But nah, we need to keep faith in Denis, Gomes, Rafinha etc. They are good enough.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:39 pm

Myesyats wrote:Bellerin is not an improvement over Roberto in current form.
What form? Roberto has not even been tested yet. It is easy playing against La Liga scrub. Bellerín has been tried and tested for many years and he is from Barcelona which adds more incentives.

Myesyats wrote:I like Ramsey though and I rate him but a Welsh player at Barca? Not happening.
So what he is Welsh Laughing you've had Welsh players before in Mark Hughes. Get up to speed with the world fam.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:18 pm

danyjr wrote:
Myesyats wrote:Bellerin is not an improvement over Roberto in current form.
What form? Roberto has not even been tested yet. It is easy playing against La Liga scrub. Bellerín has been tried and tested for many years and he is from Barcelona which adds more incentives.

Myesyats wrote:I like Ramsey though and I rate him but a Welsh player at Barca? Not happening.
So what he is Welsh Laughing you've had Welsh players before in Mark Hughes. Get up to speed with the world fam.

Bruv, Roberto played against Bilbao, Sevilla, Atletico, Madrid, Monchengladbach- you name it.

Bellerin might be a slight improvement (not quite IMHO) but RB position isn't a problem in this team...

You should get up to speed with the world, lol. Hughes was at Barca about 25 years ago Laughing Since then we did not have had a single English/Welsh/Irish player in our roster. The only English player we've been linked to in past years would be perhaps Wilshere but that's about it.

We like our players exotic. That's why it's obvious we are not interested in British players and bringing up examples from decades ago rather has me giggle a little.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:17 pm

danyjr wrote:Simple. Ramsey and Bellerín. Now that's what you call improvements.

bellerin said he didn't want to come himself and even worse why would we want a second jordi alba in the team
and lol at buying ramsey just to sit in the bench wonder if he'd accept that role.
still waiting on that 5 strikers though
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:46 pm

FennecFox7 wrote:
Donuts wrote:
FennecFox7 wrote:Funny to see me and Alex proven right about munir vs paco on the wings. Stay ignorant donuts

you truly are an idiot learn how to read before commenting
no one here claimed paco would be used on the wing, only idiots like you and casuals thought so.

you'd think munir has been playing like messi at age 21 with all this hype he's getting rofl

Really? Because my argument earlier was stating the fact that munir had better overall ability while paco was basically a poacher, and munir could back up all three forward positions
And you argued paco would be much better regardless. Obviously not true but whatever

No buddy, people are rating munir because he has all the talent and he was finally starting to put it together. No one hyped him to be the next messi, we just thought that he'd be a better back up. Simple. Clearly you're the one with a reading comprehension problem

Also, judging a player on playtime in the first month of the season isn't exactly a good indicator of his ability. No, Valencia isn't a scrub club.

what are you even on about re read transfer thread page 5
this was the argument and my response before paco even played

Donuts wrote:i'm judging him based on his 2 years and 1 month with us, not 20 minutes, and certainly not in the preseason.

paco is better than munir in what we currently need, a BACKUP STRIKER...
he isn't better than arda turan / denis suarez / rafinha in the wing either so where does that leave him? out on loan where he will get more minutes to prove himself

FennecFox7 wrote:Also, judging a player on playtime in the first month of the season isn't exactly a good indicator of his ability. No, Valencia isn't a scrub club.

funny... because paco is getting judged for his first month with us rofl
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:41 am

Donuts wrote:bellerin said he didn't want to come himself and even worse why would we want a second jordi alba in the team
and lol at buying ramsey just to sit in the bench wonder if he'd accept that role.
Ramsey will be sitting on the bench on half of Arsenal's matches. You think Arsenal spent €40 million on Xhaka to warm the bench? The squad will be rotated, just like it will be in Barcelona. Iniesta can't play week in week out. Nor can Busquets.
Donuts wrote:still waiting on that 5 strikers though

Welbeck, Gameiro, Giroud, Mandžukić, Aduriz and Castro. All better players in tight spaces, able to play with their back to the goal and act as target man. As opposed to that one trick pony Alcácer.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:17 am

It's clear that you have issues with Alcacer but at least give him time to settle down. Also, the other CF options you've proposed are either mediocre, too old or not willing to accept bench role. You are ignoring a lot of important factors- this is not FIFA career mode...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7MMA6PvjBc
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:51 pm

:facepalm:

Never mind. I knew there was a reason why Franchise and Alex don't post on this section anymore.

Good bye.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sat Oct 01, 2016 2:41 pm

What the heck, man? It takes time for players to fit in- some do it quickly, other take a bit more time. He comes after 3 decent seasons at Valencia that showed he is developing well. His stats are fine.

Then you jump to conclusions, call him a one-trick-pony after roughly 5 games and come up with some ridiculous names that had their prime a couple of years ago, with big egos or those who wouldnt accept bench role at all.

But yeah, farewell, sissy...
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:48 am

Luis Enrique: "Alcácer? What Paco Alcácer brings to the team is perfect."

hmm
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:57 pm

lol less fifa career manager and more reality danyjr
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:44 pm

Sadly unlike you virgins I have never even played FIFA career mode or whatever it is called.

But yeah if Welbeck is mediocre then so is your team. 3-0 vs Celta at HT rofl
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:00 am

yes yes welbeck the king of scoring goals with a grand total of 8 for arsenal in 36 games would surely improve this team, which role would he take again? suarez's??
giroud, the laughing stock of arsenals fanbase he'd totally leave the starting role in a top 4 epl team to sit in the bench behind suarez
35 year old would improve us Laughing yeah for how long? half a season?

sorry i didn't know we were dealing with the coolest guy in the world who must bang his boyfriend on a daily to not be able to play video games rofl

oh wait one quick search on your posts

hypocrisy at it's finest:
what was that only a week ago? Did you suddenly forget that you played video games as-well? lmao
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon Oct 03, 2016 3:49 pm

Virgin insults when argument is clearly lost. Really mature and predictable. You must be getting pussy left and right, don Dany Junior.

Also, I thought you've said goodbye.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3