Anyone else wonder why the official website still has a Abate as a Mid?

+9
Rossonero23
Ganso
nichabr
M99
Brigate Rossonere
JuvenelCuore
BiasedMilanFan3
IzzyC08
Milantildeath
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Anyone else wonder why the official website still has a Abate as a Mid? - Page 2 Empty Re: Anyone else wonder why the official website still has a Abate as a Mid?

Post by IzzyC08 Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:15 am

JuvenelCuore wrote:
Dim123 wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:@Rossonero23: you won one trophy since 2004 and you suddenly praise the foreign team. Do not make me laugh.

@MTD: if you are a true Italian, you can attest to what Moggi or Juventus contributed to Italia in 2006. Silenced.

Mate, read the post above you. What part of it do you not understand. Go to your own section.

Did not see it ... apologies. :coffee:

Is that a tattoo in your avatar ?

Yes, that is Boateng's tattoo he decided on getting when Milan won the Scudetto.

IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Anyone else wonder why the official website still has a Abate as a Mid? - Page 2 Empty Re: Anyone else wonder why the official website still has a Abate as a Mid?

Post by JuvenelCuore Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:17 am

IzzyC08 wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:
Dim123 wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:@Rossonero23: you won one trophy since 2004 and you suddenly praise the foreign team. Do not make me laugh.

@MTD: if you are a true Italian, you can attest to what Moggi or Juventus contributed to Italia in 2006. Silenced.

Mate, read the post above you. What part of it do you not understand. Go to your own section.

Did not see it ... apologies. :coffee:

Is that a tattoo in your avatar ?

Yes, that is Boateng's tattoo he decided on getting when Milan won the Scudetto.

Damn. That is passion. Reminds me or Marco Materazzi who tattoos everything he has won, even the CL of 2010 where he played a total of 20 minutes. Razz
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by fadjriemilan Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:55 am

Heh, you still think Marco Motta>>>Abate? no?
Remember last season you said Juve defence is superior to Milan's?

If you have nothing better to post, don't post here. Go to other section if you want to debate with other, respect this section.
fadjriemilan
fadjriemilan
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:57 am

fadjriemilan wrote:Heh, you still think Marco Motta>>>Abate? no?
Remember last season you said Juve defence is superior to Milan's?

If you have nothing better to post, don't post here. Go to other section if you want to debate with other, respect this section.

Admittedly, the Juventus defence constitutes a whole team unit so even if there is a weak link, the potential to be better is still there, and in my defence we did not have De Ceglie and Motta flopped badly.

But I do not want to debate, not at all.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by fadjriemilan Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:33 am

That was a last year debate, no need to debate it again, last season result has answer it.

I just pointing about how you post your own opinion which is could be wrong and potentially offend people here, although you are not intended to. I wouldn't care if you post something like that in other section but i beg you, i beg you to respect this section if you want to post here.

Not just me, maybe all of us here.

I am sorry to bring those all of a sudden.
fadjriemilan
fadjriemilan
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:38 am

No worries ... was just a joke about Berlusconi but I understand.

Crointer does it occasionally and it bothers me to no end. :coffee:
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:20 am

Uhmmmmm, I guess Juventino forget there is a thing called the Champions League but I guess I would forget about it too having not played in the competition for so many years...
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli

http://acmilan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:18 pm

Lol Nelcuore is bringing this up again. So Silvio ruined Calcio by having Abate, Abbiati, Nesta, Cassano, Zambrotta, El Shaarawy, Paloschi, Ambrosini Oddo, Antonini, Bonera in his squad.

Since you love to have mediocre Italians in your squad so much, feel free to take Bonera, Antonini an Oddo. They would be perfect box to box defenders for Juve lol.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:22 pm

And we've been through this before remember?

milanista99 wrote:OK I've been through the pages and saw some hilarious posts. But before I begin, PerSempreJuve, are you Juvenelcuore?

So what is all the crying about? Milan don't contribute to the Italy team? WAAAAA WAAAAAAAAAA!

Like Giancarlo said, quality>nationality. The fact that we have the likes of world class un-Italians Pato, Ibrahimovich and Thiago Silva and Juve have average Italian pippas like Marco Motta, Simone Pepe and Luca Toni is the reason why AC Milan are the Champions of Italy and Juventus is 7th.

I respect Juventus and their contribution to La Nazionale A LOT, but you my dear sir is acting like every single player with an Italy cap are from Juventus and Milan did nothing for the National Team. Who has the highest caps as a player and captain for Italy? Paolo Maldini. An AC Milan legend. Who was Italy's best player on field player in the victorious 2006 World Cup? Andrea Pirlo. Who was doing all the dirty workd in the midfield? Gennaro Gattuso. There were a fair number of players from Milan in the 2006 World Cup (Pirlo, Nesta, Gattuso, Inzaghi) and also in the 1994 World Cup, it was Maldini and Baresi's superb defending (along with Baggio's magic) which lead Italy to the final. In the final a one legged Baresi and Maldini cold not be breached by the likes of Romario. And have you ever heard of Gianni Rivera? The greatest. When knowledgeable people debate about who is the Greatest Italian Player Of All Time, it is between Rivera and Valentino Mazzola. Rivera was voted as the Greatest Italian Footballer of the 20th Century, do you know where he played? AC Milan, where he won 2 European Cups (funnily the same number Juventus won in their in their entire history)
He was the hero of the Game Of The Century and could have won a World Cup, but Italy was outdid by the greatest international team of all time (1970 Brazil). And there were more great Italians who played for Milan(Tassoti, Capello, Trapatonni, Loddeti, Costacurta, Anceolotti, Cesare Maldini I could go all day)

I've noticed you have been glorifying Juventus by adding player who are your youth products, played at Juve post retirement, used the toilet in Juve's stadium. You might as well add Rossi and Matri to Milan then LOL. We will most probably get Montolivo, that's another Italian along with Cassano in the National Team line up, Prandelli has confirmed that if Abate continues his tremendous form he will get a call up as will Abbiati, Paloshci plays in the U21 National Team. We might get Montolivo or El Shaarawy who are Italians as well.

I'm done here, have a nice day Anyone else wonder why the official website still has a Abate as a Mid? - Page 2 Ghelyon
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:55 pm

Totti > Del Piero, I'm just sayin!!
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:33 am

Brigate Rossonere wrote:

Uhmmmmm, I guess Juventino forget there is a thing called the Champions League but I guess I would forget about it too having not played in the competition for so many years...

Glad to see you have finished your tantrum and storming off of the forum because of Giancarlo's ban.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:25 am

JuvenelCuore wrote:
Brigate Rossonere wrote:

Glad to see you have finished your tantrum and storming off of the forum because of Giancarlo's ban.

Glad to see you have nothing to say to my post you so reply with something completely tangential.
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli

http://acmilan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:35 am

JuvenelCuore wrote:

Maybe Berlusconi reads this. Shocked

he cant even speak english Very Happy

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:25 am

english_jewel wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:

Maybe Berlusconi reads this. Shocked

he cant even speak english Very Happy

Google translate.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2