Adit
The Galactico 10
futbol_bill
halamadrid2
sportsczy
37 posters

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 5 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Doc Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:06 am

Personally find we are taking way too long to pull the trigger. Sign him and be done with it

N.B I acknowledge transfers are not remotely as cut and dry as FM makes it out to be so please don't take it as me being unreasonable or naive.

Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 5 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:07 am

cant do anything as long as he is playing the euros i think
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:54 am

guest7 wrote:Its economic strategys 101, just like barca acts poor every market

Sometimes, I am really not sure if it is an actual act.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:17 am

The Demon of Carthage wrote:According to Yahoo Sport France, Paris Saint-Germain are in advanced talks with James Rodriguez and his agent Jorge Mendes.

I wish we had a more reliable source; let's wait and see.

They can take Ronaldo while they're at it.
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:19 am

Doc wrote:
guest7 wrote:Its economic strategys 101, just like barca acts poor every market

Sometimes, I am really not sure if it is an actual act.

Doubt I'm wrong here, Barca are the next biggest club if not the biggest after Madrid. And we can afford hella lot.

BTW I have this feeling France will win Euro's and that's going to make us pay for Pogba.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Mon Jul 04, 2016 1:37 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:Pogba is so good, i dont get how people dont want him.

Giroud is really top class, I don't know why people think he is a scrub. Look at the way he destroyed Iceland, best performance of the tournament.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:33 pm

Giroud so far is the best n9 in the euros
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Mon Jul 04, 2016 4:04 pm

According to ESPN, PSG president has denied the club have made a move to sign Real Madrid's James Rodriguez.

It's not true at all. We haven't spoken with him, we haven't spoken with Real Madrid, we haven't spoken with anybody.

The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:40 pm

According to Marca, we're targeting a move for Valencia's Andre Gomes this summer.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:50 pm

Did you read that article? they were comparing Andre Gomes to Modric, what a muppet Carpio

Interesting name nonetheless if we fail to sign Pogba, he can be a very good B2B option to fallback on, although, for those complaining about price, he has done and shown 0 to be valued at 65 mil lol
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:23 pm

If I wasn't more or less convinced that Real Madrid aren't even in the Pogba race, I would say it's a strategic move by our board to lower the Frenchman's price tag.

But since we've shown less than no interest in him so far, the Gomes move could very well be true.

We'll see. One thing for sure though, news outlets are just speculating and have no reliable source whatsoever. That's why they first said we were after Pogba, then Kante, then both and now Gomes.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:28 pm

less than no interest Laughing Hence the meetings with Madrid and Raiola are just for fun... especially since Raiola and Madrid have awful relations.

Oh and Pogba's father saying that Madrid have approached Pogba and refusing to detail anything further (he simply said "yes" to the question) also means zilch.

Not to mention Zidane raves about him and has said repeatedly "everyone wants him. He would make any team better." is just banter.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:35 pm

Of course there must've been a contact of some sort between our board and his agent. Just like I'm pretty sure many clubs in Europe must've contacted him. Clubs and agents talk all the time in case you didn't know, just ask Ronaldo and Messi's agents.

Interest, real interest, means you submit a bid, then sit down with their representatives and start the negotiations.

When Florentino is really interested in somebody, it shows. he practically proposed to Bale before signing him.

Maybe the negotiations will start after the euro, but so far, Florentino has done a pretty decent job hiding his interest in Pogba...if there's any.

The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:38 pm

things will be done after the euros, it's always like this during big tourneys. did we not announce Kroos after the WC as well?

I think we are going to pay the 100 mil for him when he is done in the euros, if there is a sticking point, im sure it's the wages that we are negotiating with Raiola + his commission.

that will trigger other moves like James leaving etc...
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galactico 10 Tue Jul 05, 2016 7:26 pm

I really doubt Flo was interested in Pogba but Zizou has convinced him to bring him in but its not his project. I will not be surprised if it does not work out, at the first sign of trouble I doubt Flo will give it his all to bring Pogba in, to me its not a catastrophe if it turns out that way, Pogba is not a necessity , but a luxury, we always do this and end up creating tactical conundrums but this one Zizou seems to be the architect of it so maybe he knows how he will make it work. I hope Zizou will be objective enough to bench Pobga if he fails to fuse into the team than play him because his ego does not want to admit he was wrong bringing in. Kante is someone I believe will make us better, he has no ego issues and you can be 100% sure that he will bleed for the jersey and that is priceless unlike divas who think they have achieved everything even before they have anything of real note to show for it. I would pick Kante over Pogba without thinking twice.

The Galactico 10
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:25 pm

I'm still hoping both of them come.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:04 pm

How is pogba a diva? When will people stop judging players character before they come here. You have no idea what the person is like.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:18 pm

that post is such nonsense, typical internet rag, fans assuming and making up stuff to justify nt wanting someone
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galactico 10 Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:11 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:that post is such nonsense, typical internet rag, fans assuming and making up stuff to justify nt wanting someone

What makes you the posts content authority? If you do not agree with my opinion it does not make yours fact or in any way superior. It obviously will be superior to you because it will be your point of view but it can easily be crap to me so stop the pathetic authoritative stance. If I post my opinion, counter it with yours, we will never at any point completely agree on everything but the least we can do is co-exist. I respect you Mr Nick but your post is out of order.

The Galactico 10
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:23 pm

Then don't judge a player by his character, which you have no way of knowing. What we do know is that pogba works his ass off on the field for 90 minutes, is in perfect fitness, and should play for us.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:27 pm

Let alone him indicating what Flo and Zidane want or don't want. How does he know that? It been reported about Zidane's list, but how do you know this is Zidane's only or for that matter it could be Flo's only. More than likely it was a collective discussion / agreement.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galactico 10 Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:46 pm

Understood fellas but hey we make numerous assumptions many times as we put our opinions of how the club should conduct things from time to time. The post above was just my opinion based on numerous observations and assumptions. Any way, I hear Pep is hot on Kroos, how authentic are these reports and how realistic is the possibility of us letting Kroos go.

The Galactico 10
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:27 am

Llorente loaned to Malaga. Seems like Nacho is staying and the reports of us not making changes might be true

Malaga are an excellent defensive team. He will learn alot with them before he finally makes the step up to RM
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:59 am

Looks like Pogba is going to Yanited. Good decision from Z and Flo as he isn't worth 120m and Kroos and Modric are both better midfielders.

@ Yanited fans on redcafe are hilarious rofl . They've blown us out of the water, we can't afford Pogba, he wants Yanited over us rofl
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudio84 Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:56 pm

Valkyrja wrote:Looks like Pogba is going to Yanited. Good decision from Z and Flo as he isn't worth 120m and Kroos and Modric are both better midfielders.

@ Yanited fans on redcafe are hilarious rofl . They've blown us out of the water, we can't afford Pogba, he wants Yanited over us rofl

I think we would make a mistake if we decide not to sign him, Modrid is ageing, Pogba is the best midfielder we can get, our future mf should be Pogba-Kroos-Casemiro, in the meantime we rotate them, when one of the BBC is injured we could change our setup and use a 4-4-2

Claudio84
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:17 pm

He has not signed for United yet, his agent just agreed in principle to the terms of a move. And for those figures to have become public, it looks more like a pressure point Raiola is applying on us. Those figures were in Marca about a month ago, now GDM is reporting the same. it's exactly what Raiola wants, but end of the day, Madrid will match it or at least offer something similar

How fun would it be if we sign 4 frenchies to strenghten the first team?

Payet as a winger
Kante as a DM
Pogba as a CM
Lucas Hernandez as a back up LB/CB and to shove it to atletico
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next