juvealbanian
Warrior
salmano9
Luca
juve_gigi
28 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 22 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by Warrior Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:42 pm

The problem with Dahoud is his height. 5 feet 9 inches. It would not be an issue for us under normal circumstances, but FFS, i think none of our midfielder bar Khedira is above 6 feet.

Apart from this unavoidable concern, yes of course Dahoud seems like a perfect match for us. From what i saw on Youtube since i've never watched Gladbach tbh.

Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 22 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by lucianomoggi Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:28 am

heffkzar wrote:The problem with Dahoud is his height. 5 feet 9 inches. It would not be an issue for us under normal circumstances, but FFS, i think none of our midfielder bar Khedira is above 6 feet.

Apart from this unavoidable concern, yes of course Dahoud seems like a perfect match for us. From what i saw on Youtube since i've never watched Gladbach tbh.

yeah but.. Dahoud is 20 years old,

he can start from the bench substituting the ones like Pjanic, Marchisio and grow up gradually

the investment about the future,

to add more strength on the team we may get the ones like Witsel ,

Dahoud has nothing to do with that, you always have to take players you have confidence that will turn out to be good players

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:44 am

Dahoud has a release clause of 32m which is valid only from next year.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:25 am

DeviAngel wrote:Dahoud has a release clause of 32m which is valid only from next year.

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 22 Image17

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 22 Image18
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:48 am

true Moggi Thumbs up i forgot about Witsel while writing my post, his arrival will settle this problem we have in our midfield.

it seems like his transfer is only delayed until January anyway. Zenith will some day soon realize that they will lose money if they don't accept the deal.

about Dahoud, i'm skeptical, he is German and valued at only 32M, so i guess Bayern will bid at the very first second his clause becomes valid.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:21 am

DeviAngel wrote:Dahoud has a release clause of 32m which is valid only from next year.

Gladbach could offer Liverpool Dahoud on a plate in January, as Juve and others circle...

It’s no secret Liverpool are keen on signing Borussia Monchengladbach’s Mahmoud Dahoud. The Reds were strongly linked to the German midfielder during the summer, and that has continued after the window.

According to Italian website Calciomercato, Dahoud has a release clause of €10m that can be activated only in the next summer. That’s no new claim, it’s been reported several times in Germany, but now there’s Italian interest.

Calciomercato say the 20-year-old has refused a contract offer from Gladbach several times, and he now has less than two years on his current deal. Again, nothing new.

The Bundesliga side could considering selling Dahoud in the January transfer window should they fail to negotiate a new contract with him, which would avoid the €10m clause.

It’s reported Liverpool are well aware of the release clause in Dahoud’s contract, but they could face competition from Borussia Dortmund and Juventus.

Juventus are reportedly in contact with his agent, and the Serie A giants are quite serious about their interest. That will panic Gladbach further, because Juve would much prefer a deal at the lower clause than trying to pay more in January. Therefore, the idea of a winter market sale, and offering Dahoud to Liverpool on a plate would become more attractive.

Reports in the English media have claimed Jurgen Klopp is a big fan of the Bundesliga midfielder, and it’d be interesting to see if Liverpool can convince him to sign for them.

A few days ago there were claims from Germany that Liverpool were planning a new attack, and there was worry Dahoud’s head had been turned by Klopp interest.

Gladbach’s first priority will remain a renewal and they’ll no doubt keep pushing for that until the winter window.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:26 am

Benassi is 6 feet... hmm
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:37 am

As Juve chase sixth straight Scudetto, trio of architects deserve praise...

The transfer market finally came to a close last week, and it is difficult to not be in awe of Italy's best-run club, Juventus. Scouting young talent only to sell them on for huge profit, CEO Beppe Marotta and sporting director Fabio Paratici have made quite the impression on Europe. Together, the duo has refined the art of balancing a squad, knowing which players to purchase, which youngsters will make it and when it is necessary to splash the cash.

Is it any wonder Italian and European clubs have been desperate to take Paratici away, hopeful he can work wonders for them too?

While Marotta leads the charge at Juventus, it is Paratici who finds the talent and who makes the assessments. Watching the players consistently to decide who deserves a chance at Juve, the sporting director is attracted by technique but only ever won over by the man. It is the package that interests him. In an interview he conducted some years ago, he explains that while it's vital to visit the player and see how he responds on the pitch, it's just as important to have dinner with him and his entourage to better understand what type of future the player will have.

Speaking to this journalist, Paratici has often regaled me with tales of the players he decided to bring to Juventus. "Arturo Vidal had to come," he explained. "Any man who can train for hours on the pitch and then go home to ride horses to release excess energy is made for this Juventus. We need his energy, his inspiring stamina. Perfect for a hardworking club trying to build."

Indeed, Vidal became the poster child of Antonio Conte's Juve. A player who never stopped believing, running and sacrificing for the sake of the collective unit.

"Carlos Tevez? Really?" I asked. "Believe me, somewhere inside that man is a need to prove his doubters wrong. He needs to be remembered in a better way and there is still so much ambition left in him, he just needs a team and a coach who believe in him. He is really a star, a spectacular player."

Tevez went on to guide Juventus to the final of the Champions League. He not only demonstrated his skill but his ability to lead a group, putting the team ahead of his own personal glory.

Paratici is obsessed with the man more than the player. Talent surrounds us, but few have the hunger and mentality to truly succeed in a tough industry. It is this ability to see past the exterior that has allowed Paratici to make good choices. However, it must be said, without Marotta and even president Andrea Agnelli, he may have indulged in a few mistakes or two.

After all, it was Paratici who wanted Mario Balotelli to come to Turin, intrigued by a proposal made to him. Marotta was unconvinced, but it was Agnelli who vetoed the mere thought of it. He was not the man to bring to a side renowned for its capability to sacrifice for the sake of the unit.

Slightly obsessed with his phone, Paratici never stops texting. Marco Verratti was on the other line, thanking him for his support. Verratti is a Paris Saint-Germain player with no intention of moving, yet it doesn't stop the Juventus director from remaining in contact with the youngster who once dreamed of donning the Bianconeri shirt. "He's a good boy."

Wanted by so many different clubs, Paratici has always felt at home with Juventus, a side that long believed in him and offered him the opportunity establish his reputation. While he admires many clubs, Liverpool especially, he is an Italian who is loyal to calcio -- at least until he feels he has done all he could for the project the trio have built.

The purchase of Gonzalo Higuain was his doing, having recognised the potential of the striker during his time at Real Madrid. Paratici never gave up on the Argentine, who scored a record breaking number of goals for Napoli, and eventually brought him to Turin. Spending an exorbitant sum on the man who can only be described as the missing piece in Juve's perfect jigsaw puzzle was always part of the plan. Juventus may have refined the art of finding a bargain, but they also need to be recognised as a European giant, one that is happy to purchase stars when the time is right to do so.

As Juventus attempt to win their sixth consecutive Scudetto, aiming for European glory too, much of their success is down to the men in charge. The men who know how to identify winners and how to build and develop a project.

Faced with another well-run side, the Bianconeri hope that they will achieve another win on Saturday when they face Sassuolo, a club whose management is closely linked to Juve's. Both teams believe in the Italian way and both sides have excelled due to the organisation within the club. It's up to manager Massimiliano Allegri now to extol the virtues of his exciting new squad to earn Juventus the win.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:44 am

Lirola: 'My Sassuolo objectives'
By Football Italia staff

Baby full-back Pol Lirola celebrates his loan move: 'I chose Juventus and Serie A, now I choose Sassuolo'.

The 19-year-old is but the latest open exchange between the Bianconeri and the Neroverdi, who have been operating in a fruitful synergy for several years now.

“In 2014 I played my first game with Espanyol's third category and after the shower I found my agent together with Juve's chief scout,” Lirola recounted to the Gazzetta dello Sport. “They told me that the Bianconeri wanted me and I had no doubts.

“I chose Juve [over the likes of Manchester City and Barcelona] because I love Italian football. It's the most complete and formative championship.

“I thought Juve would be the best place to grow and develop my value.”

The Spaniard then discussed the features that he believes to be important in a modern full-back.

“He's above all else a defender, and he must keep his concentration levels high for the entire game. That's one of the very first things that [Coach Eusebio] Di Francesco taught me.

“But the best full-backs are those who can also give something when attacking. I started as a winger, so I've got a greater inclination to push forward.

“I grew up with the legend of [Philipp] Lahm, but I rather see myself in Dani Alves, allowing for the correct proportions. It's a shame I couldn't train with him, I left before he joined us.

“[Stephan] Lichtsteiner gave me a lot of advice on how to improve. In Spain there's less of an exchange with the senior squad, whilst [Max] Allegri often called us to train with the adults. Every session is a university lesson.

“The first three months were the hardest. I couldn't play because I was waiting to complete the bureaucratic practices to be registered. Thankfully, in Italy it's easy to get integrated, although I do miss the sea.”

At Sassuolo, Lirola managed an assist for Domenico Berardi in his first Europa League game against Red Star.

“As soon as I arrived, Di Francesco told me: 'I don't care about your age, if you're humble, willing to learn and you deserve to play, then you'll get a shirt'.

“Passing from the juniors to Serie A is a big leap but together with my father and Juve we decided this was the right moment to go on loan, and we chose Sassuolo as the best environment.

“Allegri and Di Francesco are both knowledgeable Coaches, who help you but who can also be very direct. Allegri, who coached Sassuolo, was the first to suggest this choice to me.

“Do young players struggle in Italy? It's certainly easier to give a striker his debut over a defender, because players at the back have a lot of responsibility and Coaches prefer to rely on experience.

“But I see no skepticism against youngsters. Take Berardi, he's young but he's exceptional, and here he's been given the opportunity to prove that.

“Knowing that my club considers me an investment for the future is something that fills me with pride. My objective is to develop here over two years so that I can be worthy of them. Playing with Juve is my dream.”
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:09 am

Lirola just scored a great goal in EL versus Bilbao.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Sep 16, 2016 3:09 pm

Yep, pretty impressive tbh. Hopefully he would want to return to us after 2 years.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Fri Sep 16, 2016 4:15 pm

Watching Zielinski's first appearances with Napoli he looks like the player we should have gotten. Young, talented, fine passer, and an offensive threat. The only problem is his size.

Napoli's mid for the moment is looking significantly better than ours. Jorginho already with 117 passes per game and 90% accuracy ffs.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:53 am

Boca president confirmed we're in advanced negotiations for Rodrigo Bentancur. Apparently we're set to exercise our option on him next year ( €9.4M)
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Sep 18, 2016 2:07 pm

rincon wrote:Watching Zielinski's first appearances with Napoli he looks like the player we should have gotten. Young, talented, fine passer, and an offensive threat. The only problem is his size.

Napoli's mid for the moment is looking significantly better than ours. Jorginho already with 117 passes per game and 90% accuracy ffs.

Don't worry, we got Pjanic and Marchisio is coming back soon!
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sun Sep 18, 2016 7:19 pm

I guess Bentancur would play mezzala? I've never watched him a full game. Just highlights.

I overestimated Asamoah, he can't be relied on much. I'd look to sell him in January or June.

rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sun Sep 18, 2016 7:27 pm

On the left is where Asamoah truly belongs anyway.

If Witsel comes in January then we should loan him, and bring him back as the back up LB when Evra leaves.

Asamoah is too defensive minded to be used as a CM in a 3 center backs formation.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sun Sep 18, 2016 11:51 pm

Bentancur is a #8 like Marchisio. He can play with both feet so can be used on both sides of midfield. He is highly rated in Argentina and could be a real coup for us. At 20 years old he still has a very high ceiling.

With Bentancur and Witsel we could get rid of both Asamoah and Hernanes. And then if Marchisio is fully fit our midfield would be solid. We also have Mandragora who is a top prospect as well. He should be fully fit by January so he can also be a part of the rotation.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:30 pm

Marcelo Brozovic and Geoffrey Kondogbia could both be sold by Inter in January. The former is unsettled after failing to secure a move to Juventus, while the latter is frustrated he is not a starter under Frank de Boer.

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:32 pm

juve_gigi wrote:Bentancur is a #8 like Marchisio. He can play with both feet so can be used on both sides of midfield. He is highly rated in Argentina and could be a real coup for us. At 20 years old he still has a very high ceiling.

With Bentancur and Witsel we could get rid of both Asamoah and Hernanes. And then if Marchisio is fully fit our midfield would be solid. We also have Mandragora who is a top prospect as well. He should be fully fit by January so he can also be a part of the rotation.

witsel i believe is more of khedira substituion no asamoah

asamoah adds energy in center - gattuso like , i dont see him being subst with a big /slow man like witsel

why khedira ? well he is seriously good but also seriuosly injury prone and we need witsel

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:05 pm

nice comment from alegri - show respect for hernanes
i think he should have defended long time ago from the critics

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:03 pm

Allegri asks Juve fans to lay off Hernanes...

Hernanes has been the target of criticism from Juventus fans and Massimiliano Allegri wants an end to his harsh treatment.

Massimiliano Allegri wants the Juventus fans to stop whistling Hernanes and get behind the Brazilian midfielder.

Hernanes arrived from Serie A rivals Inter at the start of last season but struggled to hold down a regular first-team place, making only 14 league appearances in 2015-16.

The 31-year-old is yet to start a match in the new campaign, getting just 20 minutes of action under his belt, and Allegri says the fans getting on his back will not help the situation.

Hernanes could be in line to feature against Cagliari at Juventus Stadium on Wednesday, with Sami Khedira set to be rested, and Allegri has called for greater appreciation of the Brazilian's talents.
"I see that at the stadium when we play at home, every now and then he gets a bit of whistling," the coach said in Tuesday's media conference.

"I think we need some respect for Hernanes, because he was very important last year.

"Let's not forget when we won in Manchester [against City], he helped against Bayern Munich at home when [Claudio] Marchisio went off at the end of the first half.

"In football everyone can make mistakes, Hernanes is an important player for Juventus and must remain so because [Stefano] Sturaro is returning now but he's still a bit short of top condition.

"Marchisio isn't ready yet and will be missing for a little while yet, and every player in this squad has to feel part of this project, or rather this season because there are no projects, in football you just have to win game by game.

"I think Hernanes should be helped because at home that doesn't happen because - with all the respect I have for the fans - I put him on the pitch and he just gets whistled.

"He's a player who contributed last year like everyone else did."
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:05 pm

#RespectForHernanes

Proud
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:31 pm

He contributed to us being shit at the start of the season... then he got injured and we start performing hmm Was receiving yellows in every match he played after that. The guy clearly lost his football.

That being said, what can we do, drown him under whistles every time he shows up ? Is that helping him to (slightly) improve his game ? The guy trains hard with the squad and afaik he is never bitching about his play time. Of course, he kinda sucks and i hope he gets sold, but until January we'll have to do with his presence. Hernanes is part of our team, he wears Juve's jersey and therefore should be treated with respect.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:46 pm

I didn't know where to post it, so its here. Great article on Padoin.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2665363-the-strange-legend-of-simone-padoin-at-juventus#

This part was hilarious

"Essentially, this is the strange phenomenon a journeyman player sparked among fans of the Old Lady, an internet meme in human form. Padoin has never been remotely close to being a star player, but Juventus fans across the globe recognize his approach, professionalism and dedication."

As well as Sturaro's picture of Padoin's locker with him as Jesus, winning the ballon d'or and an oscar. Laughing
- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 22 CgV7JY_WQAAw_FN
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:22 pm

LMFAO rofl
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:03 pm

JUVENTUS LOOK TO TARGET TWO LIVERPOOL STRIKERS...

Juventus have set their sights on signing either Divock Origi or Daniel Sturridge, according to calciomercato.com. Juve expect to lose Mario Mandzukic in the January transfer window as the Croatian isn’t willing to play second fiddle to record signing Gonzalo Higuain.

The 30 year old has been linked with moves to both Arsenal and Paris Saint-Germain in recent days and the Serie A side have drawn up a list of replacements, reports Calciomercato.

The Italian website believe that the two Reds strikers Origi and Sturridge could be subject to bids from the Old Lady while Arsenal striker Olivier Giroud is another possible target.

Both forwards have had to be satisfied for a place on the bench in recent matches as Reds boss Jurgen Klopp has opted to start Roberto Firmino as the lone front man. The Brazilian has started the season in excellent goal scoring form with four goals in eight matches.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next