Sri
Nishankly
12 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Burnley vs Liverpool - Page 3 Empty Re: Burnley vs Liverpool

Post by Unique Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:39 am

[quote="Red Alert"]
Unique wrote:why does everyone say give klopp time. klopp has had half a season to look at his players and 2 transfer windows to buy his own players and a good preseason people said he needed. now people are saying give him more time. well pep conte and mourinho have only just walked in the door at their clubs and will all battle for the title from the word go. how comes they don't need 2 years to change things. how comes city chelsea and man u don't give away the same silly goals to relagation fodder.

Now I can understand your frustrated, and rightfully so but your ignorance is truly astonishing just sayin'.

Like....

You claim to be 42.

You claim to be a manager / coach.

You claim to follow the PL for a very long.

Yet aren't very bright.....????

Your arguments are dull and always repetitive. ._.

Curtinho wrote:You can say we're in a better place now, but all the fanfare and love for Klopp aside under Rodgers we never finished lower than 7th. Klopp finished 8th in his first season with the club, and has never looked once like he's made an adaptation to playing against teams that defend with 10 and hit on the counter. It was the same tactical deficiency that sunk him in the Bundesliga. The reality is that it doesn't matter how well he can set up against better teams in European competition if he can't get into Europe, and he won't if he can't figure out how to beat the likes of Burnley.

I was hoping he'd evolve at Liverpool and bring in better players. I'm still optimistic but damn so far he has not done either.

And you can claim that we were better under Rodgers.

End of the day we spent 300m and 3-4 years later we didn't win any silverware / get into any 'finals'. And we were STILL rebuilding.

Klopp did. WITH a very very very mediocre weak minded squad with literally no depth.

Also for his "8th spot" finish he took over 1/3rd of the season in what, 10th/11th? Still not good enough and not really defending him, but he had a free pass from me last season. The squad was terrible. And the club was in a terrible place. Internally and externally.

After 3 years there was no progress and that was my biggest concern with Rodgers in charge. There was no hope in management, no future. 8 months into Klopp's reign and it's the complete opposite. We are going places. And if you can't see that I really don't know what to tell you.

"His tactical defiency" thing is a myth btw. He had a poor start, YES. Not denying that. But he turned it around in the second half of the season, no? From what I saw the club struggled replacing key personnel and also had injuries but didn't really pay attention to it.

Also, using your own logic against you. Who's the better manager?

Manager
Swansea City

Football League Championship play-offs: 2010–11[29]
Individual
LMA Manager of the Year (1): 2013–14[62]
Premier League Manager of the Month (3): January 2012,[37] August 2013,[54] March 2014[56]
Football League Championship Manager of the Month (1): February 2011[26]

50% win record

Or

[quote]Managerial honours[edit]

Mainz 05
2. Bundesliga promotion: 2003–04
Borussia Dortmund
Bundesliga: 2010–11,[20] 2011–12[21]
DFB-Pokal: 2011–12[27]
DFL-Supercup: 2013,[87] 2014[87]
UEFA Champions League: Runner-up 2012–13
Liverpool
Football League Cup: Runner-up 2015-16
UEFA Europa League: Runner-up 2015-16
Individual
German Football Manager of the Year: 2011,[88] 2012[88]

the problem is facts back up my point. We are still weak at set plays. We still defend like a lge 2 team. We still have no plan in place to break down the bus parking teams. We still have no plan B. And let's face it are any of klopps transfers out standing. The problem with people like you who run their mouth of is you can't admit you were wrong so you just call people names or just come up with another shit excuse.

Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Burnley vs Liverpool - Page 3 Empty Re: Burnley vs Liverpool

Post by Unique Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:19 pm

accrington Stanley have just knocked burnley out of the cup. and burnley started with the 2 strikers that raped us :facepalm:
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3