CBarca
Blue Barrett
62 posters

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

US Presidential Race - Page 18 Empty Re: US Presidential Race

Post by FennecFox7 Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:07 am

Adit wrote:
FennecFox7 wrote:So Syrians aren't trying to make a better living but Mexicans are? What are you talking about :facepalm:

Actually what are you talking about?

Did you just compared Mexicans coming over to U.S illegally and immigration wise to Syrians refugees fleeing a war torn country? Laughing

Mexico's GDP is 1.6 trillion and one of the developing countries out there. They migrate to U.S for better standard of living not because they are starving to death or are being bombed by U.S and ISIS.

Why are you even comparing it to Europeans taking refugees ? its ridiculous and frankly im done talking with you on international matters as you just types like a teenager on steroid.

Also U.S needs to stop taking credit for taking wealthy arabs,Engineers and Doctors lol, any country would love to have them. Even somalia would love some wealthy people and doctors. Especially when the entire ISIS and refugee crisis is because of U.S and its idiotic foreign policy. Only thing worse than dictatorship is power vacuum, and that is what they just created.Utter chaos and now europe and countries nearby have to solve all the problems coming with it.  

Oh so the cartels in Mexico and the overwhelming majority of the country living in poverty and under fear of a drug war just completely flew over your head?

Yes it is the same thing, there is no difference between people who have nothing and want a better life other then their race, which you have shown to have racist tendencies towards Arabs but hey, just deny it.

I've been to ciudad Juarez and I've been to El Paso and parts of the border. And I also live in Texas. You have no *bleep* idea what you're talking about so instead of talking like you know something from India, maybe you should know your stuff before opening your mouth

FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:57 am

footyfan01 wrote:Eleven revelations from Wikileaks' hacked Clinton emails

Spoiler:

These are pretty lame revelations. None of them would put me off of voting Hillary if I was already going to vote for her.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by footyfan01 Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:39 pm

Art Morte wrote:

Spoiler:

These are pretty lame revelations. None of them would put me off of voting Hillary if I was already going to vote for her.

I mean admitting you are a fraud with having different public & private positions is as damning as it gets. It also gives details about individual positions, threats to people & so on.

Either way I think Clinton should be President over a disaster like Trump but I have no hesitation admitting Clinton is an incredible fraud, unelectable & will lose to any decent Republican in 2020

footyfan01
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:51 pm

FennecFox7 wrote:
Adit wrote:
FennecFox7 wrote:So Syrians aren't trying to make a better living but Mexicans are? What are you talking about :facepalm:

Did you just compared Mexicans coming over to U.S illegally and immigration wise to Syrians refugees fleeing a war torn country? Laughing

Mexico's GDP is 1.6 trillion and one of the developing countries out there. They migrate to U.S for better standard of living not because they are starving to death or are being bombed by U.S and ISIS.

Why are you even comparing it to Europeans taking refugees ? its ridiculous and frankly im done talking with you on international matters as you just types like a teenager on steroid.

Also U.S needs to stop taking credit for taking wealthy arabs,Engineers and Doctors lol, any country would love to have them. Even somalia would love some wealthy people and doctors. Especially when the entire ISIS and refugee crisis is because of U.S and its idiotic foreign policy. Only thing worse than dictatorship is power vacuum, and that is what they just created.Utter chaos and now europe and countries nearby have to solve all the problems coming with it.  

Oh so the cartels in Mexico and the overwhelming majority of the country living in poverty and under fear of a drug war just completely flew over your head?

Yes it is the same thing, there is no difference between people who have nothing and want a better life other then their race, which you have shown to have racist tendencies towards Arabs but hey, just deny it.

I've been to ciudad Juarez and I've been to El Paso and parts of the border. And I also live in Texas. You have no *bleep* idea what you're talking about so instead of talking like you know something from India, maybe you should know your stuff before opening your mouth

It's not the same thing, otherwise you would hear a refugee situation just like in Syria. Just nowhere comparable whether you live inside Mexico or you yourself a Mexican does not matter.

Lol at the Racist accusations. What if I tell, you have  shown to have extremist tendencies with your post here? Ridiculous right? Just like what you just typed.

So stop typing things that are not accurate. Stop inventing stuff and kindly shut your teenage mouth. Grow up and then come to this section.

Last edited by Adit on Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:56 pm

How this guy changed the topic from u.s election to Arabs and race is beyond me. There should be age bar in this section.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:10 pm

rofl
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:53 pm

footyfan01 wrote:
Art Morte wrote:

Spoiler:

I mean admitting you are a fraud with having different public & private positions is as damning as it gets. It also gives details about individual positions, threats to people & so on.

Either way I think Clinton should be President over a disaster like Trump but I have no hesitation admitting Clinton is an incredible fraud, unelectable & will lose to any decent Republican in 2020

If she wins this one narrowly, the GOP might just be able to hold onto some power on Congress by keeping either the Senate or the House. Without a supermajority, Hillary isn't going to get much done in her first term. This means she'll probably end up being dead on arrival anyway in 2020.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Oct 18, 2016 3:54 pm

Yet another email scandal for Hillary, this one alleging attempted corruption. Any other Republican candidate would have wiped the floor with her...
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:25 pm

Can Trump win now?
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:29 pm

No.

The fact he had to send Melanie to rescue something and she failed miserably says it all
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:32 pm

I feel there's a severe lack of enthusiasm regarding Hillary and risk of voters not showing up at November 8, that's the only way i could see Trump winning.

Last edited by Pedram on Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:32 pm

Mad
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:35 pm

How can people not understand that it's irrelevant who will be in office between these two and should elect Trump for the lolz?
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:36 pm

Most of lack of enthusiasm comes from middle/old aged white conservative men. 95% of women are voting for Hillary and 95% of non-white population will vote for Hillary.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:43 pm

RealGunner wrote:Most of lack of enthusiasm comes from middle/old aged white conservative men. 95% of women are voting for Hillary and 95% of non-white population will vote for Hillary.

It's actually the opposite, middle aged and especially old people always vote (remember brexit ?) they see voting as a duty. i'm more concerned about young voters and millennials not showing up.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:55 pm

They'll show up, just not in historic numbers. Hating Trump isn't enough to break the record turnout that we saw back in 2008. They need to be inspired and Hillary cleary doesn't do that. Not even Bernie would've done that as he would've drawn out millennials, but not minorities.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:19 am

Vibe wrote:How can people not understand that it's irrelevant who will be in office between these two and should elect Trump for the lolz?

Because both could actually do nothing except nominate two new SC justices and their impact over the next x amount of years would still be huge.

Trump is also a loose cannon and an idiot who does have the potential to do damage as the leader of the most powerful country in the world.

Anyway, I can sympathize with Trump supporters in that I, and I think A LOT of people feel this way, don't want to vote for a corrupt, unlikeable, lying, wall street ass-kissing pos like Clinton, and in fact, considering how awful the Democratic and Republican parties have represented themselves this cycle, I would love to vote in a candidate who can maybe get into a position of power and shake things up like Trump would do (at least symbolically). Bernie was kind of a part of that. Clinton won't do that. However, the SC is too major an issue and Trump is too crazy of a psycho to be able to vote for someone like Trump.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:08 am

Our status abroad is just as important imo. Trump as president would be disastrous for our relationships with our allies. Well except for Putin, that is.

Putin would play him like a fiddle and get basically whatever he wanted.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by footyfan01 Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:18 pm

footyfan01
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by footyfan01 Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:22 pm

Vibe wrote:How can people not understand that it's irrelevant who will be in office between these two and should elect Trump for the lolz?

Because Supreme Court Justices would determine abortion rights, Gay Rights n Money in Politics (Superpacs buying elections) n Dems are in the right side while GOP is the wrong side.

GOP n Trump has promised massive tax cuts for the ultra rich which will have to be balanced by middle class welfare program cuts as debt is already incredibly high. You can add that with a thirst for war.

The good thing is Dems in the Senate & House apart from being corporate stooges (large section) are sensible in individual privacy rights, not doing stupid wars, etc.

If there is a Trump presidency with a Republican Senate & House, then that Super majority can push anything through. The House will anyways be with Republicans. I hope Dems can wrest the Senate & get the Presidency!

Hillary must go in 2020 - If this was a moderate Republican party with a guy like Kasich then maybe, but the party of Trump & Paul Ryan Ted Cruz having unlimited power is scary!

footyfan01
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by DuringTheWar Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:41 pm

An originalist like Scalia would stand on the principle that to change the constitution you need to get elected, draft and pass bills and amendments.

If the constitution was reimagined by conservative activist Justices it would be like the left threw a boomerang and it came back to whack them in the face, which would be deserved.

But like in Europe leftists are more comfortable with writing their morality into law using top-down undemocratic processes, while unironically complaining about fascists.
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:10 am

final debate
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:26 am

"Bad Hombres" rofl rofl rofl
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:46 am

Adit wrote:
FennecFox7 wrote:
Adit wrote:

It's not the same thing, otherwise you would hear a refugee situation just like in Syria. Just nowhere comparable whether you live inside Mexico or you yourself a Mexican does not matter.

Lol at the Racist accusations. What if I tell, you have  shown to have extremist tendencies with your post here? Ridiculous right? Just like what you just typed.

So stop typing things that are not accurate. Stop inventing stuff and kindly shut your teenage mouth. Grow up and then come to this section.

Lol @ the jokers giving you thumbs up. No worries, deny it all you want. Your post history says a different story.

Yes, besides where they come from, both want a better life in a better country and to escape poverty. Like I said, you don't live here, you really don't know anything

Most Arabs didn't come to this country super educated, they still had to work in college and get degrees (just like my family who came here penniless), then they became successful. Jobs here don't take foreign degrees from the Middle East or North Africa. So try again.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:23 am

Both Hillary and Trump have spent most of the debate throwing scandals at each other.

They really are a couple who are on the verge of divorce
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:40 am

And debate season is over.

This was hardly a debate though and more of a "who can shit over who the most".

Just a month to go and we are done with this lads.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next