Adit
The Galactico 10
futbol_bill
halamadrid2
sportsczy
37 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 4 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by sportsczy Sat Jul 02, 2016 3:03 pm

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2016/07/01/chelsea-transfer-news-leicester-ngolo-kante-set-to-snub-arsenal/

What's so shite about it?

And apparently Matt Law is a fairly reliable reporter: http://www.talkmanutd.com/topic/807-reliability-index-for-transfer-talk/

sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 4 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Jul 02, 2016 4:23 pm

So Barca just gave in to Neymar's demandd to make him the highest paid player in the world. We are extremely lucky Bale isn't that greedy. Thank God for that
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Jul 02, 2016 5:02 pm

Didn't realize Neymar turned 24 early this year... time flies. Well, it's safe to say he needs to do something special in the next 2-3 years if he's going to be considered one of the great players of his generation. Being the 3rd wheel at Barcelona isn't going to do it lol.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Jul 02, 2016 5:05 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:So Barca just gave in to Neymar's demandd to make him the highest paid player in the world. We are extremely lucky Bale isn't that greedy. Thank God for that

We actually just started negotiations on a new deal a few days ago... so you never know.  Word is we offered 19 mil to start per season.  Who knows where it ends though.  Messi make 20 and Ronaldo 21.  I could see him ending up above those 2 easily if the starting point is 19 lol.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sat Jul 02, 2016 5:06 pm

Wasn't he already very much well paid? I wonder why Barcelona did such a thing. Anyway, I always got the impression Pobga was always the primary objective while guys like Kante are secondary.

I also notice we are not pursuing any left backs unless the club believes Coentrao is gonna stay and/or he wants to stay.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Jul 02, 2016 5:21 pm

Coentrao has comfortably taken over Gago's previous role at Real Madrid.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sat Jul 02, 2016 5:28 pm

Also, while I wrote before I don't mind talent, Hazard could keep his overhyped ass in London. I really hope we don't pursue that fool. Paul actually shows up in matches where the going gets tough, Hazard just dribbles side to side accomplishing nothing.

Not up and down, side to side. Who does that?!
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sat Jul 02, 2016 6:29 pm

sportsczy wrote:Didn't realize Neymar turned 24 early this year...  time flies.  Well, it's safe to say he needs to do something special in the next 2-3 years if he's going to be considered one of the great players of his generation.  Being the 3rd wheel at Barcelona isn't going to do it lol.

a lot of people don't mind being the third wheel when they're winning. its why you see guys like pique brag about the titles he's won, when he hasn't even been the top 5 players on any of the teams he has played in.
titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Jul 02, 2016 6:53 pm

Not strikers usually...  and Pique is the boss of the defense at Barcelona.  Neymar is the 3rd wheel of the attack.  He's clearly been the best defender on Barcelona since Abidal had his health problems.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sat Jul 02, 2016 8:19 pm

most strikers wouldn't mind moving to madrid or barcelona as long as they start. whether they have to play second and third fiddle isn't an issue for them. the only ones who wouldn't are probably lewandowski (who's agent makes it clear he at some point wants balon d'or, which he probably won't get with cristiano) and zlatan. if neymar was concerned about that, he probably wouldn't have moved there to begin with
titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zees Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:28 am

titosantill wrote:most strikers wouldn't mind moving to madrid or barcelona as long as they start. whether they have to play second and third fiddle isn't an issue for them. the only ones who wouldn't are probably lewandowski (who's agent makes it clear he at some point wants balon d'or, which he probably won't get with cristiano) and zlatan. if neymar was concerned about that, he probably wouldn't have moved there to begin with

Neymar joined Barca before Suarez came though.
Zees
Zees
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sun Jul 03, 2016 1:21 am

messi being the prime factor. he wasn't joining a side where he would be the boss. he knew it was messi's team and its not like messi's in his mid to late 30s close to retirement, but he had no problems going there. so i don't think its a big deal to him
titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:47 am

Suarez was supposed to be the supporting player of the trio... but he was flopping hard in his first 6 months at Barca as a 3rd wheel. As a result, they moved Neymar wider and Messi lower to allow Suarez to play in his preferred position. I don't think Neymar was very happy with the move. In fact, the release clause of 220 mil in this new contract isn't out of range for the elite clubs out there... it's not like he let Barca block a move with this contract.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if a EPL club or PSG dropped the 220 mil next summer on him.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sun Jul 03, 2016 3:26 pm

According to Yahoo Sport France, Paris Saint-Germain are in advanced talks with James Rodriguez and his agent Jorge Mendes.

I wish we had a more reliable source; let's wait and see.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Jul 03, 2016 4:49 pm

They are a god source for PSG lately, so i hope it comes through. PSG dont have a n10 as good as he is, so its a great news.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Jul 03, 2016 5:54 pm

If only they got Higgy they could possibly play:

Kyrchowiak-Veratti
ADM-James-Ben Arfa/Cavani
ElPipa

They are actually a team worthy of being feared
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Jul 03, 2016 7:09 pm

According to ABC we wont sign any new players aftwr Coenrrao, Morara and Asensio. Looks like Kroos will be overworked yet again playing his own position and covering for Casemiro. They also say that we dont want Pogba because the higher ups have not been impressed with him and dont think he is better thsn Kroos or Modric. Thank God some common fcking sense

http://www.abc.es/real-madrid/abci-fichajes-morata-coentrao-y-asensio-201607030844_noticia.html

http://www.abc.es/real-madrid/abci-pogba-no-mejor-kroos-o-modric-no-convence-201607030841_noticia.html

Last edited by halamadrid2 on Sun Jul 03, 2016 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Jul 03, 2016 7:13 pm

since abc hasnt reported anything groundbreaking in he past year or so, let's hope they are wrong
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sun Jul 03, 2016 7:23 pm

Its economic strategys 101, just like barca acts poor every market
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galactico 10 Sun Jul 03, 2016 8:34 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:According to ABC we wont sign any new players aftwr Coenrrao, Morara and Asensio. Looks like Kroos will be overworked yet again playing his own position and covering for Casemiro. They also say that we dont  want Pogba because the higher ups have not been impressed with him and dont think he is better thsn Kroos or Modric. Thank God some common fcking sense

http://www.abc.es/real-madrid/abci-fichajes-morata-coentrao-y-asensio-201607030844_noticia.html

http://www.abc.es/real-madrid/abci-pogba-no-mejor-kroos-o-modric-no-convence-201607030841_noticia.html

If it pans out like this I would not be very much disappointed, there is just 1 signing I think will appease me, Kante, its one I know will transform us to a supreme level the rest I couldn't careless if it works out that way.

The Galactico 10
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:46 pm

Pogba is so good, i dont get how people dont want him.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:01 pm

Well it is a combination of price and fixing something that is not broken. Pogba will not improve us and for 100 something million he will have to do extraordinary things to satisfy us fans because a simple sideway pass will not suffice. Our midfield is good as it is and helped us beat both Barca and Atleti. What we do need is back up players not starters who will disrupt our balance. It's going to be alot like ADM--->James if we went for Pogba and we all know how that one turned out. He should go to United where he is actually NEEDED. He would just be an overkill for us. No thank you, stay away please
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:13 pm

Pogba will improve any team regardless of who the players on that team are... you put him on Bayern, Barca, Madrid, etc. and they will be better for it.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:18 pm

Hala, you've been a Madrid fan for way too long for you to not have accepted Paul would be coming as long as Perez wants him. It would be double effort if Zidane wants him as well.

Yeah, Paul would make any team better but we really don't need him. The club wants him and I don't blame them, lovely footballer but it is definitely not a necessity at all.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:23 pm

You cant compare this to ADM--->James for the simple reason that we sold a starting CM and we replaced him with an n10 who has no clue how to play CM. Pogba is actually a CM, so it's a direct fit for how we play.

We are in the game of talent acquisition and when you come across this type of talent, who actually fits what you do on the pitch, at 24 years old? looool, it's a no brainer. They should pull the trigger, and fast. Dont mind the money if we can afford it. Are we pushing the time table on someone like Modric potentially? yes, but it's worth it in my opinion.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:06 am

Personally find we are taking way too long to pull the trigger. Sign him and be done with it

N.B I acknowledge transfers are not remotely as cut and dry as FM makes it out to be so please don't take it as me being unreasonable or naive.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next