Anyone else wonder why the official website still has a Abate as a Mid?

+9
Rossonero23
Ganso
nichabr
M99
Brigate Rossonere
JuvenelCuore
BiasedMilanFan3
IzzyC08
Milantildeath
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Anyone else wonder why the official website still has a Abate as a Mid? Empty Anyone else wonder why the official website still has a Abate as a Mid?

Post by Milantildeath Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:32 pm

If you notice he isn't with the defenders on the official site, and is still with the mid's. Abate is a great player and can play both, but he is a defender now, and won't be moved to the mid. It's not a problem they have him as a mid since he will be playing RB, it's just a pet peeve of mine.
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Anyone else wonder why the official website still has a Abate as a Mid? Empty Re: Anyone else wonder why the official website still has a Abate as a Mid?

Post by IzzyC08 Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:37 pm

Milantildeath wrote:If you notice he isn't with the defenders on the official site, and is still with the mid's. Abate is a great player and can play both, but he is a defender now, and won't be moved to the mid. It's not a problem they have him as a mid since he will be playing RB, it's just a pet peeve of mine.

It was like that all of last year as well. I really didn't mind it though.
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Anyone else wonder why the official website still has a Abate as a Mid? Empty Re: Anyone else wonder why the official website still has a Abate as a Mid?

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:07 am

I dont think fixing it is at the top of Milan's 'to do' list[justify]
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:38 am

Hey anyone check out the site???? He is listed as a defender now!!
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:19 am

Milantildeath wrote:Hey anyone check out the site???? He is listed as a defender now!!

Maybe Berlusconi reads this. Shocked

If he does, I will be the first to say: Silvio, you are a dirty rat bastard who ruined Italian football and Italia as a whole. :coffee:

Glad it is fixed though, records are always important for the team structure. :study:
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:26 am

JuvenelCuore wrote:
Milantildeath wrote:Hey anyone check out the site???? He is listed as a defender now!!

Maybe Berlusconi reads this. Shocked

If he does, I will be the first to say: Silvio, you are a dirty rat bastard who ruined Italian football and Italia as a whole. :coffee:

Glad it is fixed though, records are always important for the team structure. :study:

Out of line
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:52 am

What ? I occasionally troll Wikipedia and change Amauri's name to Nedved. Always important to have accurate records. Smile

The Berlusconi bit ... come on, no denying he is a dirty guy and he has ruined Italian football, bar if you are a Milanista because obviously he has brought you a degree of success throughout the years. It was not meant to offend, it was more of a comedic and outspoken ranting joke.

Sorry if I offended, it was not my intention.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:58 am

Sorry about that guys, I fixed it up :coffee:
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli

http://acmilan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:00 am

BiasedMilanFan3 wrote:I dont think fixing it is at the top of Milan's 'to do' list[justify]

the fuarkkkkkk?
i didn't write justify
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:35 pm

Because Abate is a bot to box RB Anyone else wonder why the official website still has a Abate as a Mid? 2859867778

in sciacca land
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:35 pm

Silvio is a shit person but how did he ruin Calcio?
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by nichabr Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:23 pm

he ruined calcio by having his team win 5 cls in his reign and making them a larger power in world football...
nichabr
nichabr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:42 pm

milanista99 wrote:Silvio is a shit person but how did he ruin Calcio?

How many Italians are in your first team ? And the fact of Calciopoli.

Face it, even though you hate Juventus we brought Calcio to new heights as did Milan, when Inter were still scrapping by the bottom half of the table. Since then, the league is destroyed.

And he is also corrupt as hell.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:48 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:

Face it, even though you hate Juventus we brought Calcio to new heights as did Milan, when Inter were still scrapping by the bottom half of the table. Since then, the league is destroyed.

Last season we had 5 italian starters,+ cassano who normally played + ambrosini who was injured.Now we got youngsters for the bench like Paloschi and El something.Also,we are very likely to get montolivo.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:50 pm

Ganso wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:

Last season we had 5 italian starters,+ cassano who normally played + ambrosini who was injured.Now we got youngsters for the bench like Paloschi and El something.Also,we are very likely to get montolivo.

Last season is last season. Like I said, only Cassano was on the National Team and he hardly played for Milan. Nesta is old, Gattuso is old, Pirlo left and is aging, Abbiati is not on the National Team and neither is Abate. So good on Milan.

JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:03 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:
Ganso wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:

Last season is last season. Like I said, only Cassano was on the National Team and he hardly played for Milan. Nesta is old, Gattuso is old, Pirlo left and is aging, Abbiati is not on the National Team and neither is Abate. So good on Milan.

We have 14 first team Italians, which is 55% of our squad
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossonero23 Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:11 pm

Quality > Nationality!!!

Hell, I don't care if Milan field a entire team of foreigners, as long as they are good enough. It's a club team, not a national team! Where are Inter( great example ) and what have they won in the last couple of years, without any Italians? Now compare that to a team, who prefers Italians ( Juve )....the answer will not surprise you. The fact is, Italy are not producing quality Italians anymore. So clubs are forced to look elsewhere.

Buffon, Quag, Matri, Chiellini, Bonucci, Pepe, Aquilani ( before he was sent back to Pool ), Marchisio...all Italians, all part of the national team. Result??? 7th place, with no European Football....some team. Rolling Eyes

Rossonero23
Rossonero23
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:43 am

Juventus talk about buying "great" Italian players, but they go and purchase Pepe? Also, Pirlo is 32, hardly a huge impact there. You all should have kept Aquilani, he is the present and the future. Del Piero is finished, Buffon is getting close to that as well. Motta is a total joke, Grosso has been done for 5 years now, Iaquinta is finished, Toni is a has-been, and Barzagli sucks as well. So the only quality Italians you have that can keep Juventus going are, Chiellini, Bonnucci, Matri, (possibly Quagliarella), and Marchisio. When will De Ceglie ever liveup to what he was hyped to be, possibly never. Pazienza is no one to be excited about. At Milan we have Abate, Paloschi, El Shaarawy, Cassano and Possibly Montolivo coming in. (note, I didn't mention Nesta, Ambrosini, Gattuso, Abbiati and Inzaghi) because they're all aging as well. I'd say Juventus supporters have no room to talk, our team is quality, and still uses Italians, Juventus is are just mediocre.
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:46 am

It's unnecessary to go any further, there will be a more formal debate on contributions to the national side in the Serie A section at some point in the future. Until then this is just a disorganised mud-slinging match.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:43 am

@Rossonero23: you won one trophy since 2004 and you suddenly praise the foreign team. Do not make me laugh.

@MTD: if you are a true Italian, you can attest to what Moggi or Juventus contributed to Italia in 2006. Silenced.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dim123 Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:15 am

JuvenelCuore wrote:@Rossonero23: you won one trophy since 2004 and you suddenly praise the foreign team. Do not make me laugh.

@MTD: if you are a true Italian, you can attest to what Moggi or Juventus contributed to Italia in 2006. Silenced.

Mate, read the post above you. What part of it do you not understand. Go to your own section.
Dim123
Dim123
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:43 am

Dim123 wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:@Rossonero23: you won one trophy since 2004 and you suddenly praise the foreign team. Do not make me laugh.

Mate, read the post above you. What part of it do you not understand. Go to your own section.

Did not see it ... apologies. :coffee:

Is that a tattoo in your avatar ?
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:58 am

JuvenelCuore wrote:

I'm not talking about 2006, I'm talking about the present

Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:07 am

Milantildeath wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:

I'm not talking about 2006, I'm talking about the present

Well I do not think you can say that Buffon, Chiellini, Bonucci (maybe in the future), Marchisio, Matri, Quagliarella, Pirlo and Rossi (assuming he arrives) are not amazing talents for the National Team. Del Piero is amazing but is not on the National Team.

Yes, Juventus have some lower-grade talent who are Italian, but they are mainly for depth.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by IzzyC08 Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:15 am

JuvenelCuore wrote:
Dim123 wrote:

Did not see it ... apologies. :coffee:

Is that a tattoo in your avatar ?

Yes, that is Boateng's tattoo he decided on getting when Milan won the Scudetto.
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next