Jay29
RealGunner
McLewis
Tomwin Lannister
Great Leader Sprucenuce
18 posters

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 29 - Page 23 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 29

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:01 pm

KO has a next level beer belly though, it's his shape that will hold him back.

When is the last time a fat (And when I say fat I mean fat not somebody who's MASSIVE and can be billed as a Monster) guy had a legit WWE championship run?

Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 29 - Page 23 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 29

Post by zizzle Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:23 pm

Pedram wrote:You are all acting like KO is Di Maria level ugly but it's not true. yeah he's a bit fat but his face is ok imo, i'm a man and can't judge their look well but i honestly find KO more handsome than Balor.

o.O
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:38 pm

zizzle wrote:
Pedram wrote:You are all acting like KO is Di Maria level ugly but it's not true. yeah he's a bit fat but his face is ok imo, i'm a man and can't judge their look well but i honestly find KO more handsome than Balor.

o.O

His accent puts me off more than his look tbh, also he sounds so robotic when he's delivering a line. need to work on his communication skills.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:33 pm

Casciavit wrote:Yeah, some things have changed, but KO getting the title isn’t one of them. Maybe, he’ll hold the title during the swan song of his career as a thank you, or maybe he somehow gets super over, ala Bryan, but aside from that, I can’t see him getting a title reign that lasts longer than a week.

I’m a big fan of KO’s work, but he isn’t going to get any rewards and accolades due to how he looks. Perhaps, he would have been in some title programs, but those programs are filler. RAW is thin on main event acts. Do you believe that Balor would have dropped the title to anyone but Lesnar?

What do you think Vince’s reaction would be if he saw KO on talk-shows? That’s what being champion means. You are the company’s mascot. I can’t see Vince ever pulling the trigger on KO as a bonafide main eventer. Vince and company care about looks. Reigns is still pushed as FOTC despite being a total failure, Finn got the title in a month, and Big Cass is getting a rocket strapped to his back. The look is still of utmost importance to the company.

It is but not as important as it was and yes Owens is fat but give him 2 mins on those talk shows and his personality would shine through to the point it isn't an issue.

Also I don't think people would find him embarrassing enough to be take one look at him and go "urghh"  I mean look at his wife lmao.

Only thing is if he had a 6 pack he'd be a number 1 guy but between Reigns being popped and Balor getting injured I could see it.

Especially during the September and December months were wwe is notoriously slower and has less press events.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:27 pm

Vince McMahon was said to be thrilled with the reaction Bayley got for her main roster debut. Vince has mentioned Bayley reminding him of AJ Lee so it will be interesting what kind of push she receives from the company.

As previously reported, Bayley's call-up has been planned for awhile now but she was not expected to make it for a couple more weeks. Additionally, she was not planned to go straight into the WWE Women's Title chase but it looks like those plans have changed with Sasha Banks' injury.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:04 am

rollins 100% gonna get the title

Big Cas involved rofl

foh
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:03 am

Triple H lining himself up to main event another Mania:proud:

Neckbeard Jesus new WWE champ Proud
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:24 am

Wow. WWE made a 5'9 neckbeard with a beer belly their champion. WTF has happened to Vince?

10/10 ending. I was expecting the HHH-Rollins feud to happen at Wrestlemania but it looks like they're going to do it earlier.

I'll gladly eat the crow. KO. Proud
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by silver Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:37 am

Yeah so how about that "Owens will never win the title" talk now aye?
silver
silver
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:05 am

Told you so lads.

Think about it though it made sense, he was slated to face Balor at NoC.

Rusev and Reigns were in a programme together and Cass was only in it to make up the numbers.

Was always going to be Rollins or Owens.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:10 am

I'll eat the crow. :coffee:

Last time I bitched about a wrestler's chances of getting to the top that wrestler won the title in a week. Bitched about another wrestler's chance of getting to the top and he won in a few days. Proud

Just when I'm about to lose faith they pull me back in ffs.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:14 am

Desperate for AJ to win it at Backlash now tbh, nothing against Ambrose or Rollins tbh. But having non shield members holding the titles is a breath of fresh air and represents something far more important than the titles themselves.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:28 am

Ambrose will have plenty of title reigns in the future, but his first one shouldn't end at Backlash. It would be too early. His title reign has been enjoyable, and it’s a breath of fresh air that WWE has a champion who can cut promos.

He should drop the title to Styles, but not at Backlash. I think he’ll drop the title at Survivor Series. That way, Ambrose has a nice title reign that solidifies his status as a top guy, and Styles can hold the title until Royal Rumble where he drops it to either Cena or Orton.

Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:32 am

I have nothing against Ambrose keeping it tbh I just think the symbolism of two world champions who are not handpicked as the future would be class.

It says to everyone if you work hard enough and people want to see you then you will rewarded, for a long time it felt Shield guys had a monopoly on the belts tbh.

If Styles wins along with Owens then it feels like the door isn't closed which is more important than the belts themselves.

I mean it's possible that Styles and Owens could be world champions and to me that's fantastic to even think about lol.

Because when you think about it when was the last time someone not called Cena or a Shield guy won it? Sheamus did but that was only to try and get Reigns over lmao, before that maybe Bryan and that was for a month and before that it was Orton.

Afterwards I'm completely drawing a blank, which is why this is so good imo.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:51 am

I understand what you mean, and I don’t disagree. I just think that when you put belts on guys like Ambrose and KO, wrestlers who have had some pretty awful booking, you want to give them a longer title reign than usual so that their geek stench wears off. That way, they become dependable top stars.

Ambrose dropping the title so it can send a potential message to the locker room isn’t as important right now IMO.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:07 am

Inb4 this is the start of a NXT invasion and WM2000 all over again...

A McMahon in every corner!?!?!  It never actually ended hmm

Bryan comes back only to have his head kicked off by Nakamura hmm

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:08 am

An NXT invasion would have been the shits a year or two ago. Can't say the same about now TBH.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:11 am

That doesn't get in the way of my Russo Booking imo.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:13 am

Also does this mean Rollins has turned btw hmm

Everybody wins imo.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:18 am

Well, he's no longer a heel, that's for sure. I think he'll be a tweener for the next month before he makes a full fledged face turn.

Slow builds >>>>
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:21 am

I'm just happy the wheels are being put in motion tbh, thought it was going to feel like Reigns and never turn lmao.

There's still a few guys I'd like to see turn but it's a good start hmm
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:20 am

Happy for Kevin Owens, he deserved it. a great wrestler who can also cut good promos.

Though it would've been preferable if he could win the title without HHH helping him. but it's understandable, HHH obviously doesn't want to retire from wrestling, i just hope he actually manages to put Rollins over and doesn't bury him like he does with everyone else.

Last edited by Pedram on Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:30 am

Casciavit wrote:Well, he's no longer a heel, that's for sure. I think he'll be a tweener for the next month before he makes a full fledged face turn.

Slow builds >>>>

Exactly what I was thinking. Came here to post there then I saw this....

It should absolutely be a slow transition especially if they  plan on having this as a WM feud.

What we're probably likely to see for the time being is Rollins will be thrown in  against Triple H's cronies in this case the latest being Owens until it finally culminates into a HHH-Rollins feud. I expect Stephanie to support Rollins initially and then turn on him which will make Rollins' position as a face much stronger.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:54 am

HOOOOOOOOOOOOLY SHIIITTT WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:16 pm

Unreal reverse jinx by Cas.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:01 pm

Just watched the video and there's something about HHH Pedigreeing everything in sight which is strangely enjoyable lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next