Do we really want Pogba back for the quoted 150m ?

2 posters

Go down

Do we really want Pogba back for the quoted 150m ?

Do we really want Pogba back for the quoted 150m ?  Vote_lcap25%Do we really want Pogba back for the quoted 150m ?  Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
Do we really want Pogba back for the quoted 150m ?  Vote_lcap25%Do we really want Pogba back for the quoted 150m ?  Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
Do we really want Pogba back for the quoted 150m ?  Vote_lcap0%Do we really want Pogba back for the quoted 150m ?  Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Do we really want Pogba back for the quoted 150m ?  Vote_lcap50%Do we really want Pogba back for the quoted 150m ?  Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 4

Do we really want Pogba back for the quoted 150m ?  Empty Do we really want Pogba back for the quoted 150m ?

Post by Glory Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:19 am

Let me tell you I am not overtly against re-signing him. If he do come, I will celebrate with the rest of you lot. But I would be lying if I say I am not concerned.
I am concerned about a lot of things actually.
About the extend to which the club is going to get him back and please Mourinho in the process. And also about the implications/consequences of this deal if it do happen. 150 million Euros is well.. a lot of money.
Let's not kid ourselves and think that we are getting him because of our banner and because he likes to come to us and blah blah.
Its an easy guess that he wont be particularly happy about the prospect of us not having Champions League to cater to him this season.

So is it morally right to lure a kid by offering him as much candies as he couldnt refuse ? What if it turns out like another Di Maria like scenario? Disinterested and disenchanted after a year and yearning on moving to greener pastures.
And wouldnt this be sending the wrong message to our future transfers and the players in our club?
The prices of any player who will be trying to buy in the future will get accentuated if its not already.
Dont particularly know how our other players take this too if it happen. Will they all be unanimously happy about the club giving preferential treatment and benefits to one player, also considering the fact that that player is someone who was once with us.

As United fans I think these are pertinent questions we need to address right now.

We will definitely strengthen if we get him, no denying that fact. But the baggages that come with it. The prices we we will be needing to pay.
Then theres this entire other debate of whether he is worthy of that much money and salary that I havent even touched upon yet. Many call the lad overhyped to which i am not saying anything right now. Jose will surely make him better. But all that is for another time.
Right now, the issue is his own happiness and the implications its going to have on the coming season.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Do we really want Pogba back for the quoted 150m ?  Empty Re: Do we really want Pogba back for the quoted 150m ?

Post by Vlad the Impaler Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:17 pm

I don't care. I'll take the situation as it will be. Smile
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Do we really want Pogba back for the quoted 150m ?  Empty Re: Do we really want Pogba back for the quoted 150m ?

Post by Vlad the Impaler Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:30 pm

It seems that we really are close to buying him. At first, I didn't believe a word from the mass-media. But now, it's almost all the news websites with the same news like an epidemic.

Honestly, it's not the end of the world if we give that much money to buy him. But if you ask me, there would have been better ways to invest them.

Shocked

Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down